Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics (77815 Views)

First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS / Rehabilitation Work Commences At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport In Abuja. See Photos / Arik Air Delays Passengers For 6Hours At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Dsegsam(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan ....
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by notoriousbabe: 10:23am On May 03, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. we are getting to know you better.

1. You are a frustrated spinster with no hope of a normal life. More info please. . . . .
You didn't fall out of the stopid tree. You got druged through dumbass forest.
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Bollinger(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2015
StOla:

You need to re-read the comment you discredited.

If you still find it to be insane, then you must be one of the lousy service providers in Nigeria who refuse to accept that the customer who has paid for a service is king and not a peasant.

I can't believe that i have to explain to a multitude of people why it is wrong to take laws into their own hands. It's like me trying to explain to a child that it is wrong to steal just because you are hungry. Un-freaking-believable.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Nobody: 10:25am On May 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I agree with you,so if the passengers are punished by NCAA what should be done to the airline bearing in mind that this wasn't their 1st,2nd nor 3rd time of doing such a thing? There are times people are pushed to the wall and when that happens,they are bound to react #teambeatdemall
The NCAA would dish out appropriate punishment to the airline
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Bollinger(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
You didn't fall out of the stopid tree. You got druged through dumbass forest.

1. You are a frustrated spinster with no hope of a normal life.

2. You are angry that all hope is lost. Good. We need more info. . . .
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by popcykaylah(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2015
when airik suspended flights yesterday na so one idiott talk say na aero be the best airline ..I hope the moronn they read my post now!!!

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by StOla: 10:38am On May 03, 2015
Bollinger:

I can't believe that i have to explain to a multitude of people why it is wrong to take laws into their own hands. It's like me trying to explain to a child that it is wrong to steal just because you are hungry. Un-freaking-believable.

I would conclude you don't live in Nigeria, hence your idealistic calmness.

In the reality that Nigeria offers, the only way to fight for your rights is to actually "fight".

I'll give you an instance.
A certain dude went to a customer service centre of a mobile network provider. Dude calmly presents his case and was treated with levity. Dude goes outside and re-park his car in a way that obstructs every other car parked in the premises. In due time a storm gathers, but dude did not budge till he gets his issue resolved.
The situation attracts the who is who of the customer service centre, who then promise to resolve the complaint tendered by the dude. Minutes later, problem is resolved and service has been provided at the cost of knowing your rights and fighting for it, even if you had to grab the provider by the balls.

This is how you get things done in Nigeria. Not some litigation suit that would gain no traction within a judicial system that is yet to prosecute armed robbery successfully after 5yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by otokx(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2015
NCAA better do the needful and look into the availability of aviation fuel.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by meforyou1(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
No!

This is the best approach.
Nigerians don't pay attention to word of mouth.
Break a couple of heads, you will get some result immediately.

I don't think the passengers became unruly all of a sudden. They must have been asking questions that were met with nonchalant responses before things degenerated to this level.

Maybe next time they should ignite the airplane.
\
haba bros, plane no dey inside departure hall naa.
I have no pity for aero. Twice they have denied me boarding their abj-lag 7am flight because I got their around 6.30am.
And 3 years ago, Dec 24, my wife's 7pm lag-abj flight was so delayed and eventually got here at 3am xmas day.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Nobody: 10:42am On May 03, 2015
Toast to crime!

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Bollinger(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2015
StOla:

I would conclude you don't live in Nigeria, hence your idealistic calmness.

In the reality that Nigeria offers, the only way to fight for your rights is to actually "fight".

I'll give you an instance.
A certain dude went to a customer service centre of a mobile network provider. Dude calmly presents his case and was treated with levity. Dude goes outside and re-park his car in a way that obstructs every other car parked in the premises. In due time a storm gathers, but dude did not budge till he gets his issue resolved.
The situation attracts the who is who of the customer service centre, who then promise to resolve the complaint tendered by the dude. Minutes later, problem is resolved and service has been provided at the cost of knowing your rights and fighting for it, even if you had to grab the provider by the balls.

This is how you get things done in Nigeria. Not some litigation suit that would gain no traction within a judicial system that is yet to prosecute armed robbery successfully after 5yrs.

Again; I can't believe that i have to explain to a multitude of people why it is wrong to take laws into their own hands. It's like me trying to explain to a child that it is wrong to steal just because you are hungry. Un-freaking-believable. The same excuse a child would use for stealing because he/she is hungry is the same excuse you have just given. In your mind, the end justifies the means, always.
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by meforyou1(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2015
tbaba1234:

Many of the recent disruptions in air travel have been caused by fuel unavailability. Who is to blame for that

ur fada
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by ogundeleai(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2015
.....And some don't want WAI to be introduce by new president elect. Fow how long we are going to continue with impunity and lawlessness
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by phineas: 10:50am On May 03, 2015
Bollinger:

Good luck with that. You are preaching to a mob. They don't care that there are other means of solving a problem. Their base instincts kicks in anytime there is a problem because that is all they have ever known. And they want change, forgetting that change comes from each individual. I used to think Republicans were crazy; not anymore.

