Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? (3461 Views)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by ronald4lif(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

I think for some guys...it's ownership acknowledgement to the public that this is my boo and she is not available.

I was taking to guy in public about a topic...Chima was very territorial and I introduced the guy and Chima had a very jealous but vex look on his face. The guy reached for his hand to sgake...Chima refused and grabbed my waist and guided me away saying you know that guy has no respect for a man's wife.

Yes, that's true. Some guys does that just to send a message to anyone who cares to listen that this woman is my boo. Please any crusher should back off. Although women does it as well.

Imagine a couple at a public function where there are charming babes and guys, and one person had to step out for some minutes, then on returning you realize some babes/guys are getting to close to your bae for comfort. Sure the first thing one may say its hey sweet did you miss me in a loud tone lol. He/she didn't really mean to ask their partner that. They're just sending a message to any crusher that hey this guy/babe here is taken. cheesy

Hehe! You can't blame oga for safeguarding his asset lol. Some handshakes could turn to a hug and lead to further unwanted circumstances. Oga was only performing his job lol.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by MrCork: 3:13pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:
What is it with guys and greetings? If you greet your lady and she says hi or hello...why do you need a lengthy salutation?

My friend invited me to her house for dinner and into diced me to her coworker who awaits her husband to join her. The husband arrived and said hello honey...she responded hello brother and he looked as if she gave him HIV!

The entire dinner was a bit awkward and they excused themselves with goodbyes and thanks. I guess the husband couldn't contain his anger longer before getting in car....he shouted you disrespected me I see no fit to laugh. They left and we were confused as to how the wife disrespected her husband.

It has dawned to us that the brother comment has upset him. I don't see why that's a big deal...I tell my hubby hello friend or hello sir he hasn't shouted !

Why's it an issue guys? Do you see it as an issue?

....did stranger greet yor hussband? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by peeparty(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

I think brother is better than saying hello friend or hello you. I could be wrong oo
haba which kind brother be that na,na her husbandi so she should reciprocate.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2015
peeparty:
haba which kind brother be that na,na her husbandi so she should reciprocate.

A man cant be only an Husband to his wife.... he has to be her brother, father, friend, dude ,boss, teacher nd so on.... same goes to d woman too.

So i dnt think its a bad thing for a woman to greet her husband lyk dat.

Na everyday we go dey show respect? Dey wont be fun in dat nau.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 03, 2015
i dislike lenghty talk with a girl i'm dating.. if i want to have romantic talk with her.. i'd request for us to meet at a venue comfortable with both of us. No issue.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by peeparty(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2015
adeh39:

A man cant be only an Husband to his wife.... he has to be her brother, father, friend, dude ,boss, teacher nd so on.... same goes to d woman too.

So i dnt think its a bad thing for a woman to greet her husband lyk dat.

Na everyday we go dey show respect? Dey wont be fun in dat nau.
but at d moments he needed that sweet resoponse from his wife.just like I said bfor it tks understanding from the both of dem.

adeh just imagine calling ur husband with his pet name, in the midst of your friend's and all u get is sister welcome.how will u feel?
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 03, 2015
peeparty:
but at d moments he needed that sweet resoponse from his wife.just like I said bfor it tks understanding from the both of dem.

adeh just imagine calling ur husband with his pet name, in the midst of your friend's and all u get is sister welcome.how will u feel?

Lols, okay i get it.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by MrsChima(f): 4:40pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

....did stranger greet yor hussband? undecided

You still mad at me boo? grin
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by MrsChima(f): 4:43pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

You can treat me like part of the furniture for all I care.

You are still my weird boo! grin
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by peeparty(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2015
adeh39:

Lols, okay i get it.
glad u did.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by MrsChima(f): 4:53pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, that's true. Some guys does that just to send a message to anyone who cares to listen that this woman is my boo. Please any crusher should back off. Although women does it as well.

Imagine a couple at a public function where there are charming babes and guys, and one person had to step out for some minutes, then on returning you realize some babes/guys are getting to close to your bae for comfort. Sure the first thing one may say its hey sweet did you miss me in a loud tone lol. He/she didn't really mean to ask their partner that. They're just sending a message to any crusher that hey this guy/babe here is taken. cheesy

Hehe! You can't blame oga for safeguarding his asset lol. Some handshakes could turn to a hug and lead to further unwanted circumstances. Oga was only performing his job lol.

Chima is a good husband no lie. Sometimes he can be overly protective but it is not an issue for me.

When you have respect for your mate...it shows in your words and actions. Sometimes people put on a show in public to hide what's really going on at home.

I don't think it's cool for couple to fight in public about their personal business. I have seen countless couples fight in public and airing their issues for the world to hear. I was bewildered at such lack of respect for each other and their children!

Even with public respect for your mate...men/women will still try to cause wahala!
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by MrsChima(f): 5:01pm On May 03, 2015
peeparty:

I can see your point but why take it personally especially if it wasn't done in malice?
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by peeparty(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

I can see your point but why take it personally especially if it wasn't done in malice?
lol not still cool,sometimz u have to pretend all is well outside.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by Subom1(f): 9:58pm On May 03, 2015
Something tells me the woman was upset with her husband about something and hence her response. How late was her husband grin grin ?
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by MrsChima(f): 12:09am On May 04, 2015
Subom1:
Something tells me the woman was upset with her husband about something and hence her response. How late was her husband grin grin ?

30 minutes. We were hungry waiting on him. I think I heard stomachs growling or was it's the dog?

Hmm.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by Beface(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
I think the man is angry that his wife could not come out openly to show the people around that he's her husband as a result it affected the man's Ego. I don't him o, you don't expect the woman to call her husband,her brother in the present of everybody and you expect the man to be happy about it.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by Beface(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2015
Subom1:
That is not an excuse for her to treat her husband like that in the present of everyone.
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by MrsChima(f): 1:44pm On May 04, 2015
Beface:

That is not an excuse for her to treat her husband like that in the present of everyone.

By calling him brother?
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by Beface(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

By calling him brother?
How will you feel if you husband should introduce you to his friends as sister?
Re: Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger? by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On May 04, 2015
Beface:

How will you feel if you husband should introduce you to his friends as sister?

Honestly...I wouldn't feel nothing because I think it will show that I am not his sister when I kiss him or call him my hubby.

Wait! That's sexy....we can tell people we are siblings and then start kissing! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Married Man I Still Have Wet Dreams. / Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash / [STORY] The President's Daughter And I (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.