Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

A Hint Of Darkness. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Hint Of Darkness. (7997 Views)

Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) / The Prince Of Darkness / A State Of Darkness; Understanding Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2015
This is a very short story.

All rights reserved.
davidflo, 2015.
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 03, 2015
okay, waiting
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2015
My phone kept ringing but I didn't pick it up.

I knew it was Shade wanting to ask for forgiveness. It wasn't that I blamed her for finally having the guts to cheat on me, I just felt betrayed. she should have chosen someone further than our circle. indeed I had been caught countless times by her, but most of the girls where faceless. she didn't and wouldn't ever meet them for the rest of her life...except she wanted to.

When she had insisted I visit her at her apartment in Bodija, I had mixed feelings about it. I expected to get laid, but the sex wasn't as good as before. the terrific behind wasn't as captivating as it was when I had her from the back those many times in my one bedroom apartment. She still had the looks of a model, but show me a very beautiful girl and I will show you a guy that is tired of straffing her. I had entered her rather opulent house to see her looking depressed. Her enviable cheekbones had lost some of its sharpness.

"what is wrong?", I said, running my fingers down her face.

"Nothing", she replied, holding back tears.

"You called me all the way here for nothing?"

Then she started crying.

Shade was an emotional girl, so the tears didn't adequately prepare me for her next words.

"I slept with someone else".

My mouth twitched but I couldn't find the exact words to say to her. I felt defeated, like my crown had been yanked away from me by an unknown dick.

"who?" I asked, taking a few steps backwards.

With tears choking her up, she said it didn't really matter who.

"Dapo, I am sorry I just wanted to get back at you".

"I thought you said you had forgiven me?"

she kept crying like the bitch that I thought she was.

"who did you screw?"

She didn't give a reply, instead she stood up and ran into her room. I followed closely behind her, I was having a sick feeling at the bottom of my stomach.

"Tell me who it was, right now!" I grabbed her by the arm and pinned her to her bedroom door.

"Baby, let go of my arms", she begged.

"Don't, ever call me a baby again, you LovePeddler!".

Her shoulders sunk lower .

"Now tell me who it was".

"Joseph", she finally said.

"which Joseph?" I said, cold sweat immediately appearing on my forehead.

She nodded slowly.

"Joseph, my colleague at work?"

She nodded again.

4 Likes

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by benuejosh: 12:19pm On May 03, 2015
Continue

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by olashas(f): 12:21pm On May 03, 2015
Davidflo is back cheesy
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by LarrySun(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2015
The OP should kindly re-read his post and make necessary corrections. Thanks.
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
Following! smiley Good to av u back
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2015
My phone rang again, this time I picked it and switched it off. I tried pushing u the sickening image of Joseph bursting inside her, spilling his cum on her stomach, her saliva all over his dick, but I couldn't. I could hear her moaning as he hit her from behind. I had to stop my car Sango bus stop, in front of Total filling station.

I sent her a message, telling her she was killing my battery and I didn't want to hear from her again. I told her I would return her ATM card which was still in my possession. She replied saying she was very sorry. I deleted the message.

Joseph was one of the few guys that intimidated me at work. He was not just handsome, he was also very intelligent. He also happened to marry one of the most sexy girls I had seen. many a time, during pre-intimacy with Shade, I'd fantasize that I was with his wife, my erection usually became firmer. If he knew I was jealous of him and all that he had working for him, he never showed it. We usually hung out on weekends, watching premiership in his apartment or mine.

He had teased me countless number of time, how if I wasn't going to marry Shade, I should let him have a go at her. He told me he would toss his wife in as a sweetener, ofcourse he was kidding so we'd just laugh about it. He didn't know I was the person that sent his wife numbers and images of girls he was cheating on her with. I had this secret SIM that I used for my mission. Surprisingly, their marriage seemed to go on smoothly. I had flirted with her about a month ago. we where at a dinner party organised by the bank at which we worked. I had pulled her to the dance floor and as we rocked on, I told her she had a behind to die for, and if she was ever bored, she shouldn't be shy to call me. "Your friend never makes me bored", she said and shortly after, left me by myself.

I always thought, Shade like him. She talked about his height, his nice car and how he was really funny. I even sensed she was developing a crush for the guy, but I didn't think they would ever have the opportunity to screw each other.

