Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) (8383 Views)

Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video) / Woman Hatches Duck Egg By Carrying It In Her Bra For Over A Month (Photos) / Lagos Girl Displays Erected Nipples On Instagram And Gets People Talking(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by tosan21: 10:13am On May 01, 2017
A Nigerian lady Feyisara by name from the south western part of the country, has stirred a lot of controversy after sharing photos of her bare bum.
Here are the photos below….CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/yoruba-girl-causes-controversy-with-display-of-bare-bombom-photos/ FOR MORE SULTRY AND SEDUCTIVE PHOTOS.
[img][/img]
Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 01, 2017
if I click on that link, let my phone explode angry sad

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:22am On May 01, 2017
When will these stupid bloggers learn that people are not interested in clicking links? Learn how to promote your blog the proper way and maybe you'll get more traffic. Fools.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by brosBOSS(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
click ko, click ni!!! ewu beee!!!! wa wa bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by WhereIsBuhari: 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
La click, la bring out Buhari
Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by Crownwahley(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
Ifah click make Buhari re sign
Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2017
Crownwahley:
Ifah click make Buhari re sign

Please click!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:18pm On May 01, 2017
LA click la sleep
Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by abiambo(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2017
Op if I catch u and that link ehn

Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 01, 2017
the buttom is okay...but not bare. I just wanted you guys to know, wats on the otherside. **bye.
Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by Dera97(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2017
tosan21:
A Nigerian lady Feyisara by name from the south western part of the country, has stirred a lot of controversy after sharing photos of her bare bum.
Here are the photos below….CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/yoruba-girl-causes-controversy-with-display-of-bare-bombom-photos/ FOR MORE SULTRY AND SEDUCTIVE PHOTOS.
[img][/img]
NOT CLICKING DUDE! NOT CLICKING!!
Re: Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) by chezholy(m): 2:50am On May 02, 2017
Later I will click.

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Is Bae / The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner / 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.