Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD (29422 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Govs Call For Sack Of Mu’azu, NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
na who una de carry gv me again?

Freeglobe
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Freeglobe
Thanks but I am happy with peppyluv02.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 04, 2015
Lol I was surprised too o!
Wanted asking you what you meant by behind when i saw Behind while trying to quote.

francizy:

Am wondering why NL sensored tūsh and replaced it with behind.. grin

So tūsh bu ike? cheesy

I'm just knowing now oh!
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by francizy(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2015
peppyluv02:
Lol I was surprised too o!
Wanted asking you what you meant by behind when i saw Behind while trying to quote.

Good morning..

So what is it you've been doing that made you not have time for NL?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by francizy(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

With all pleasure, I donate her with all that belongs to her to barcanista with you as witness cool...I wash my hand off her in same bowel Pilate used tongue...barcanista enjoy; she's dividend of democrazy cheesy

Hehehehehe, gentle and intelligent woman wrappering politician (Barcanister) pared with fierce and aggressive ex girlfriend of Peter Obi (freeglobe).. That's a perfect match for me.. cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by francizy(m): 6:40am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks but I am happy with peppyluv02.

tongue Barcalonister! We give and you take.. You have no right to choose.. We the elders of Igbo land have decided and there's nothing you can do about it.. angry
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:08am On May 05, 2015
Work my dear. Right now,it's raining,oit stops I'm off.
Good morning.

francizy:

Good morning..

So what is it you've been doing that made you not have time for NL?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:21am On May 05, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, gentle and intelligent woman wrappering politician (Barcanister) pared with fierce and aggressive ex girlfriend of Peter Obi (freeglobe).. That's a perfect match for me.. cheesy
Freeglobe can bite sha...but Peppyluv02 will not allow her to share from our love.

Morning bro

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by FreeGlobe(f): 8:26am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Freeglobe can bite sha...but Peppyluv02 will not allow her to share from our love.

Morning bro
please you people should stop mentioning me on this issue.. I'm tired of seeing this.. Thanks cc francizy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:28am On May 05, 2015
You people should leave my sister alone o!
barcanista:

Morning bro
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:34am On May 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

please you people should stop mentioning me on this issue.. I'm tired of seeing this.. Thanks cc francizy
okay ma'am

Hello Peppyluv02 darl....how are yu? and good morning
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:49am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
okay ma'am

Hello Peppyluv02 darl....how are yu? and good morning
Good morning. I'm fine.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

As a core investor and business mogul; why not choose to sponsor this marriage and foot all the bills...barcanista wouldn't mind I am sure...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As APC Claims Atiku Not A Nigerian / Ondo 2020: Pictures From PDP Governorship Primary Election / Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.