Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! (11753 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by justmag(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2015
kitnah:
Nothing hurt most than seeing your messages being read without reply,instead I'll rather not read your message than read and not reply

trust. Girls do it alot n I never understand why. Last time I ask a friend how thing are ggoing with some girl he is alking to...he told him she hasn't responded to a msg from about four days ago. Why she did that is beyond me. undecided...it happened to me a while ago and I just delete her on sight. I dont have time for that
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by justmag(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2015
Mzdivacious:
k

see them... angry
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by justmag(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
Enahi:
Seriously what's the biggy about replying messages? It takes me a week or months to reply messages embarassed but its not delibrate,guys should realize that people are different.

what?? Did you really just say that?? So you have some guy on your bbm or whatsapp list who sent you a message about a week ago and you still haven't replied?? You are the exact girl we are talking about. angry.
it is a big deal, besides it being rude and not polite...it says alot aboutyou in more ways than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 03, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Kids or teenagers does that a lot it is called shakara or hard to get, they will complain and moan when the guy block them or ignore them because their myopic mind tells them that a guy is meant to work hard to get them so that they will know he loves and will respect her when she finally agreed but who have such time to waste? Many fishes in the river

~ not just kids or teenage girls.. Even Ladies
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 03, 2015
~ Because their egos have been crushed....
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 03, 2015
To me,no one has deleted me from their list b4 undecided So I can't know the feeling

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah sure..But what they don't know is, accepting a guys proposal easily doesn't make you cheap! Rather, your contribution to the relationship does..(i.e..demanding too much from a guy you just started dating and allowing him have sex with you immediately after acceptin his proposal ).. Some girls have lost some good guys all in the name of forming hard to get! Either you accept the guy immediately he approahed you or it took 2years before accepting him, a guy that will cherish you will

~ @bold 1... I don't think that's a criterion. Having sex immediately after accepting to be his girlfriend doesn't make her cheap. That's just a lame and hypocritical Nigerian mentality..

@bold2 ...I don't think so too.. You tend to forget that there are many other girls out there. If you play hard especially if he's rich, he loses interest and moves on. boom!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2015
justmag:

what?? Did you really just say that?? So you have some guy on your bbm or whatsapp list who sent you a message about a week ago and you still haven't replied?? You are the exact girl we are talking about. angry.
it is a big deal, besides it being rude and not polite...it says alot aboutyou in more ways than you think.

~ What if she doesn't wanna reply you.?
is it necessary to be polite? Or is it every girl you talk in the real world that's gonna like you... ?

If she doesn't reply for a long period and its obvious sjr has read it, try reaching out again...you can always send- "Are you there"..If she don't reply still, then delete her contact and add a more Interactive and interesting person.
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

And @ the end, they turn to sister Mary..Going to church everyday,seeking for a life partner cheesy

Can I take u out on date? cheesy

Well said Mhizkel. Hope ur friends can get this message.
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Mhizkel(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ @bold 1... I don't think that's a criterion. Having sex immediately after accepting to be his girlfriend doesn't make her cheap. That's just a lame and hypocritical Nigerian mentality..

@bold2 ...I don't think so too.. You tend to forget that there are many other girls out there. If you play hard especially if he's rich, he loses interest and moves on. boom!
Allowing a guy to have sex with you immediately after accepting his proposal, is cheap! Accept it or not!
Read the bolded2 again!
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Mhizkel(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Can I take u out on date? cheesy
Well said Mhizkel. Hope ur friends can get this message.
cheesy Thank You!
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ not just kids or teenage girls.. Even Ladies
You are right, na that one dey vex me pass but I still call them kids cus their mindset is that of kids and teenagers
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by justmag(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ What if she doesn't wanna reply you.?
is it necessary to be polite? Or is it every girl you talk in the real world that's gonna like you... ?

If she doesn't reply for a long period and its obvious sjr has read it, try reaching out again...you can always send- "Are you there"..If she don't reply still, then delete her contact and add a more Interactive and interesting person.

That's the problem right there. Why should I resend a message when it is obvious that she is ignoring my message. There are girls that will tell you they dont see u that way and call it a day and there are girls that play games and ignore your message. A grown asss woman has no problem with saying how she feels but children will play games, that's all they knoe anyways. Keep it in mind that this is a social platform where it is obvious that she is ignoring, for example, what's app, Facebook and bbm let's you know when you message has been read. No one with common sense expects every girl to like them, but it would be nice to not play mind games with adults. Don't u think??
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 03, 2015
Some guys don't even know when to stop sending.
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 03, 2015
justmag:

That's the problem right there. Why should I resend a message when it is obvious that she is ignoring my message. There are girls that will tell you they dont see u that way and call it a day and there are girls that play games and ignore your message. A grown asss woman has no problem with saying how she feels but children will play games, that's all they knoe anyways. Keep it in mind that this is a social platform where it is obvious that she is ignoring, for example, what's app, Facebook and bbm let's you know when you message has been read. No one with common sense expects every girl to like them, but it would be nice to not play mind games with adults. Don't u think??