I started my car engine, making up my mind to visit a university of Ibadan girl I had met some days ago. she seemed smitten by a young Banker, she told me in very clear terms that if I wasn't after only her puna, ten I could have all I wanted, including her puna.

"Hello Jes, are you in the hostel?"

"Yes Dapo, long time o!"

"Im coming to pick you up, hope you aint busy"

"Nope, I aint. I will be waiting"

"Okay, I am on my way".

I stopped at a bar opposite Sango police station and bought a small plastic bottle of Origin bitters. I had every intention to have her all night. In three gulps, the bottle was empty, I was in business.

Driving down to University of Ibadan, that was when I saw her. She was standing infront of Ventura Mall, she had the face of an angel. Her beauty was unlike I had ever seen and even though I had passed her by some metres, I reversed to where she stood.

That was when I saw the swollen part of her brow, the sorrow in her eyes. her eyes were still watery. I decided that I must be the hero to this beautiful damsel.

2 Likes

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2015
LarrySun:

THanks, will do so soon, wanted to finish in an hour. will slow down.
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by kenwins(f): 3:36pm On May 03, 2015
davidflo:

THanks, will do so soon, wanted to finish in an hour. will slow down.
Another spotted in second update too.. Review! Welcome back!
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
she didn't act like a car was in front of her. I honked but was still met by the blank stare of the very beautiful lady. I got down from the car and approached her. The closer I got, the more I realised that I had underrated her beauty.

"Excuse me, Miss., Why are you standing here all by yourself with that nasty bruise. you should get it treated.

"Leave me alone", came the abrupt reply.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"Leave me alone. I am fine by myself".

I would have walked away there and then. But I wasn't just staying because I thought she needed help, I was wanted to help her because I already started imagining how it would feel to hold her in my arms. She sure was a good replacement for Shade.

"What is our name?" I asked.

"None of your business".

"Can I take you to the hospital?"

She ignored my question and instead crossed to the other side of the road. I followed suit.

"Were you attacked?"

"Is it any of you business?" she replied.

I ignored the anger in her voice and pressed on.

"Who hit you?"

She wanted to scream at me with her hands already raised up, but the action must have ruptured the fibrin forming a thing layer over the bruise on her brow. Red droplets blood started dripping down her face.

"Stop being strong headed and let me take you to a hospital".

"Do you have a handkerchief?" she asked, trying to stop the flow of blood.

"Yes, but its in my car"

She crossed the road for the second time without regards for me. I was surprised when she went to the passengers corner of my car.i quickly opened the door and she settled in.

"If I let you take me to the hospital, promise me you wouldn't continue with you questions?"

"I promise"

I handed her the scented handkerchief that Shade usually kept in my car.

"What is your name?"

"I thought you promised not to ask me any question?"

I apologised and decided to just drop her off at a clinic in Ijokodo, close to the Polytechnic.

She had a short green gown on. her laps were exposed and I couldn't keep my eyes completely off it. her well structured kneecaps also needed to be admired. her entire leg was fair and spotless.

"Why did you insist on helping me?" she asked, turning to face me with equally enchanting eyes.

"Because I saw you were hurt and couldn't just leave like that".

"You are a good Samaritan then?"

"Call me a good Ibadanite".

She smiled and I could swear that was how angels must look when they smile.

"You are funny".

I wish Shade could hear this amazing girl tell me that I was funny. Bleep you hoe!

"This is not the first time he hit me, but I swear it is going to be the last".

The words were accompanied by tears.

"Who hit you?" I asked.

"My husband".

That dampened my mood a bit. it meant she could not replace Shade. but she would still serve her purpose.

"I didn't know you were married".

"I am. I am married to a demonic man".

he decided to tell me how they met and how he was the sweetest man on earth until few weeks ago when he started exposing his bad temper and need to hit her as a sign of authority.

We had gotten to a clinic and although I still had every intention of straffing her, I felt she needed more space to sort out her emotions.

"You can go into the clinic and get yourself taken care of. Let me get your number so I can check on you l

she used her hands to clean her tears.

" I thought you said you wouldn't leave me?"

I was surprised by those words, didn't know what else I could do to an injured and abused married woman.

"How else can help you?" I put my hand on her lap, encouragingly, she didn't react to it.

