Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD (29444 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Govs Call For Sack Of Mu’azu, NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You posted before and after the threat bro...

No longer interested in this back and forth argument.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 6:36am On May 04, 2015
texazzpete:

You say this like you don't know pdp will bring a Northern Muslim to the 2019 presidential polls.

Without the army and police to help rigging in the SE/SS go seamlessly, expect only paltry votes in 2019.

I doubt that. Pdp is well on its way to being an SS run party(they control the purse strings) commandeered by thugs and immature politicians.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:42am On May 04, 2015
Nawa o! How far can these Internet thugs go? Threatening one's life just because he expressed himself? Hmmmmmmmmm
Whoever tries that shit with me must face me in real life! Bastards!

Truckpusher:
Every man in this forum has a right to comment in any manner he/she feels like to soothe their own understanding of the topic being discussed.Freedom of expression is the right of every Nigerian irrespective of his creed,gender and ideology towards his political inclination.However in as much as I respect constructive criticism I think it is selfish and hypocritical of you to gag him by saying that he criticizes even laudable moves by your broom waving demonic party .After all when he was in your camp, that has been his style yet you supported him,liked posts,shared his posts and massaged his ego on how good he was back then.My submission is very simple ,now that he has changed his political ideology I think it is of utmost importance for you and your kind to understand that he is a free man and can say whatever he wishes without being subjected to any form witch-hunting ,insults and name calling to silence him.
Finally, I never threatened you , I was only stating the obvious even as you failed to address the threat against his life in your comment but you were quick enough to ask me not to threaten you which I never did in my comment. Here is the deal,I'm not threatening you but I have said it and I will say it again - Talk to your numerous e-rats that are littering this place with threats to his life ,because someone might get hurt.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:47am On May 04, 2015
Anyday the fight gets real,let me in...
Will love to knock off some teeth! grin
dearpreye:

Hahaha. Believe me those guys are psychos. .They are the must vindictive, nauseous and hypocritical folks I've seen on an online forum. ..

Their hatred for our brother is so irritating. ...anyway, you can handle them well.....

barcanista an strong fellow. ...The attacks from those viles can silence the lily-livered.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Nawa o! How far can these Internet thugs go? Threatening one's life just because he expressed himself? Hmmmmmmmmm
Whoever tries that shit with me must face me in real life! Bastards!

No mind them.

Ndi ara grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:51am On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Iron lady kiss kiss

My Sugargirl.... grin grin grin

How are you?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:54am On May 04, 2015
Swthrt, I dey o.....
Don't mind those cowards.
They can't do jack!

barcanista:
Iron lady kiss kiss

My Sugargirl.... grin grin grin

How are you?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:55am On May 04, 2015
Ndi ara no be small..
Pls give me a link to the thread where they made the threats...
Truckpusher:
No mind them.

Ndi ara grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:57am On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Swthrt, I dey o.....
Don't mind those cowards.
They can't do jack!

abeg forget about angry people congress. Loooongeeeeeeest time. So happy you are good. I asked after you from Truckpusher...
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by MizMyColi(f): 8:57am On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

He's not even fit for an Imam grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Bro, why evulz!!

*Does sign of the cross*
*Sprinkles holy water all over thread*
tongue
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:59am On May 04, 2015
Lol cheesy Angry People's Congress.

barcanista:
abeg forget about angry people congress. Loooongeeeeeeest time. So happy you are good. I asked after you from Truckpusher...
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:05am On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Lol cheesy Angry People's Congress.

Hahaha grin grin grin grin Are you @ work?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:06am On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:

Where have you been? Isn't availability the most important aspect of a true friend? Where went thou?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Ndi ara no be small..
Pls give me a link to the thread where they made the threats...
The comment is no more there .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:12am On May 04, 2015
My dear, I've been around o! Just too busy to come online. I hope you are fine..
dearpreye:

Where have you been? Isn't availability the most important aspect of a true friend? Where went thou?
Yea,but not busy at the moment.
barcanista:
Hahaha grin grin grin grin Are you @ work?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:15am On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
My dear, I've been around o! Just too busy to come online. I hope you are fine..

I'm fine. Not fine. Maybe!
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:16am On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
you see say everybody de miss Peppyluv02?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:16am On May 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Bro, why evulz!!

*Does sign of the cross*
*Sprinkles holy water all over thread*
tongue

Very funny!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:18am On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
you see say everybody de miss Peppyluv02?

She's a magnet. It seems you MISSED her the most! Your smile just broadened! Hian!
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:18am On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm fine. Not fine. Maybe!
Good Morning my fellow Man of God
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:21am On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

She's a magnet. It seems you MISSED her the most! Your smile just broadened! Hian!
She's a real magnet and very beautiful too. Pepplyluv02 I hope say you don see am say na me de miss you pass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:22am On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
She's a real magnet and very beautiful too. Pepplyluv02 I hope say you don see am say na me de miss you pass grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 04, 2015
Lol I missed you all and I love you equally kiss

dearpreye:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by francizy(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:

Your brother is here and you're missing other people.... undecided

You no miss me too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by francizy(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2015
Chai! Barcanister again!?

This guy wan colobi all my fine fine Igbo girls for NL.. I just hope say dem no be one of your reasons for defecting.... tongue

Whynotthetruth, why don't we connect Barca with Freeglobe? cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 04, 2015
I missed you more cheesy

francizy:

Your brother is here and you're missing other people.... undecided

You no miss me too? cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by francizy(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
I missed you more cheesy

It's good to know you missed me even though we hardly reply each other.. I think what we basically do is to like and share each other's comments.. I missed you too sis of life..

By the way, I like the peppy in your moniker.. Sounds tūsh! cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 04, 2015
smiley
francizy:

It's good to know you missed me even though we hardly reply each other.. I think what we basically do is to like and share each other's comments.. I missed you too sis of life..

By the way, I like the peppy in your moniker.. Sounds Behind! cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by francizy(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
smiley

Am wondering why NL sensored tūsh and replaced it with behind.. grin

So tūsh bu ike? cheesy

I'm just knowing now oh!
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
francizy:
Chai! Barcanister again!?

This guy wan colobi all my fine fine Igbo girls for NL.. I just hope say dem no be one of your reasons for defecting.... tongue

Whynotthetruth, why don't we connect Barca with Freeglobe? cheesy

With all pleasure, I donate her with all that belongs to her to barcanista with you as witness cool...I wash my hand off her in same bowel Pilate used tongue...barcanista enjoy; she's dividend of democrazy cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

With all pleasure, I donate her with all that belongs to her to barcanista with you as witness cool...I wash my hand off her in same bowel Pilate used tongue...barcanista enjoy; she's dividend of democrazy cheesy
na who una de carry gv me again?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 04, 2015
peppyluv02:

Na my love you de share gv people ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Saraki Swearing In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-west Senator / Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) / Fuel Pump Price May Drop To N100 - Ita Enang, Presidential Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.