Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,823 members, 7,837,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? (530 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? by jdksdnvs: 11:57pm On May 03, 2015
I'm a little confused because I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing. I'm seeing the brother of my friend's ex. Is it wrong? My friend doesn't approve of us being together. We argue about certain things about it. We've gone a little distant because of him. He's pretty much a barricade in our friendship. I don't know what to do and if it's wrong. Should I leave him because it's affecting my friendship with my close friend? Am I being disloyal (as a friend?)- the whole girls before guys rule? sad
Re: Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 04, 2015
Brother of your friend's ex?

Lol, what's the biggie?

Why she tripping?

If you like him, go for him.

If she values your friendship, she'll STFU and support you.....or pretend to.

She's being the bad friend here, abeg, not you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? by naijaboiy: 12:14am On May 04, 2015

Can someone please explain that to me.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? by ronald4lif(m): 12:16am On May 04, 2015
Not a very easy situation to deal with. I'm not supportive of a friend dating anyone related to their ex and at same time it will be unfair to let go of someone you hold dear at heart.

Your choices should be between convincing your friend in the most effective way possible to understanding why you're involve with this guy. It's very unlikely she'll understand but you just have to try. The other option is damning the friendship and continue with your man.

Though if I were you I will go on with my relationship no matter the circumstance that brought us together. I believe if I'm deep into someone nothing or no one can stop us. But again, choice is yours.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? by ronald4lif(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Can someone please explain that to me.

The friend's ex, brother
Re: Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? by naijaboiy: 12:20am On May 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

The friend's ex, brother
Oh!
But I don't see what's bad there.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? by ronald4lif(m): 12:28am On May 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh!
But I don't see what's bad there.

Depending on how one look at it I really don't blame her friend for feeling the way she's towards the relationship. The circumstance that led to the break up of this her friend and the ex is a determining factor why she could be feeling that way.

For her she may be feeling betrayed that her close friend is involving herself with someone from the ex family and when perhaps she's aware of what led to their split.

Putting myself in her girlfriend shoes I'll feel same way too and it'll take me lot of consideration to accept the situation.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex? by StarUp: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. / 'concealment' By Badiru Kehinde / The HCF Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.