Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. (28696 Views)

Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / Falana, Agbakoba: Ikpeazu No Longer Abia Governor by Law / Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. by VolvoS60(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2015
atlwireles:

This is the problem I have with fake Nigeria nationalists. Nigeria licensed MTN to operate a GSM 900/1800 frequencies telcom service, gave them nothing but a piece of paper.

Over the years MTN has invested more than $25B cash in Nigeria, for telecom infrastructures. Yet Olisa and people like him think MTN is committing a crime earning money for services they provide. This is the problem in Nigeria, where everyone thinks crude oil is their inheritance and hardwork is for fools only.

^^^^
grin grin grin
Re: The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. by oluwasegun007(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2015
I tire 2 read juurr, make peson sumarise d rit up 4 me
Re: The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. by naijaspeak(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2015
[size=15pt]The federal government should do away with the junior minister position ( minister of state for ) I think we are better with only the Senior minister position.

There should be no federal minister of state. It is another way to waste our money.

All this numerous special assistant for media, special assistant for finance etc should also be scrap to save money for the government.

There should be a drastic paycut for our legislators and we should run our legislature on part time and not full time so that our law maker can go and work in companies and contribute to national development and not be waiting to receive easy money.

We should invest on the citizen instead of over feeding our politician.
[/size]
Re: The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 03, 2015
GodMode:

To work and pay tax.. Keep my house and its compound clean... Nothing more..

Lol... And Nigeria will develop ? lol
Re: The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. by Maranzano(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2015
Ilekeh:
Buhari should just focus on SW+ Edo/N/MB.

Ignore the booby traps set by enemies of progress.

If that is all your you can suggest to the president -elect, then your brain needs thorough formatting. I am sure he will be far from people who reason like you if he hopes to succeed in office. The economy of the country is still sustained by crude oil and gas produce by the regions you want him to ignore. No wonder your name was conspicuously missing as an adviser.

Re: The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. by Nozzle(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
talentarena:
The booby traps before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba.

CORRUPTION-

The second most important issue Buhari must pay attention to is corruption. All governments of Nigeria have paid lip-service to the issue of corruption. Buhari has now presented himself as a person and he has gotten a groundswell of support from Nigerians across the divides to tackle corruption. So, he has to be held to account for all the political promises he made. He should deal with the unconstitutional salaries of the National Assembly members. The Revenue Fiscal Mobilization and Allocation Commission (RFMAC) sets salaries, but the National Assembly refused to follow it. The money Nigerian lawmakers get constitutes about 25 percent of our national budget. Why won’t Nigerians want to go to the National Assembly if, as a member of the House of Representatives, I can get about N600 million, on the average, in a year? The lawmakers in the Senate get as much as N1 billion per annum; that’s why they kill themselves to go there. So, the lawmaker’s interest is not to go and make or pass laws, but because of the money that is there. That is also why they perform below average. I see this development as a corrupt practice and that is another most important thing Buhari must confront. The National Assembly must be brought to book. They must be made to conform with the constitution. It’s a big shame that the lawmakers are the ones that break the constitution and pay themselves the stupendous salaries they take home. I put this as a litmus test to Buhari. If he is able to tackle this issue of bringing the National Assembly within the lawful pay structure of Nigeria, I will clap for him. Then, of course, the profligate lifestyle of the average Nigerian politician has to go. Ten aircraft in the presidential fleet, when we have no national carrier?

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/02/the-booby-traps-before-buhari-olisa-agbakoba/
Chei!!! N1 billion naira X total number of senators
N600 million X total number of honourables

Do the maths and get the total amount spent on all parliamentary members in a year! multiply by 4...for one term undecided

Haba isnt this demonic!
Re: The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. by Jowonloju(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2015
This ABGAKOBA never challenge GEJ for once, he was working with them. Anyway GMB already knows all this.
Re: The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. by Manchiefo: 11:43pm On May 03, 2015
Okotorigba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election / Police Arrest Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.