Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji (6836 Views)

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full / 36 Questions That Hack A Woman's Mind & Make Her Love You(scientifically Proven) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

were u banned?
Banned ke ?
No I wasnt cool
Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by BoiledPlantain: 10:22pm On May 02, 2015
Muyogoa:
It can't make fP.
Heloo God, the one who knows topics that cant make Fp undecided
Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 02, 2015
I think fasting is d best solution
Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by Muyogoa: 11:24pm On May 02, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

Heloo God, the one who knows topics that cant make Fp undecided
pls ooo don't call me God o. A beg oooooo!
Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by Strongfaze(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2015
What about castration?
Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by SirBlack999(m): 4:44am On May 03, 2015
Op,is FRIED PLANTAIN your twin?
Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by Okoloiuy: 6:38am On May 03, 2015
I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it. http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-niger
Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by Nobody: 9:12am On May 03, 2015
kilokeys:
there is just one way....

Think of ur LIFE. undecided

when boys are strategizing on how to move their ministry to a permanent site

u are busy ramming to and fro..

there is nothing sweeter than Legal Sex my guy.

hustle hard, marry and be glad.
Marriage is one of the worse things that can happen to any guy.
Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by Nobody: 9:19am On May 03, 2015
Laawwd please give this guy some sense!

*sighs*

Guys are out there trying to put their names on Forbes list but you're here writing trash
Re: 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji by QATOFIN: 9:24am On May 03, 2015
pTomz:
And ah ask again

WHO'S KONJI? undecided

KONJI NA BASTARD! hope you nw knw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria / BBW Dating - A Few Websites To Find "Big Beautiful Women" / Who's Getting The Best Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.