I am not preaching to a mob,I am preaching to any relevant authority out there reading this,that precedence has been set in reckless conduct by passengers at Nigerian airports without regard to the rule of law, and the safety of our airports.

A man reportedly stood on the tarmac recently stopping a plane from taking off, another group of disgruntled miscreants attempted to enter the pilots cockpit(they could have been charged with attempted highjacking of a plane and banned from flying in Nigeria at least) and now this.

This time blood was spilled.Ignorance of the law is not an excuse, because you see there are processes already instituted to protect passengers from all this but Nigerians don't make use of those channels.

So I hope someone, anyone uses the CCTV to address this matter and bring the perpetuators of this act to book.their judgement must be broadcasted to serve as deterrent to others in future.
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by GodMode: 10:57am On May 03, 2015
Bollinger:

And one day, this guy would probably say "you know what? i am going into politics. I wanna change things" How does a thug, who knows only thurgry, change things? (if i may use that word) You are confusing revolution with thugry. When the british were making it difficult for the masses in Old America by collecting unfair taxes, the people did not go after the tax collectors, they went after the government. This goes for you too invertedhammer.

The day of reckoning beckons...
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Tex42(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2015
Serves the airline right, next time they ensure they stick to the terms of contract and also protect the right of their passengers.

Them for go burn their plane self, then make them go settle the case for court.

Naija Sha!

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by meforyou1(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2015
Some years ago, British Airways had issues in naija. They lodged my friend's parents at transcorp hilton abuja for up to a week till they fley

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by phineas: 11:30am On May 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I agree with you,so if the passengers are punished by NCAA what should be done to the airline bearing in mind that this wasn't their 1st,2nd nor 3rd time of doing such a thing? There are times people are pushed to the wall and when that happens,they are bound to react #teambeatdemall

Actually nothing, I repeat absolutely nothing will happen to those airlines till anyone, even if its just 1 of those passengers file an official compliant.Its like you slap someone on the road,if he doesn't press charges sure free to walk and that here is the problem Nigerians did not press charges instead they decided to get violent and became the wrong ones.

I'll cite an example with Ghanian passengers,if there flights get delayed the airline is obliged to provide food and drinks then accommodation under certain circumstances.they know their rights and they go to the right desk and report asap and get the matters redressed.its like efcc if no one presses charges they can't come investigating.....

Transpose here we hiss shout rudely stand on the tramac and now vandalise properties, no complaints registered so nothing done to the airlines.

That said its important I point out I have no affiliation to NCAA but I can defend them cos I got the mail on guidelines, regulations and processes on passengers rights 2ce and I don't travel so often so I assume every single person on that flight that as ever travelled by air in Nigeria before that incident got the memo...

So what more do passengers want?

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by mikkyword(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2015
That is What u get when u employ incompetent managements with experience and no reputation to head your organisation. 15 years working experience and no reputation.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Moana(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2015
Do they have the same CEO as Arik?

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by corektchic: 12:17pm On May 03, 2015
Aero contractors hv a reputation for delaying flights without feeling like anything is wrong with dat. Evn though i dnt like d bloodshed i pray ds teaches dem d needed lessons. Mtcheew
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by JudgementHammer: 12:44pm On May 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
NAIJA and madness. Isn't there a better way to convey their message? Must we spill blood easily, are we vampires? Smh undecided

Guy ur signature opposes your opinion o

The only language the obstinate understands is violence. I'm not in support of incessant violence too but how many results has gentleman presentation of anguish produced in a country as mad as Nigeria

You watch and see, this bloody action would give the airlines an incentive that Nigerians would not take subsequent occurence lightly

U no even resemble idiamin, u just dey bear him name. Na attack sure pass, no be defence. U sef know...4get all the likes weh full ur post...u knw wetin fit naija.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Forwetinnah: 1:10pm On May 03, 2015
Aero na wa sha....they can cancel and merge flights?

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by notoriousbabe: 1:12pm On May 03, 2015
Bollinger:

kiss my ass,its big enof for you
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by notoriousbabe: 1:13pm On May 03, 2015
CFCfan:

The NCAA would dish out appropriate punishment to the airline
I hope so
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Ejerry(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2015
...to think dat i n ma guys almost booked aero yesterday, we just tot we shld book firstnation cos it was cheaper, nawa o. Hope air peace didnt cancel too...cos dey kept postponing departure tym.
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2015
Beamborla:
Hehehehehehe...
So 'agbero syndrome' no get class E dey everybody body No be only for garage/parks even airport dey experience gbege All you need do is press the right button grin

Eeyah! I feel for them. I'm on leave would have used my broom to transport as many as I can lipsrsealed
Beamborla. smiley
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by Bollinger(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
kiss my ass,its big enof for you

3. More angry than we imagined. . . .you are doing well. Please continue.
Re: Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics by oluwasegun007(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2015
AERO na danfo flight na...y are dey suprised

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.