Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight (47175 Views)

Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins / Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Overhyped fight! Just wasted money going to watch them live! angry
You wish. grin
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Don jazzy is a big lair I was on seat 19 and the lady on seat 18 is Chinese

Why naija celebrities dey lie like this?

*This tea tho*
Bros you have been sleeping since 3days now.

Wake up jur grin

6 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by obontami: 12:46pm On May 03, 2015
#StillPacmanFan
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

*This tea tho*
may your days be long for exposing don jazzy
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by RobinHez(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
Don Jazzy should have sang that national anthem!
grin grin grin
Its don jazzy again!
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by loomer: 1:50pm On May 03, 2015
And them say money no Good.

God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by hardbody: 1:51pm On May 03, 2015
chucky234:
Floyd has always been a cheat, Pacman will floor him pound for pound.
Great boxers face their opponents like a man and eat punches whole hearted and that's what Manny stands for.

....and he lost.

That is the point. Just like playing well and entertaining the crowd in football and you concede all the goals...

Brilliant i guess?
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by LewisO: 1:52pm On May 03, 2015
Don Jazzy is a bloody liar. sad

He want to feel among, but just want to deceive himself.

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Darlduchi: 1:54pm On May 03, 2015
Fellow Biafrans.

THE MONTH OF MAY IS HERE. In preparation to MAY 30th.

Happy independence in advance, as we remember our Heros, dead and alive. We also remember the innocent men and women, brutally murdered on the street of lagos, kano and every street and corners of the zoo, and not forgotten those that was pursued to Biafra land and killed.

Remember also pregnant women who's wombs was cut open just to get to the unborn babies. we also remember our women that was rapped and abused by the zoo soldiers

Remember our Dear departed Head of state and his assistant General Odemegwu Ojukwu and Philip Effiong and all his loyal compatriots.

Remember that our labour shall not be in vain.

Remember that we are not part of the zoo and will never be.

Remember you are Biafrans, a special people called by God as a beacon of light to darkness.

Remember that the Zoo has expired and only existing on the minds of the untaught.

Remember that it has never been well with the Zoo and will never be, the more the pretend to find solution the deeper they burry themselves in deep mess.

Remember your deliverance is here, believe it, live it.

Remember you are in the zoo as an investor, Biafra will always be your home. Remember the trumpet that will lead all Biafrans from around the globe back to Biafra Land is about to sound. prepare your minds, prepare your self.

Join the remembrance activities. get your white T-shirt ready in solidarity to this world wide event.

Happy Biafran Independence.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 03, 2015
.dis plot of land is not for sale MILITARY ZONE
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by logica(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

*This tea tho*
Row F? Confirm.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by U2ice(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2015
How come I didn't see d Don n me bin de roll D seat 10 nyways dt Mayweather wey b chelsea boxer version...

Muchluv4Pacman#
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by jascon1(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

*This tea tho*
bro na me day hail u for seat 16. Na me sit down near Angelina Jolie. No mind Donjazzy na liar

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 03, 2015
i am beginning to think that Pacquiao was paid more money that mayweather to lose because mayweather is USA's only boxing champion for now... and US sponsors would aways prefer an akerican...
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by niytej(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2015
Someone said: " 70% of haters motivated Floyd. When everybody is against you, still don't lose hope. People wanted Pacquiao to win because he is kind and humble but there is no goodness in fighting. Floyd Mayweather is also a kind hearted guy who helps the needy but he is proud of his success and that's not bad. 48:0 what a tremendous performance".Someone else noticed: " Some people hate Floy because of his ego or they're jealous of his success.Others hate him simply because he's black".I said: " Floyd is surely full of ego and may not be humble,wife beater,but he's a great boxer.I love his boxing tactics.One of the greatest of all time.Haters who think the jury was in favor of Floyd should know that some guys from the same jury judged the previous wins of Manny.Floyd won the fight fairly and he deserves credit for that.Even Manny Pacquiao acknowledges his defeat and presents excuses saying: " A right shoulder injury prevented him from fighting at his best in his loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. " Some haters didn't watch the fight,but now they're in hurry to judge.Ridiculous. " Go champ! Many fans love you over here and there.Haters gonna die. #Moneyteam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by 9jatatafo(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2015
Don Jazzy na condomised eye glass you wear go Las Vagas as your nor wan look designer girls on stripe mode? Badt guy. So much money for these two fighters - Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio. This is the kind of money many African countries are fighting over.
#GodWin sha!
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by tpiadotcom: 2:07pm On May 03, 2015
What is nigeria's interest in this fight?
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by onila(f): 2:08pm On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

*This tea tho*
undecided
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by ajgmja5tm: 2:09pm On May 03, 2015
Get Hooked up with our Collections of Sugar daddy and Sugar mummy in your areas. Anywhere in the Country.

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by oluwasegun007(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2015
Ppl luv PACQUO because he's ny as arrogant as Mayweather

Bt as 4 jazzy...I always feel u man....of all celeb aftaa papilo na u, because u'r a down 2 earth person
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

*This tea tho*
HAHAHAHA
Thought so too. If he was really there it would be a picture of him I the arena he would post.

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by amanze15(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2015
Don jazzy go connect, who told he only went to see the fight grin
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by edwardaigb: 2:16pm On May 03, 2015
I like don baba j
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by sinizia: 2:19pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by caprini1: 2:26pm On May 03, 2015
It was a very boring fight,no monster attack like Mike Tyson,Pacman tried to really hit Floyd,but dude was just running all over the ring,as if someone told them to make sure they get to round 12.To think that I went to church late cos of the fight....mtcheeeew!!

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Atmmachine(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
People were saying that Mayweather was on defense instead of offensive mood.
Was he on defense to throw 184 punches accurately ??
That's what we call smart fighting.
Mayweather is that type of guy who allows his opponent to get exhausted before he starts mesmerizing them.
I won a $5,000 last night
I got back the $1,500 i paid for my ticket

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by vislabraye(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2015
chucky234:
Floyd has always been a cheat, Pacman will floor him pound for pound.
Great boxers face their opponents like a man and eat punches whole hearted and that's what Manny stands for.

So you expect him to stay and receive those punches ? Yeah right.
My head was going for Floyd but my heart Pacman. I just don't know why.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by vislabraye(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2015
oluwasegun007:
Ppl luv PACQUO because he's ny as arrogant as Mayweather

Bt as 4 jazzy...I always feel u man....of all celeb aftaa papilo na u, because u'r a down 2 earth person

When Mayweather started saying he's the best fighter in the history of boxing, people star5ed becoming pissed. Tyson didn't like that either.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by bobcharly(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2015
a nice Weather in May....and
MayWeather's bout increased my bank
account...what a weekend...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music / D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.