Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Please I Need Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Opinion (611 Views)

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* (2) (3) (4)

Please I Need Your Opinion by boldking(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2015
my fiancee who i have dated for four
years now. She told me today dat she will
be going to see her pastor so dat d pastor
will confirm if we are compatible, if we
can carry. I dont know wht to do. Shid i
stop her from going or not. Wht if d
pastor said we cant marry. Pls i need ur
opinion.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by Eggcelent(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2015
What was she waiting for all these years? From experience, I'll say she is only looking for a soft landing; she wants out but doesn't want to take full responsibility for the decision. My piece of advice; let her go see the pastor & don't try to convince her otherwise if she decides to move on.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by jamex93(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2015
waiting she bin dey look

leave her make she go

u just stay calm

even if she come back with bad news
u just lockup no talk any thing
just dey watch ha
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by ronald4lif(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2015
You've to do your best to stop her from going for it is pointless. But if she insist on going let her know that you're not in support of it and whatever the outcome of the meeting is not your business.

Just incase the pastor tell her you both aren't compatible and she insist on letting go then let her go. Since she need someone to confirm her who to marry she can as well tell the pastor to find her a husband.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by sinaj(f): 7:00pm On May 03, 2015
Is ya pastor a Doctor

beside why r scared or r u hiding anything?
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by TrishaP(f): 7:02pm On May 03, 2015
What could possibly be scaring you?

So what you are trying to say is that your fiancee can only make decision based on her pastors opinion? Issoright!
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by Slimzjoe(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2015
There's nafin to be scared of man......chill....

Xept u have bad Intentions sha
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by mekonglobal(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2015
Nigerians and religion sha, when has it become a duty of pastor 2 decide who is compartiable for who.
I tot as a spiritual father he can only guide and counsel them instead. Op its u and ur girl(lady) dats suppose 2 know if both of u are compartiable hence been d reason for courtship even in religious circles. Anytin other than dis; is a farce.
Lastshot: ur girl lady is either confuse or she a fanatic, pls educate her.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by justmetoday(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2015
and guess what, most of these pastors are even having problems,l mean Big problem in their homes.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 03, 2015
Kai.

What a dumb nigga.

She has been looking for a way to dump you. Her pastor is the last resolve. Bet it with me, the pastor will tell her you both are not compatible.

Lmao @ "should I stop her?"

How do you hope to achieve this? Tie her legs?

You can't stop a woman who is fed up. If she has replaced you, there is nothing you can do about it, sadly.

Accept the fact that you have lost her to someone else and continue with your life. . . Be a man and stop crying all over the thread for fvck's sake.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by boldking(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2015
i love her and i don't want her pastor to stop us
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by Houseofglam7(f): 9:11pm On May 03, 2015
She can consult her ancestors for all I care!
Just brace yourself...... The outcome won't be pleasant
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by 2dice(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2015
boldking:
i love her and i don't want her pastor to stop us
oga let her go..if she likes go to okija shine or Ogun temple...what you afraid of sef...
But in other news...start searching for another bae oo..This your Babe issa Gunner
*Arsenal Fan toh bad
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by goalburner(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
Oga shine ur eye.. Her Pastor is your rival
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by Realsufi: 10:03pm On May 03, 2015
It is simple, if she came back with negative news. U too tell her u don go see your pastor. That u are compatible

Top Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In A Woman / Ladies, 10 Good Qualities Guys Look For In A Lady / 5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly (must Read)