"I want to pack my things away from his house now that I can, I don't want to be around when he gets back from Ghana".

"When will he be back?"

"On sunday".

It was a Friday and I felt that she could still leave his house on Saturday, but if she wanted to leave immediately, there was every possibility that my house could be a stop over.

"Where would you be going to?" I asked.

"I would go to Iwo road and get a bus to Lagos. I have a couple of friends there".

I was disappointed.

1 Like

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
The building in which she lived with her husband was in an isolated part of Jerico, Ibadan. It must have been constructed in the 80s but renovated to give it a nice look. Though the house boasted of a garden in front and bright colors of paint at the exterior, there was still a hint of darkness hovering over the premises.

She led the way into the two bedroom apartment. It was very dark inside, I had to watch my steps carefully, all of a sudden she stopped moving but it was already too late for me, so my body crashed into hers. Immediately, the sweet fregnance of her hair and the softness of her bumbum heightened my senses.

"standstill, let me put on the light", she said.

The living room was not too spacious, though it was exquisitely designed.

"Are those your husband's parents?" I asked, pointing to an artwork made of oil paint hung on the wall.

"Yes. Those are the people that gave birth to the bastard!"

I held her as she started crying again. I must admit that I was getting turned on by the softness of her breasts arched against my ribcage.

"You are safe now", I said.

She held on tighter and it felt good.

"I am sure you think I am a mess, I am sorry. Its just that I gave my all for this marriage to work".

She freed herself from my embrace and walked into what I supposed was her room. It was already 5:30pm, I wandered if I should try to convince her to stay in my apartment for the night and leave for Lagos the next morning.

My phone rang, it was Jes. I switched it off.

When she came back t the parlour, she had two big travelling boxes.

"Don't you think it would be a better idea to stay in my house tonight and leave for Lagos in the morning?"

She looked at me for some seconds before replying.

"Don't you have a wife or a girlfriend that would cut off my head?" she asked.

"No, I am single".

"You really think its a good idea?"

"Yes."

She dropped the boxers and walked around. it was clear that she was thinking about my proposal.

"Why don't we stay here for tonight, then you can take me to the park in the morning. I would prefer that, I hope it wouldn't be much trouble. I pretended that I was considering it for a while, then I agreed.

"Thank you very much, I really didn't want to go and meet my friends today with a swollen face"

She came for another hug, I obliged her.
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2015
We spent most of the evening talking about the kind of weakness that made a guy hit a woman and how it was usually because the guy was insecure himself. I wondered if I should have hit Shade to teach her lesson or two.

When it was time to sleep, I asked her to give me a piece of cloth to cover myself with as I slept on the couch. she refused.

"Please, sleep beside me. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I am alone on the bed. I am scared"

"But I am just a door away" I said, hoping she insists. But she didn't.

I tried to force myself to sleep but I couldn't, I kept thinking of the lady in the other room. I really wanted t spend the night inside her, not on her uncomfortable couch. I wondered if I could just sneak out of the house and meet up wit Jes. The drink was working, I was as Hot as hell.

I slept off.

It felt like a dream, like figment of my imagination. But she was in front of me. she was naked. I closed my eyes again, expecting the optical illusion to let go of me.

"Why are you closing your eyes, don't you want me?"

I gasped. This shit was real.

"I was thinking it is the least I can do for all you have done"

I wanted to say she shouldn't bother, but that was foolishness because I wanted her to. I wanted to bury my face on those ripe looking breasts in front of me but I didn't know how to go about it.

She took my hand and led me into the room. She squatted in front of me and fumbled with my buckle for some time before wriggling it free. then she caressed pulled my boxers to my knees and brought out my dick. As she squatted, I could see the dark sheen made by hair pubic hair, it was beautiful also. Her lovely legs, one on each side of my leg, were resting on her toes. her hand grabbed my asss as she put first the tip of my dick in her mouth, but she went further. I held her head as my teeth grinded against each other.

After sometime of sucking, she stood up with legs spread apart, took my hand and put it in-between. Her warm fluid spread along my fingers, she moaned as I tickled her.

"I want you to make love to me on his bed"

I carried her up and covered the distance to the bed, where I placed her gently with legs spread part.

"Bleep me like I belong to you"

I couldn't believe my luck.