~ Sending her a message again is a sign of maturity...
They are the fragile and babyish ones. We are meant to be the mature ones
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by justmag(m): 5:01pm On May 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Sending her a message again is a sign of maturity...
They are the fragile and babyish ones. We are meant to be the mature ones

Okay! If you say so.. undecided
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by justmag(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2015
Enypie:
Some guys don't even know when to stop sending.

When u ignore them? ? Or in general??..
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

Allowing a guy to have sex with you immediately after accepting his proposal, is cheap! Accept it or not!
Read the bolded2 again!

~ That is so not true girl ...

If your mum told you that she had sex with your dad on their first date, does that make her cheap? of course not!

You can have sex whenever you want as long as both of you really want it and like each other very Much... .. The time doesn't matter .. It does not make her cheap. Its not like she was played for sex...

So ..if I ask you to be my girlfriend today and you agree. ..how long would it take before we have sex? 10 months?
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by kinglekan: 5:04pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
Some girls and their forming hard to get nature..They should just keep forming hard to get until their parents put their name on OLx!

Hahahaha!! U sef suppose dey OLX tongue
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 03, 2015
justmag:

Okay! If you say so.. undecided

~ Lol ...
I tried that anyway..and the girl felt guilty and started apologising saying she was very busy...
Assuming I hadn't humbled myself I would have ignored too and we wouldn't have had the opportunity to know each other and be close friends till this moment....
you get my point?
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by justmag(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol ...
I tried that anyway..and the girl felt guilty and started apologising saying she was very busy...
Assuming I hasn't humbled myself I would have ignored too and we wouldn't have had the opportunity to know each other and be close friends till this moment....
you get my point?

I get what you mean...but this only applies to certain girls. How about those girls who make a habit out of it. You talk for a while and then she ignores u, and then u message her like u said and then she talks for a while and ignores u all over again. This is how my friend described his situation. As for me, I am not as nice as you are. If you ignore me for two or three days! DELETE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 03, 2015
Well am guilty of this sha sad

But have got my reasons
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 03, 2015
diddydiva:
Well am guilty of this sha sad

But have got my reasons
~ So what are they?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 03, 2015
justmag:

When u ignore them? ? Or in general??..
I ignore no one. #peace#
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Mhizkel(f): 5:19pm On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahaha!! U sef suppose dey OLX tongue
Me ke? Nor be the day wey u toast me na im i gree sharpaly? cheesy
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ So what are they?
1) my mood
2) irrelevant chats
3)dumb guys (guys who don't know when to stop)
4)boring chats
5)your relationship with me
6) my nature (I don't talk much so I hate guys who does)

I prefer to start a chat with someone, and I don't feel offended if you block me. But am fun to be with sha (my friends can testify wink

I am me
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Mhizkel(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ That is so not true girl ...

If your mum told you that she had sex with your dad on their first date, does that make her cheap? of course not!

You can have sex whenever you want as long as both of you really want it and like each other very Much... .. The time doesn't matter .. It does not make her cheap. Its not like she was played for sex...

So ..if I ask you to be my girlfriend today and you agree. ..how long would it take before we have sex? 10 months?
You should have used another illustration instead of my mom (not cool)
IF i agree to be your gf today, it would take 101years before we can have sex
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 03, 2015
justmag:

I get what you mean...but this only applies to certain girls. How about those girls who make a habit out of it. You talk for a while and then she ignores u, and then u message her like u said and then she talks for a while and ignores u all over again. This is how my friend described his situation. As for me, I am not as nice as you are. If you ignore me for two or three days! DELETE!!!!

~ True talk
I'm not nice as well.. its only when I wanna bang the girl that I play Mr Nice guy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by kinglekan: 5:28pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
Me ke? Nor be the day wey u toast me na im i gree sharpaly? cheesy
Hian!!!!
If I hear say u gree make I baf naked!!
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

You should have used another illustration instead of my mom (not cool)
IF i agree to be your gf today, it would take 101years before we can have sex

~ Oh...I'm really sorry about that...

wow! Are you high on Codeine or what? grin 101 years?
Smh ... That's the way they'll be saying..
50 bucks says you would succumb and jump on the bed within 2 days grin You are just acting here..
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 03, 2015
diddydiva:

1) my mood
2) irrelevant chats
3)dumb guys (guys who don't know when to stop)
4)boring chats
5)your relationship with me
6) my nature (I don't talk much so I hate guys who does)

I prefer to start a chat with someone, and I don't feel offended if you block me. But am fun to be with sha (my friends can testify wink

I am me

~ Okay..Fair enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) / Naija Lady Mistakely Upload Her S@x Tape With A Naija Guy / Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.