Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics (77811 Views)

First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS / Rehabilitation Work Commences At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport In Abuja. See Photos / Arik Air Delays Passengers For 6Hours At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Hammefeez: 8:47pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Senjuchiha post=33366699][/quote]

Goat.
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Beamborla(f): 8:49pm On May 03, 2015
Bollinger:

Jesus! there actually are two of you? what are the odds?

I don't gerrit... Pls, be magnanimous enough to explain/break it down
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Senjuchiha: 8:50pm On May 03, 2015
Orangutan
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Beamborla(f): 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

I'm sorry, ms. That's why a private car is needed in your life Asap.
Thanchuu... Would prefer some jets, though smiley
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2015
Beamborla:
Thanchuu... Would prefer some jets, though smiley
Lol. "Jets". You make me happy.
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by InvertedHammer: 9:01pm On May 03, 2015
angelllla:

I absolutely agree with you on this, customer service is more or less non-existent in most of these airlines. I endured a frustrating 6 hours in Lagos airport last week Sunday waiting for an Arik Abuja-bound flight without any explanation whatsoever. After waiting till 9:45pm for a flight that was meant to be 4pm, I simply went back home and not even the staff that handed my luggage back to me offered an apology, they all just looked on like 'tough luck, try again'. How difficult is it to explain the true situation and apologize to your customers who are the reason you are in business! It beats me honestly! I have had to return from the airport again today because I missed my flight back to Lagos and 'there was no cashier to collect the rescheduling fee from me' at Abuja airport (according to the Arik staff, which she claimed was due to the high amounts of refunds they have had to pay thus making the cashiers run out of cash and leave their desks). This is a ticket that was paid for and not free; and I was even ready to pay the change fee, but yet again, they deny me from rescheduling my flight due to some flimsy reason that makes no sense whatsoever. And you needed to see the lady's expression, I'm like, seriously! It is really terrible and I must say in as much as I don't support violence, this serves Aero right, Arik had better watch out as they are sure to be next in line!
/

I wonder how one is expected to maintain their sanity when faced with this kind of stress you went through.

It is like paying money to be psychologically molested because you patronized a business.

It is a lot easier for people to sit in the comfort of their homes and type away nonsense just to win an argument.

You didn't have to go through all that. A simple explanation and apology would have made some difference in your ordeal.

But not in Bollinger's world. He would rather have you shut up and stop complaining.

He was here arguing about civilization when the folks you are dealing with act like savages.

I wish I can apologize on their behalf.

Remain blessed.
\

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Bollinger(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

I wonder how one is expected to maintain their sanity when faced with this kind of stress you went through.

It is like paying money to be psychologically molested because you patronized a business.

It is a lot easier for people to sit in the comfort of their homes and type away nonsense just to win an argument.

You didn't have to go through all that. A simple explanation and apology would have made some difference in your ordeal.

But not in Bollinger's world. He would rather have you shut up and stop complaining.

He was here arguing about civilization when the folks you are dealing with act like savages.

I wish I can apologize on their behalf.

Remain blessed.
\

The same way you are rationalizing your insanity is the same way south africans are rationalizing theirs. To them, since the system has failed them, then they have every right to xenophobia, just as you have every right to attack aero for not providing quality customer service since the system has failed you too. Again i have to repeat that i can't believe i am explaining to supposed grown ups, about why taking the law into ones hands is wrong. The psychological makeup of the average Nigerian is frightening.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by gp6liveth(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan ....hope you can see the implications of incompetence of your government.

What a wasted child born by a good mother. What is the nexus between aero contractors and GEJ.
There is competition, so I expect passengers to abandon aero for others when they can't provide good services. Govt is to regulate them for effective service delivery and that does not mean govt is not playing her role.
Let's see if ur GMB will stop this fight. Wasted sperm!!!
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Nobody: 3:52am On May 04, 2015
This means there is really a very big problem in the aviation sector.
Last week Sunday, I swore never to board arik again cos of my experience. They delayed ppl for many hours without a reason for their delay. The boarding room was filled with ppl, cos ppl were coming in BT hardly any flight arrived. I have had many rescheduled flights from arik, I didn't know it's not peculiciar to them. Now I know aero has same issue.

I may have to try air peace next time if the have a flight to my location.
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by otokx(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2015
mercylicious:
This means there is really a very big problem in the aviation sector.
Last week Sunday, I swore never to board arik again cos of my experience. They delayed ppl for many hours without a reason for their delay. The boarding room was filled with ppl, cos ppl were coming in BT hardly any flight arrived. I have had many rescheduled flights from arik, I didn't know it's not peculiciar to them. Now I know aero has same issue.

I may have to try air peace next time if the have a flight to my location.

Go by road instead.
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Leechicomtravel: 8:24am On May 05, 2015
Enjoy smart fares on Flight Bookings to various destination within Nigeria. BOOK NOW visit http:///smartfares

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by ELGREF(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2015
I always reserved 2hrs extra delay, anytime I'm travel with local airline

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.