Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? (738 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 03, 2015
This question has been in my memory for days now, because i heard that a male traditional doctor help deliver babies for women, and i was like is that not a sin or adultery? "if its a midwifes its acceptable but how can a non professinal male doctor help deliver babies for women in a local enviroment. "is it right at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 03, 2015
NO!
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by falconey(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2015
right or left, right or wrong as far as a new being is brought to life.
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
NO!
hm hm wat happened today? dis one dat u aint bashing my thread, i hope dis change is 4 gud?
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2015
falconey:
right or left, right or wrong as far as a new being is brought to life.
no its adultery
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2015
It's not okay but under emergency situations it could be necessary
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 03, 2015
Am here to bash someone
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 03, 2015
teeoo:
It's not okay but under emergency situations it could be necessary
is dat nt adultery?
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
NO!
In a situation where there's no better alternative nko?
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Fairgodwin(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2015
Why would a sane and educated man allow (a man who's not a trained medical doctor or even a paramedic try) such on his wife in the first place? The answer is just a NO! And it shows you the kind of men that would allow such.
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 03, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Why would a sane and educated man allow (a man who's not a trained medical doctor or even a paramedic try) such on his wife in the first place? The answer is just a NO! And it shows you the kind of men that would allow such.
what of emergency situations?
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 03, 2015
I an a Big fool !!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Fairgodwin(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
what of emergency situations?

I was speaking in regards to how the poster presented the case. And from the way he narrated it, it's like it's a norm in that community.
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 9:00am On May 03, 2015
Fairgodwin:

I was speaking in regards to how the poster presented the case. And from the way he narrated it, it's like it's a norm in that community.
yeah its norm dats y he needs ur opinion whether its right or not.
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Fairgodwin(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yeah its norm dats y he needs ur opinion whether its right or not.

And I already gave it. It is just not right. If it were a female, to an extent I can understand. But a male? No, not good.
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2015
Lol if am in a position whr am d only person available to help a woman in labour giv birth, omo, I go do am oooooo...
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 03, 2015
Lemme consult Ifa
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm wat happened today? dis one dat u aint bashing my thread, i hope dis change is 4 gud?

This is not a silly thread. If you create silly threads, I will bash them.
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Chizzy20(f): 10:06am On May 03, 2015
isnt adultery havin sexual relationsip wit a married man or woman undecided so hw does a male unprofessional delivering babies, relate wit adultery..
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
is dat nt adultery?

Idolatry you mean? I don't think it is
Re: Is It Right For A Man That Is Not A Proffesional To Deliver Babies For Women? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 03, 2015
ishilove,seun,lalasticlala. FTP

(1) (Reply)

. / Caption This! Pic! / Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.