Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons (1258 Views)

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by succyreal(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2015
I want us to know who benefits more in love making and who should be appreciated the more.
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by tottinova: 1:44pm On May 03, 2015
I believe the man
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by Tallesty1(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2015
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by coolzeal(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2015
After a long hot steamy, sweaty banging and spanking with the promise of multiple orgasm, which she experience a whole lot. Pls she should say "thank you". Older women tend to appreciate a good se*x.
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 03, 2015
The men benefits d more,and they should also try showing appreciation to d woman now
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by emperorchedda(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2015
The women benefit the more because they contribute little or nothing while the man uses all his energy. The least she can do is say 'thank you' after the sex
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by pneumaticos(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2015
So many peps lack understanding

The woman is at all time always the reciever while the man remains a faithful giver,
Now, is it the reciever of a gift or the giver that should be appreciative

The former should always show appreciation

Its a basic principle
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 03, 2015
coolzeal:
After a long hot steamy, sweaty banging and spanking with the promise of multiple orgasm, which she experience a whole lot. Pls she should say "thank you". Older women tend to appreciate a good se*x.
for where
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 03, 2015
Very _stupid non substantial topic.

You both had sex. You both enjoyed it. Now the fight is over who should say "thank you?"

Fvcking ludicrous.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by Young03(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2015
The woman should say thank u HONEy for makin me feel like a woman

after using my whole energy and dashin out my future children on notin, u won mak i tank u....no no no no
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by coolzeal(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2015
MojAyo:
for where
I took my time to offer you something spectacular. Don't you think it will be fair enough to appreciate my humble gesture?
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by ivyT(f): 3:20pm On May 03, 2015
The man shld b thankful cos he used her as an outlet to let go of the stress,frustations,happiness,anxiety,jism

fyi,some ladies no dey enjoy sex
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by Cholls(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
my brother na women o
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2015
coolzeal:
I took my time to offer you something spectacular. Don't you think it will be fair enough to appreciate my humble gesture?
with all d pounding and hammering
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by coolzeal(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2015
MojAyo:
with all d pounding and hammering
Those pounding and hammering excites you Aii.
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 03, 2015
coolzeal:
okay
Re: Man And Woman Who Should Show Appreciation The More After Sex. Give Reasons by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
coolzeal:
Those pounding and hammering excites you Aii.
lol,yeah,it also excites d man also

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) / Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee / Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.