Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos (21396 Views)

Power Supply Worsens As Nigeria Records Another System Collapse / Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja / Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Swazoski(f): 6:50am On May 03, 2015
Taylor86:

hope u know ur a woman. dis is d second time ur using abusive word on me
d other time i overlooked it thinking it could be a mood swing
but am sure rudeness and bitterness is in u
probably ur single and rejected cos no man can stomach ur rubbish
next time u quote me again thunder without lightning will fire u

single saddist
back to sender..may the sango olukoso reverse it you..ase
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52am On May 03, 2015
Can't wait 4 may 29 let's start seeing d change. GEJ will b @ otuoke laughing u all. Who is to blame now? Where is TVC, Nation newspaper, y is it not in their front page. Thank u GEJ 4 making it #87
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by chiibekee(f): 7:10am On May 03, 2015
Its still 100 in my area.
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by doninno(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2015
True nd cant wait 4 him to bow down
kropotkin2:
He has but less than 4 weeks to exact his pound of flesh. After that his legacy remains in the trash heap of Nigerian history
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by PStacks(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2015
temitemi1:
God have mercy!

Let GEJ your Hero and Fayose your role model clear this crap asap

Imagine the que ! And your hero is right there mopping and crying how buhari wants to run parallel Govt..

Can't your hero ever Do something and get it right?

Oh gussh, I wonder what is Heroic about your gotdanmed Hero.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2015
atlwireles:
Nobody to blackmail anymore. Nigerians should practice and learn to live with our new realities. Things will not get any better, most will not believe now, but by Xmas this year many will understand.

So you think Nigerians are not being blackmailed already ? Information from reliable source indicates that this hoarding was intentional, PEJ dispatched new set of angry looking soldiers to most depots in the nation, You people just won't learn , This is GEJ's doing , Holding the nation to ransom for loosing that election
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I thought NOI released money to pay the fuel marketers? Why then is there scarcity of fuel?

Oby,don't be surprised this fuel scarcity will continue till Buhari is sworn in.

Jonathan is intentionally punishing Nigerians and he wants to make GMB's first 100days in office difficult.

You are the one i have seen any sense in what you posted , some people are already blaming buhari , someone who has not been sworn in yet , people can be gullible , A soldier told me that those of them on special duty guarding Depots in Osun state were all removed , and replaced by people chosen by PEJ , This is the Jonathanian's way to protest defeat

More so , if they had any foresight, Market projection indicated that fuel price will reduce drastically in coming months, i even posted a topic ,

https://www.nairaland.com/2195085/oil-way-down-again-gasoline which was posted sometimes in March but just as they have always been , Stewpyd , senseless , they did not prepare for this scenario , instead they used 2 trillion for campaign

I know there's no solution until Jonathanians are SWORN-OUT[b][/b] , but i just wish[b] NIGERIANS will stop enduring and put our foots down, EVERYBODY STAY AT HOME , Worker's are being owed several months and yet they manage to get to work , now that transport cost is triple what it used to be , Nigerians who worked together to effect change should work together to protest by staying at home[/b], no traffic, no work ,no school, no buying or selling of any type just sit at home , [b]otherwise they'll make it worse , and if it get worse , there'll be break down of law and order and eventually if we are not careful, riots and civil war , the atmosphere is already tense, things may go wrong [/b]quite easily

I have done analysis in the past , it all came true , i hope this doesn't
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Caracta(f): 10:02am On May 03, 2015
Funjosh:

Caracta just move to the Village and enjoy everything straight from Nature till city madness subsides lipsrsealed

There is no job in my village. How do I survive? sad
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48am On May 03, 2015
From ur figures, fares rose by @ least 100% ,and not 'close to' as u said. I experienced a 150% hike yesterday
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48am On May 03, 2015
From ur figures, fares rose by @ least 100% ,and not 'close to 100%' as u said. I experienced a 150% hike yesterday
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Reference(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2015
Toludo:
In the same Lagos, some of us bought the same fuel for N87 per litre today. smiley

That is what we call deregulation. Way to go.
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Nobody: 11:54am On May 03, 2015
Nairaland, ur "Reply" should be after the article and not before it.
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Reference(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2015
sbaks:
This subsidy should be removed once and for all abeg!!!
Fuel subsidy removed=N165
Not removed=N300?
Abeg its not worth it jare abi?
#removeitnow

Hahaha. Dumbos are just waking up. You either take your economic destinies in your hands by paying the right price for energy or simply pass it on from the cartels to the black marketeering pirates......hahaha.
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Reference(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
Sure but the sooner Buhari is sworn the sooner he can get to work. I can guarantee you that when Buhari gets in, these fuel shortages would soon be over. I am sure it is largely corruption causing them.

You are sure it is 'corruption' causing the scarcity. Hahaha. You are in for a long, rough ride. I sincerely hope you have the stomach for it. 1984 - 85 essential commodities caper loading...... Bad students of history. You will now know why Babangida introduced SAP and devalues the naira to below basement values. You better be prepared to pay constantly higher prices for energy till our economy recovers and shelve those promised lofty ecomic handouts and subsidies. Economics 101 says if you are broke you eat less and work more. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 03, 2015
duruallwell25:

Yesterday I paid 2020# to Ibadan from Oshodi
Imagine.
May God help us in this country.
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Reference(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2015
Bunsky:
Imagine.

May God help us in this country.

God has said pay the right price for your needs, you say no. What do you want God to do again.....so he handed them over to their delusions and to those who will exact upon them.
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 03, 2015
Every single problem is due to corruption.

Corruption is behind all the corrupt so-called cabals and the fact that we are importing fuel. When Buhari takes charge (God willing) all the corrupt cabals would take to their heels they would even forget whatever money they are claiming is owed to them.

FG could end the fuel scarcity today but they do not care or are more likely deliberately causing the problem foe political reasons.

Common now, any govt serious about ending scarcity would simply force the people withholding the fuel to supply it. It is very easy.
Reference:

You are sure it is 'corruption' causing the scarcity. Hahaha. You are in for a long, rough ride. I sincerely hope you have the stomach for it. 1984 - 85 essential commodities caper loading...... Bad students of history. You will now know why Babangida introduced SAP and devalues the naira to below basement values. You better be prepared to pay constantly higher prices for energy till our economy recovers and shelve those promised lofty ecomic handouts and subsidies. Economics 101 says if you are broke you eat less and work more. Nuff said.
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by Funjosh(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2015
Caracta:

There is no job in my village. How do I survive? sad
Farm£ Farm££ Farm£££
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by kennedyugo: 5:09pm On May 03, 2015
Is it only in lagos we hhave fuel scarcity? Everything is normal here in Imo state!
Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by khattab02: 6:32pm On May 03, 2015
Hmmm.... When the news came out few days ago or almost a week then, I knew it will lead to this.

#poor masses always at the receiving end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu / Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje (Photos) / "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.