I plunged into her like my life depended on it. she let out a scream that was more from pleasure than pain. Her hands went across my neck as she moved her waist, meeting me thrust to thrust.

After coming for the third time that night, I went to sleep. I woke up to a sensation on my balls. She was sucking at them. involuntarily i became hard.

"I want you to Bleep me anally"

a Vaseline that I didn't notice earlier was scoped by her, she rubbed it generously against my dick and went on all fours. i faced some initially resistance when my dick wanted to get in, but after a few rhythmic thrust, it went in finally. I pumped her with all that i had. the firs reason was because i like the way she backed up her bums, the other reason was i wanted to weaken her o she would let me sleep. After about Fifteen minutes of heart wrenching, hair grabbing, ball tickling anal sex, i came inside her.

1 Like

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
The last thing i remembered as i slept was her beautiful satisfied face kissing me.

I woke up to a punch on the face. It was the most painful thing i had ever felt. The man standing in front of me was atleast 6 foot 4" with the kind of beards that Rickross would envy.

He must be her husband, i said to myself. I wanted to flee but his big frame was covering everywhere, i doubted if apologies would shield me from further punches.

The girl i had just devoured still slept peacefully on the bed, i was sure he was going to kill her after he was done with me.

"I am sorry sir," I said.

That was followed by a blow to my chest, I fell back on the bed.

That was when she woke up.

They stared at themselves for a while. i expected to see fear in her eyes and see hatred in his but it wasn't so. I saw defiance in hers and astonishment in his.

"So you bleeped him?" he asked her, moving closer to where she was.

"Yes, all night" she replied.

I wanted to beg her to shut up, i was in so much pain so i kept quiet.

"Where you satisfied, was he any good?"

"Yes, though i have had better"

i didn't know the kind of hatred she had for him for saying all these things, but i wanted to be spared.

"You packed the bags, why didn't you leave?" he asked her.

"There was no need to be in a hurry, they would be back on Sunday".

That was when i knew something was amiss.

"Who are they? I thought your husband was the one coming on sunday, who is this?" i asked the girl.

I passed out as the next punch made an impact with my face.

When i woke up, the lady and her man were counting some wads of Naira close to the bed.

"Who are you?" I asked the lady.

She smiled back at me, the guy didn't seem to bother, all his attention was on the money.

I realised I had been bound to the bed, both my hands and legs.

"You ask too many questions", she replied.

"Please just answer me, what is happening here?"

She ignored me again and started arranging the money in a different bag.

"So much money makes me Hot", the heavily bearded guy said.

"Come and Bleep me, i am Hot too" she said.

"I thought he bleeped you all night, ma cherrie?"

"But he is not you, dear"

She started pulling off her pant. I wanted to throw up.

"No, i can still see his semen dripping off your holes".

"So you rather Bleep him?"

He nodded.

I thought it was a joke, all i wanted to do was beg for my freedom but i didn't want to interrupt their discussion, they could see it as rudeness, I wanted to be polite.

She tossed him the Vaseline, the same one she had used on me the night before. Then she pulled my boxers, my butt, all naked was facing the bearded guy. She went to him, sucked his dick for a while, then lubricated it with the Vaseline she had tossed to him.

I begged, i cried, i threatened, then i begged some more....the bearded guy didn't care. he rammed himself into me.

4 Likes

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
I didn't know who the first person to find me was, but the room was filled with policemen when i regained consciousness. I was still naked with blood on the sheets.

A man with a lot of tribal marks was asking me questions like who i was, where are my other gang members, where did we hide the things we stole from the house. I just kept crying. Some of the officers were laughing at me, each was telling the others why they thought my colleagues had tied me u and left me behind. Most agreed it was greed, that i was probably trying to run away with all they had stolen from the professors house.

That was when I remembered the artwork in the parlour. That must have been the professor and his wife. I realised i had been used by the girl to rob the house, her gang member had met up with her and......oh my God.

I decided to tell the tribal marked guy all that happened. He nodded and kept taking notes, i wondered why he didn't unbound me, but i kept talking.

The he asked me two questions.

"What is her name?"

"I don't know", i replied.

"His name?"

"I don't know"

The other policemen started laughing at me. I wondered if he was going t laugh to but he didn't, until he asked me one last question.

"So him Bleep you for yansh?"

