Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! (11748 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by butanep(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2015
justmag:

This is very deep and actually very true. However, I don't believe I should message her the second time if I van clearly see she ignored my message. For example on bbm, fb, whatsapp or any application that confirms your message was read. Especially if she is active. Don't you agree??
Sometimes sending the second message is necessary in order to have enough proof if she denied not receiving the message.

I had a friend like that. We work in the same company but different department. We were having a general meeting( kind of seninar) when I saw her. she is beautiful and tall with sides attractions. After the meeting, I approach her, I asked for her contact. She wanted to give me her no but I told her we should start by charting so I request for her pin, which she gave me with a smile... I sendher a request immediately & she received before I left her presence.

The next day I started sending her message. Sometimes I send her message in the morning, she will read it and reply me in the evening. Sometimes she don't reply.
I was like, what's happening. But this babe gave me her pin not that I collected it from someone. It happen for like 3days. The forth day I deleted her from my contact. I am too intelligent for a girl to keep fooling me.
2days after, she came to my department to deliver a document. She then asked my manager secretary about me. She came to me n asked me why I deleted her from my contact list, that she was trying to reply me but was not going. I boldly told her, am not the kind of guy ladies fool around. I know my worth. She said am too proud. She later asked me to she her another request but this time, I declined. I asked for her no, but I told her if she avoids my calls I will not find it funny... she later send me a request on bbm that evening.

After that day, she never read my message without replying. When she is busy, she will just message me, please I will chat or call you later, am kind of busy now... She so respect me...
That is how it goes until I score my goal before she left.she was an IT student. Women don't need guyz that are too nice or weak. They will take you as trash. They need the bold kind of men that can command them...
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Mhizkel(f): 9:04am On May 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Nofin hun, I bin tink say u dey fly b4. grin
sad You mean ayam an aeroplane?
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by kinglekan: 9:08am On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
sad You mean ayam an aeroplane?
U be JET!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by Mhizkel(f): 9:10am On May 05, 2015
justmag:

sex on the first day doesn't always mean she is cheap, it could just mean their chemistry grew a little faster than usual. undecided
Lets call a spade a spade!
Such lady is cheap...Period!
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by justmag(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2015
butanep:
Sometimes sending the second message is necessary in order to have enough proof if she denied not receiving the message.

I had a friend like that. We work in the same company but different department. We were having a general meeting( kind of seninar) when I saw her. she is beautiful and tall with sides attractions. After the meeting, I approach her, I asked for her contact. She wanted to give me her no but I told her we should start by charting so I request for her pin, which she gave me with a smile... I sendher a request immediately & she received before I left her presence.

The next day I started sending her message. Sometimes I send her message in the morning, she will read it and reply me in the evening. Sometimes she don't reply.
I was like, what's happening. But this babe gave me her pin not that I collected it from someone. It happen for like 3days. The forth day I deleted her from my contact. I am too intelligent for a girl to keep fooling me.
2days after, she came to my department to deliver a document. She then asked my manager secretary about me. She came to me n asked me why I deleted her from my contact list, that she was trying to reply me but was not going. I boldly told her, am not the kind of guy ladies fool around. I know my worth. She said am too proud. She later asked me to she her another request but this time, I declined. I asked for her no, but I told her if she avoids my calls I will not find it funny... she later send me a request on bbm that evening.

After that day, she never read my message without replying. When she is busy, she will just message me, please I will chat or call you later, am kind of busy now... She so respect me...
That is how it goes until I score my goal before she left.she was an IT student. Women don't need guyz that are too nice or weak. They will take you as trash. They need the bold kind of men that can command them...

I am trying to pick up on the morale of this story. Because you obviously did what I would have done. Which is delete her off my phone but then you suggested earlier that guys should not be too quick to delete a girl like that. I have been in a similar situation where a girl took like a week to reply and sometimes she never did. Then I just delete her instantly....I just believe that respect goes a long way. I am not weak and i am ddefinately not desperate, if a woman clearly updates her status daily but refuses to respond to your message, i believe she has to go!
Re: Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! by justmag(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lets call a spade a spade!
Such lady is cheap...Period!

Okay. If that's how you see it. undecided...I am not promoting that, just saying it's not always what you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This / MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite / Can You Marry Outside Your Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.