Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. (741 Views)

The Pussy Of Some Uni Lag Girls Be Lik.... / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by kelpat581(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Please help me on this,,my gf mum don't want her to marry anybody outside her region(yoruba),, I'm from delta nd she keeps telingl my girl dt she don't lik my tribe..please how can we overcome this moutain..tanks.
Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by natas22: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
kelpat581:
Please help me on this,,my gf mum don't want her to marry anybody outside her region(yoruba),, I'm from delta nd she keeps telingl my girl dt she don't lik my tribe..please how can we overcome this moutain..tanks.
It depends bro to me any relationship the parents disagree with doesn't last bro it better you have blessing of both parents.
www.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by Magician1503(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
The worst kind of problem you'd ever imagine is that of a mother in-law
Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by goodmorning40: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
The only solution is to change ur tribe, from today ur name has become Olatunji Olaito undecided
Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by kelpat581(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
I can't change my tribe nt possible nd come to tink of it my sister got married to a yoruba man..my family is open to any tribe and I love her so much dt I rili don't wana losse her.. cry
Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by Enegod(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
impregnant her

1 Like

Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by Brugo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bro, she will agree later. Just face your babe and be fair to her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
kelpat581:
I can't change my tribe nt possible nd come to tink of it my sister got married to a yoruba man..my family is open to any tribe and I love her so much dt I rili don't wana losse her.. cry
Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Are u a mummy's boi? Between how old are you?
Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
kelpat581:
Like one Abia gal wet I love So tey like this but she talk tribe thing no go allow because I be Yoruba guy.. You see I had say you give up oo for your own betterment like I did
Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by tociano009(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Quit
Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by kuuljay(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
guy forget this naija wey we dey even a pastor will tell you love has no barrier if dangote pikin show face.go make some serious money and thank me later.
Re: My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. by kelpat581(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tanks guys, working on my hautlse real hard to make sure the money is made btw I'm 28yrs not a mummys boi.

(1) (Reply)

⚠:10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry. / 7 Signs It’s Lust Not Love / Matured Advice Needed Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.