"Yes"

Then they all laughed louder, including my interrogator.

Some minutes later I was handcuffed and taken to their station, where i was locked up without charge or trial for two weeks.

On a sunday afternoon, I was suddenly called from my cell that I had made bail. I got to the counter to see Shade at the other side. She cried as soon as she saw me, I tried to be strong but I cried to.

As she drove me to her house, she told me everybody was looking for me and no one thought about checking the police station until my abandoned car was recovered at Dugbe.

"Dapo, tell me, what happened?"

I kept quiet for a while, then i spoke.

"Its a very short story...but first, please forgive me."

The end.

6 Likes

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by tunery004(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2015
Nice story davidflo. Where have u been all dis while? Eniqurl, hurklan, hfinest1, pinkycute, danyel09, BeeBeeOoh make una come enjoy this short story oooo

1 Like

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by Eniqurl(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks for d mention.... Cc:Liljboy, IDFWU, Suxxman, Pbs4real.

1 Like

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by tunery004(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
But davidflo, u never finish 'the player's curse' na. Weldone sha
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by Hurklan(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2015
tunery004:
Nice story davidflo. Where have u been all dis while? hurklan, come enjoy this short story oooo
present boss, wait oo, shæ dz tori no get remix
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by pinkycute(f): 10:10pm On May 03, 2015
Am present cheesy thanks kiss

tunery004:
Nice story davidflo. Where have u been all dis while? Eniqurl, hurklan, hfinest1, pinkycute, danyel09, BeeBeeOoh make una come enjoy this short story oooo
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by IDFWU(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2015
Eniqurl:
Sup peaches...been a while u missed me?
Tnx anyways 4d mention
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by pbs4real(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2015
Eniqurl:
sup sweerie?tnx 4 d mentn,wat ve i mis'd?
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by IDFWU(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
LarrySun:
There is no such thing as "re-read" b4 u pick on people's errors, try working on yours 1st. MISTAKE, that's why we called human. But davidflo no offence man the typos are really much, try 2 review b4 posting.

1 Like

Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2015
tunery004:
present sire..
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by tunery004(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
Hurklan:
present boss, wait oo, shæ dz tori no get remix
I wish oooo, but e be lyk say the story na 'shoki ni obe oge'
How is ur exams going?
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by Laphtarjay(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2015
Awesome piece bro... Pls keep the flag flying... And don't forget that you can do better!

But I need you help clear something...

"Some of the officers were laughing at
me, each was telling the others why they
thought my colleagues had tied me u and left
me behind. Most agreed it was greed, that i
was probably trying to run away with all they
had stolen from the professors house.
That was when I remembered the artwork in
the parlour. That must have been the
professor and his wife. I realised i had been
used by the girl to rob the house, her gang
member had met up with her and......oh my
God."[s]Awesome piece bro... Pls keep the flag flying... And don't forget that you can do better!

But I need you to help clear something...

God."[/s]Awesome piece bro... Pls keep the flag flying... And don't forget that you can do better!

But here is my observation. I would love it if you help clarify things on this area (it's unclear to me).

God."

Was the guy actually found in the professor's house from which the thieves stole?

If the answer is a yes, how did they manage to enter and sleep there overnight.

I guess I'm not too unclear in the way I've asked.
THANKS.
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by pbs4real(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2015
Davidflo nyc 1,enjoy'd evry bit. . Kip it up
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by davidflo(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2015
IDFWU:

There is no such thing as "re-read" b4 u pick on people's errors, try working on yours 1st. MISTAKE, that's why we called human. But davidflo no offence man the typos are really much, try 2 review b4 posting.

that's d part I hate d most. next time?
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by StormAngel(f): 1:19am On May 04, 2015
cheesy hmm grabs a sit...
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by olashas(f): 5:45am On May 04, 2015
Hilarious grin
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by hfinest1(m): 5:48am On May 04, 2015
nice story.... eniqurl I sight you, tunery004 I double sight you boss... you are mouthed... wey hurklan and liljboy?
Re: A Hint Of Darkness. by liljboy(m): 6:02am On May 04, 2015
hfinest1:
nice story.... eniqurl I sight you, tunery004 I double sight you boss... you are mouthed... wey hurklan and liljboy?
here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) / Xenophobia.... A Short Story.. / Distraction ...a Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.