Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman (3787 Views)

Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by lifegate007(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2015
Joelison Fernandes da Silva knew all along he would grow up to be tall, but never imagined he would get this tall. Da Silva, 28, measures in at an astonishing 7 feet 8 inches tall, making him the tallest man in Brazil.Being bullied as a teen took a big toll on da Silva’s self-esteem, and eventually he dropped out of school and avoided contact with people altogether. Seven years ago, da Silva had an operation to remove a benign growth on his pituitary gland. After the surgery, he stopped growing. Da Silva’s confidence increased and he began to interact with people more regularly.

One of the people he met ended up being the love of his life. He recalls when he first saw Evem Medeiros, 21, and says, “the day I saw her, I think it was love at first sight.”

Medeiros is only 5 foot tall, but that didn’t stop their love connection. They’re now married, and looking forward to starting a family together.

Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by agarawu23(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2015
bad market

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 03, 2015
Laugh wan kill me.

to bite your dick is as simple as abcd because na there exactly her mouth reach so you have to be careful with her.
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by McEwen(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2015
andre the giant!
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by Gerryboy(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2015
Na wa 4 dis kind love. Na one eye I take dey watch una

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by emorse(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2015
Basic science. Unlike charges....
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
Iphone6 and iphone6 plus.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by chefremy(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
bad market
. . .lol. . .
STPEACE:
Laugh wan kill me.
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by Brugo(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy

Look at the mighty hand on her shoulder.... His feet...

Make dis kine leg nor mash you.
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy He could literally use her to play fetch with this dog:

Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by tayoxx(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
girls self no dey fear o
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by Shortyy(f): 10:35pm On May 03, 2015
long distance relationship

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by coobboy(m): 6:40am On Jun 03, 2015
McEwen:
andre the giant!
Andre was just 7'4 this one is 7'8 which makes him real taller
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by Cherlene(f): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Goodmorning

Thank God!

Cherlene
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by PunkyOh(f): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Now this is a true definition of opposites attract.
He makes her look dwarfish & I don't like it lol. 5ft height ain't bad on its own cool
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by jrerico1(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2015
STPEACE:
Laugh wan kill me.

to bite your dick is as simple as abcd because na there exactly her mouth reach so you have to be careful with her.
lol MouthAction while standing
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by McEwen(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
coobboy:

Andre was just 7'4 this one is 7'8 which makes him real taller
i see.. cool

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by Charles4075(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
And someone will say that 'Long Distance Relationships' won't work out. Na lie joor.
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by hkidola00(m): 3:30am On Jun 04, 2015
How will his d.ick enter her small pussay
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by williams368(m): 3:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Old story
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by czarr(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Shortyy:
long distance relationship
....loool,
ode
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by pretydiva(f): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmm.dunno wat 2 say
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by czarr(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2015
......lol, if his *coughs*grows at the same rate as his body, I pity the wife's pvssy!
Re: The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman by MartineeVIP(f): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Tufiakwa wetin them dey carry this kind long man do?

(1) (Reply)

20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! / How To Dump A Biitch (BROS ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.