Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full (9986 Views)

My Daughters Make Me Cry After What I Saw Them Doing / This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by jonaifame22(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Today has been a very wonderful for me cos I was opportuned to see the wonders of the lord's creation in that lovely brothel,my very good friend called me earlier in the day to tell me of the new arrival in my neighbourhood brothel, the way he explained it the spirit of lust adviced me to go there sharply and see for my self, so I went there as I strolled past the place at 5:30pm I saw the gals lookn so lovely and their laps was on full display, chai as I saw those laps my konji battery that was 32 percent low increased to 97 percent full as if it was charged wth an original infinix charger of konji, my baby girl was wth me on sunday and she offered her sweet an luscious body to me as a living sacrifice, to battle konji to stand still in my life and ministry, I caressed her yansh steadily till my hand was smelln of yansh, and sucked pvssy till I belch she even refused kissn me afterwards, I sucked her ripe breast as if fulfillin my destiny depends on it.

Chai I love my gal very much she's a special piece of creation, chai the gal dey try, she has never complained by my unending sex requests unlike the other gals have dated and she can Bleep very, I expected it cos she's a yoruba gal, she rides me like a bentley when she's really on fire for sex, one particular day she bleeped me many rounds till I felt headache,my dick didn't rise that night when I slept on like before that my dick will be fully erect frm night till night till morning like the community vigilante group, whenever she asked me for anything hastily, I do it for her, her ex boifriend collected the fone he gave cos she left him, he tried harming mebuh he knows I am aye and I don lord while he is still in university him neva lord so I be him senior,so my gal cld not reach so I went to the market and bought her a new sony experia fone, I love her very mch, even though my guy sylvester by name likes her, sylvester is a useless child he has fvcked almost all the gals in lagos cos he's very handsome even though he's broke, gals dnt mind they still fall for him hard, I know he has fvcked my sister cos she likes fine boiz to a fault and one time like that he made my sister collect 5k frm me and she gave it to him cos he needed to fix his fone screen so that that I was charging her phone for her when his chat came in and he was thankn her for the cash gift while still stating that he had a nice time wth her that day of which I thought she had gone to lesson,

So I groomed over the matter and in 3 months I bleeped his sister, he fvcks wt h his looks, I fvck wth my money,lies, scope,sweet mouth, and washie pick up lines, I remeber the first day I fvcked his sister she at abt the third round was complaining of abdominal pain, while she got home that night, she called me and still complained so I invited her to my place again the next day and she came, after scoping her I fvcked her again 3 times, there was a time she was giving testimony in church of how God saved her fmr an accident so as she was done testifying she requested for time to sing a song to the lord as she knelt down and started singn like one born again, the spirit of lust reminded me of how she was crying that day saying" israel my abdomen, israel,israel my abdomenn I didn't even mind her, who knows what my sister was screaming when her brother was fvckn my sister, but he doesn't know I fvcked his sister and he doesn't know that I know that he has fvcked mine too.

So tonight after work I'll jus stroll that brothel and pick a gal of my choice and fvck 4 rounds at 500 each so I'll go there wth 2k and extra achange and dash any of the gals I fvck that open leg for me very well money....

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Saturday80(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Aniker(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
What's konji lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by syndrum(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ifai do the same with my friend's sister, will MMM unfreeze my 250k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Cameleon72(f): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is wat you expect from the West

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
You are a pig and disgusting. You don't even know your gender.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by jonaifame22(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cameleon72:
This is wat you expect from the West
are you frm the west?
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by MilesLamar(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kai and I been like dat ur sister o

1 Like

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by ITEKEM: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why nah angry

Conji don catch me for bed embarassed[color=][/color] cry
I shall not masturbatemasturbate angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Nonsreal(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oh my God! Dis guy is d badoo snel of nairaland
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by dammieight(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oh God ..!Cooked up story errwia!.. Buh since sexual content is involved people loose their minds and read up bullshit formed from someone's imagination... Only the dafts will swallow this crappy piece.. Between OP is a female ..confused perverts! sad

1 Like

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by jonaifame22(m): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2016
ITEKEM:
Why nah angry

Conji don catch me for bed embarassed[color=][/color] cry
I shall not masturbatemasturbate angry
konji is a very wicked condition, pls look for a pvssy fast

1 Like

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Presh900(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
What's konji lipsrsealed
Now....
Instead of explaining, why don't i show you instead

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Presh900(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2016
dammieight:
Oh God ..!Cooked up story errwia!.. Buh since sexual content is involved people loose their minds and read up bullshit formed from someone's imagination... Only the dafts will swallow this crappy piece.. Between OP is a female ..confused perverts! sad
Only Newbies lyyk you don't know that Jonah is a Man

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by tee59(f): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2016
I got no tim 2 read dat bullshit u wrote up there.
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by jonaifame22(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
tee59:
okay
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by pimpchi(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Wereeeeeeeey

1 Like

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
tee59:
But you've got time to comment...okay continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Msmither: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Guy. Why Naw. Us Storx Not Get Head Nor Tail. Whenever I See Ur Moniker Now I Know What It Represents.
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Aniker(f): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Presh900:
Now....
Instead of explaining, why don't i show you instead
Okay then.. Go on
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Warhawk(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
Okay then.. Go on
..Not Here!
Not on NL
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Aniker(f): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Warhawk:
..Not Here!
Not on NL
go and spoil someone else lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Warhawk(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
go and spoil someone else lipsrsealed
Babe..
..... I am just trying to open your eyes to the World!! wink
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by KvnGRezz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Pinshures or idonbilivit!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Aniker(f): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Warhawk:
Babe..
..... I am just trying to open your eyes to the World!! wink
No thanks I like them closed,
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by TIDDOLL(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
I didn't even bother to read your epistle.... Buh e b Lyk say your battery no good undecided from 30 to 90smtin.......
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Warhawk(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
No thanks I like them closed,
LOL
Okay Then....
Have a nice day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by MyGeneration(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Disgusting. The thought of fvcking a gal in a brothel not just any brothel this 5h low class type irritates me.
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Not all guys are pervert.....guy pls stop spoiling our "guy" image...

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by ameezy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
cry
Another good brother is gone
Re: I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full by jonaifame22(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2016
MyGeneration:
Disgusting. The thought of fvcking a gal in a brothel not just any brothel this 5h low class type irritates me.
so how much do u spend to fvck?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D / How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day / Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.