Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? (6460 Views)

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by braindamage(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2015
Momcherry:
eerm..OK..so who gets to dry the floor after splashing everywhere with water?
Her idea. I never signed up for the challenge/clean up. No water is being spewed(not a water gun). The darts should be quite easy to pick up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRiH1e8xcWw
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Xano(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2015
wiringdpt:
Hahaha happy home
Exactly. Fun family. I like such. After stressful day, a good fun play and laugh with wife will be awesome.
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Xano(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2015
Brugo:
grin

She can't let me lose..... unless she wan chop roasted rice and salt

LOL! You sabi na. I no wan dey kitchen, she go dey watch telemundo.
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by lanicky(f): 6:57pm On May 03, 2015
It's romantic nd perky. smiley
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Mynd44: 6:58pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:
Cute. I think it shows growth in marriage and couples that laugh and play together stay together.
These kids don't even know the message being passed.

1 Like

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by MRBrownJ: 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
sammieblaize:
Most nigerians dont even know what a nerf gun is fam expansiate for em!

you should have said: most Nigerians dont have fun in their marriage so they wouldnt understand the photo.
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Qualer: 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
ivyT:
We nor dey blow oyibo for naija,so when u waka here OP make u type NigerianStandardEnglish

Fwine Geh! Howfa naaa!!!??
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Momcherry(f): 7:25pm On May 03, 2015
braindamage:
Her idea. I never signed up for the challenge/clean up. No water is being spewed(not a water gun). The darts should be quite easy to pick up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRiH1e8xcWw

Oh..ok
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by dreamchazer: 7:29pm On May 03, 2015
Simple. Pick up the gun, knock and aim grin
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by richidinho(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
Warris dis

Op ....receive sense in Jesus Name
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by tottinova: 8:30pm On May 03, 2015
y not. Buh dis isn't nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by adahgold(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2015
So romantic, marriages r meant to be like this.
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by lordkrato(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2015
Blackett:
Tf?

It's a pretty short post bro.. Not hard to understand.
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Adaeze003(f): 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
Fun!
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by lordkrato(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
Adaeze003:
Fun!

Lazy bi.tch don't wanna cook...
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by ABEngine(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2015
No be only nerf, wait make I catch you first. Kitchen no be bad venue tho grin
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Adaeze003(f): 11:48pm On May 03, 2015
lordkrato:

Lazy bi.tch don't wanna cook...

Hmm... is all well with you Mr?

CC emusmith Ishilove and the rest of the modal clan... you should ban people like this...

1 Like

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by daveP(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2015
Mehn! I love this game, then you'l know if she's been truly noticing those combat movies very well

(sights them and serves them some coffee) smiley
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 03, 2015
~ Boring.. sshit like this only happens in Disney or Fantasy Island ..
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:
These kids don't even know the message being passed.
~ What is hard to understand there? Nairalanders have been so judgemental since Columbus landed
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Adaeze003(f): 12:14am On May 04, 2015
Lol...
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by denedene(m): 12:43am On May 04, 2015
wow! this is the kinda love i talk about embarassed and i have searched and searched and have concluded. it is unavailable in nigeria cry
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Nobody: 4:29am On May 04, 2015
eph12:
grin things like this keeps the marriage interesting and stronger

WHY you dey lie sef, after working 8 hours without having any launch you think your marriage will be stronger if you finally lost the bet? LIER infact you are a jobless man so you don't know how tiring working is.
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by eph12(m): 5:20am On May 04, 2015
donnypool:

WHY you dey lie sef, after working 8 hours without having any launch you think your marriage will be stronger if you finally lost the bet? LIER infact you are a jobless man so you don't know how tiring working is.
See para mode o. Biko am not the cos of your problems cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by david96(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2015
Do you often find yourself in a situation that you're so busy and unable to leave your location to get something to yourself or do you have that unique tailor that lives far away but you need your clothes the next morning before you travel but its late and lagos traffic is war don't worry Superflash Express Courier to the rescue . Here in Superflash our priority is to provide excellent service to our customers, we deliver items of all kinds ranging from foodstuff, certain foods, cosmetics, weavons, jewelry, clothes,bags,accessories,shoes,documents, household items ... We pick up and deliver in Unique speed all around lagos . SuperFlash Express; faster ,reliable, better . In lagos deliveries cost #1,000 except in Ajah,Badagry and Ikorodu where it costs #2,000 ,that same day. We are also fresh in delivering to anywhere in Nigeria and Abroad the next day. For enquiries email superflashxpress@gmail.com or visit www.superflashxpress.com or better still call 08029772977 or 08090650005 . Time is more valuable than money: patronize us : anyone can be stranded but Superflash Express to the rescue. Remember One day you'll need this kindly broadcast to friends and loved ones they may need it to thanks
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by egbaguy: 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
Not when i am damn hungry..... No wife tries dat with me.....we can play all play when i am done with my dinner!!!!! Abi @ dyt and @aminat508
Re: You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? by Oahray: 2:57pm On May 04, 2015
Lol. I like this kind play. Ok, not with toy guns sha. I don't like role-play simulation of violence.

Couples should be able to play together like kids at times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blame? / My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. / If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.