Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics (5963 Views)

Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) / He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) / He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by BoiledCorn: 4:55pm On May 03, 2015
angry angry angry angry

shaking of bombom during dance in my front of me is bad for brother in church. ladies what go through out of your mind when sharking bombom in church angry

2 Likes

Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by vizkiz: 4:57pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry angry

shaking of bombom during dance in my front of me is bad for brother in church. ladies what go through out of your mind when sharking bombom in church angry

so you don't like it when the ladies shake their bumbum and you want only the brothers to be shaking their bumbum abi?

You mustbe gay! angry

1 Like

Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by Loyalblak007(f): 4:59pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin oversabi
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by BoiledCorn: 4:59pm On May 03, 2015
vizkiz:

so you don't like it when the ladies shake their bumbum?

You mustbe gay! angry
in spot or bar ok. But church very bad thins enter pastor and brother minds angry
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by BoiledCorn: 5:01pm On May 03, 2015
Loyalblak007:

grin grin grin oversabi
you are a goat angry
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by vizkiz: 5:02pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
in spot or bar ok. But church very bad thins enter pastor and brother minds angry

cover your mind with the blood of Jesus and use the eyes God has given you to looks at the good things of life angry

1 Like

Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by ronald4lif(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2015
What is usually funny about this guy and cokacoola is that their caption always say +pics or pics inside but they are never no pics attached to the post. Jokers!

1 Like

Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by Loyalblak007(f): 5:08pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
I am a goat angry
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by adanduka: 5:39pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry angry

Boiledcorn, are you related to friedplantain?

1 Like

Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 03, 2015
When be say nah the same DJ wey person dey jam for club person go still see for the church choir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by Redoil: 5:54pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry angry

even you.
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by HoseaAudu(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry angry

Seun , these are the people that have turned this forum to a child's play, NL is gradually dying like 2go
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by souljaboi51(m): 11:33pm On May 03, 2015
where are the pics? angry angry angry
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by bercarray(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry angry

shaking of bombom during dance [\b]in my front of me[\b] is bad for brother in church. ladies what go through out of your mind when sharking bombom in church angry
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by bercarray(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry angry

shaking of bombom during dance [\b]in my front of meis bad for brother in church. ladies what go through out of your mind when sharking bombom in church angry
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by Mhizkel(f): 11:39pm On May 03, 2015
Next please!
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by bercarray(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry angry

shaking of bombom during dance [\b]in my front of meis bad for brother in church. ladies what go through out of your mind when sharking bombom in church angry
me just love ur english
1) in my front of me. U must be relatd to wole soyinka
2)go through out? I'm sure ds one woke william shakespear up from d grave.
3)sharking,so u can shark bom bom,then i av to try to whale ma bom bom or tilapia it

4 Likes

Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by Nobody: 12:00am On May 04, 2015
bercarray:
me just love ur english
3)sharking,so u can shark bom bom,then i av to try to whale ma bom bom or tilapia it

I swear down... I'm shaking with laughter.. Wetin naw

1 Like

Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by Haywhymido(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2015
bercarray:
me just love ur english
bros, u just served me hot morning laughter
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by richidinho(m): 7:04am On May 04, 2015
Where is the pisure....

Maaaaaaad people everywhere
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by ilo04(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2015
maybe u should start attending Baptist church or anglican church
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by Houseofglam7(f): 9:02am On May 04, 2015
Many are mad and many are indeed roaming
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by lyntiffany(f): 10:19am On May 04, 2015
op be careful this one they are sharking their bom bom before you, your kpomo go soon enter one chance as their bom bomb don turn shark cheesy
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by Nobody: 10:45am On May 04, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry angry

so na wating dis one the view for ysday church service instead of listening to what the pastor is saying SMH
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by EgusiSoup: 12:27pm On May 04, 2015
adanduka:

Boiledcorn, are you related to friedplantain?

And Egusi Soup cry
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by benatex(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2015
BONERR ALERT!!
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by adanduka: 3:37pm On May 04, 2015
EgusiSoup:

And Egusi Soup cry

You must love food in your family. tongue
Re: Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics by yungsamchukwu1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) / Video Of Nigerian Couple Caught Having Sex In A Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.