Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America (52168 Views)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by stan4guy6(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2015
ChappyChase:

My guy I believe say Muslims don reach 2billion ooo!!
Cause those guys they born like geany pigs!! Couple with the fact say them they compete with king Solomon in terms of wives!!!
Very foolish religion!
you kill am kai nna ehh
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by IBNgemini: 8:36pm On May 04, 2015
Ancientx:

Well you might have a point there but i will disagree with that because i ve studied both religion as well and extensively.. What i can deduce which you will agree with me is that the Europeans / west believes that Christianity is flawed so they don't practice or uphold it ( I wont put a number on the percentage but believe it or not most atheist have Christian or catholic backgrounds) while the Arabs still believes in theirs( either flawed or not) that way they are still being honest.. Imagine the US dollar has IN GOD WE TRUST where as there's nothing Godly in their constitution except of course if their God is different.

IMO.

American knows nothing about christianity,the pick up the religion like most europeans country.ISLAM has many bad patch that they fail to cover yeah,but the bible has been re-structured to make it look perfect,that why some european still don't believe in christianity...

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2015
kuuljay:
stay away from anything moha if you don't want bloodshed cool cool cool cool

Things were going fine but all of a sudden, ur fellow types who view provocative statements as freedom of speech deemed this as right to life. But one thing I hold certain, should anything like 3rd world war emerge, then know it has always been the trouble Christian makers verbally attacking the innocent Muslims always labeled as terrorists.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2015
pneumaticos:

And gradually ,your teachers are sending you to hell

You shall remember this day

Repent,study more ,querry your muhamed and Jesus
See who answers your questions......i have done it..you can try it too

Thank you. We will continue to learn. I have read the bible and asked questions and same with the quran.. Dont worry i will stick with the latter. You should do the same too because i doubt if you have read the quran along with its interpretations.

Btw prayers doesnt determine which religion is right my 2 cents.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by luvtoyota(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2015
You can insult jesus . Kill jesus and nothing will happen . The Jews killed jesus , but he is still alive today . Why must adherents always kill where Islam is concerned ? SMH

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
nationwide1:
Well, in as much as I believe in respect for every religion, but fighting for a "god" is absurdity at its peak.

The God of Christians says I will fight for you and you will hold your peace while it's opposite in Islam.

The only serious fear now is how our friends in the north will react to this news.

Ride on with your provocative statements, it was and has always been FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by princeadams11: 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
IBNgemini:

American knows nothing about christianity,the pick up the religion like most europeans country.ISLAM has many bad patch that they fail to cover yeah,but the bible has been re-structured to make it look perfect,that why some european still don't believe in christianity...

Bad patches?.. Please give examples..

I agree with that re structured statement abt the bible, However if you will agree with me that's exactly what the quran has also said about the bible about 1400 years ago. If we are ready to open our minds then we can talk things straight and simple. I know some muslims have done a lot of bad things but that doesnt mean Islam supports. I can only speak for myself and i can tell you this if something is wrong i will be the first to admit it but after looking at the evidence.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Haywhymido(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
trapQ:
Nothing about ISLAM is peaceful, unless you're reading the ABA made... BYE
everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.U can shove dat up into ur ass but nt into my head. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by mceze(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
i understand what u r trying to pass across. I don't support violence neither shd u support dat foolish act of dose fellows.In english alphabet, isnt b dat follow letter A?? Meaning, dia must be something dat caused dat violence. Condemn dose guys n dier act b4 condemning dat act of violence frm dose muslims. Solve a problem frm it root nt it leaves so dat it won't occur again. I dont care whether we worship d same God or nt,i dont care,whether we r kin or nt,one thing remain constant Truth must always be told.
So the truth here is for someone to start killing innocent people that has nothing to do with the cause.Why not attack the perpetrator of the act..If this is how your define and view truth,let me remain a liar
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kuuljay(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Things were going fine but all of a sudden, ur fellow types who view provocative statements as freedom of speech deemed this as right to life. But one thing I hold certain, should anything like 3rd world war emerge, then know it has always been the trouble Christian makers verbally attacking the innocent Muslims always labeled as terrorists.
a normal human takes verbal attacks as challenges to convince and win the attacker on his side cos it's inevitable in humans to speak out in ignorance or blind hatred and not killing him or her, dont you think so? and pls explain to me why sunni and shiites are killing each other? is it that they don't see a none muslim to kill or blood must flow somehow,anyhow >: angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by pneumaticos(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
Ancientx:

Thank you. We will continue to learn. I have read the bible and asked questions and same with the quran.. Dont worry i will stick with the latter. You should do the same too because i doubt if you have read the quran along with its interpretations.

Btw prayers doesnt determine which religion is right my 2 cents.

Its not just about study,..question the authority involved

Ask them about you,
The essence of life
Let them prove themselfs in your life

If you are yoruba,its easy
The muhamamed you talked about...you have never seen him
Its easy for you to say you.have seen the power of allah by the things around you....

For me..i have been tutored by christ himsel.....he is not dead

I have seen him....you cant see him and remain standing friend.....He is love personified...i Him and i knew this was the creator......before this
I had tested others including allah.....i discover that whatever you may call allah is no match for muhamed himself,but lack of knowlege made muhamed choose the wrong path

Actually allah should be a slave to muhamed.....or remain an eternal spirit rabel but muhamed choose to be a slave to a hell bound spirit

Allah fears me....he is my slave

4 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Hero10001: 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
Ancientx:

You missed my point.. I will repeat it.. Does the peace from the prince reflects in the crusaders atrocities?

To answer your question the Muslims don't portray the images of any of the prophets and that includes Muhammed(pbuh). In as much as i don't support violence and i admit these extremist are devils which is just a small fraction of the religion then why hurt the whole muslim. The fact that you want your egg to be fried and i want my boiled should be respected.

Bro, the crusade has nothing to do with moha's paintings? Since you insists, we may discuss it lightly.
Okay, the crusade (part 1-6) was about how Christian knights waged a religious war against the Muslims in Jerusalem in an attempt to
reclaim the Holy Land.
Both parties were well prepared for the war and they got their fair share of the war.
David Mcafee ones said; "Isn't it amazing that, historically, the
"Prince of Peace" has most often been
introduced to new cultures through extreme
violence? European and American
colonialists bring this disparity to light in a
way that makes me wish that forced
conversion didn't work so extraordinarily
well".

In another context, he said "It’s not a religion, it’s a relationship!'
Without the religion, without the archaic and
flawed holy texts, there wouldn’t be anything
for you to manufacture a 'relationship' with.
Without the wars and forced conversions key
to the religion’s spread across the globe, it
may have died out long ago like so many
others have. If that were the case, you
wouldn’t know the characters of Jesus or God
or Muhammad or any of the tales and myths
associated with a particular faith. Religions
concern themselves with preserving and
worshiping these myths as realities, without
regard to substantial evidence to the
contrary"

Yet there is no doubt the Crusades contributed
greatly to changes in Europe. The effort of
raising armies and providing supplies for
Crusaders stimulated the economy; trade
benefited, as well, especially once the Crusader
States were established. Interaction between the East and West affected European culture in
areas of art and architecture, literature,
mathematics, science and education. And
Urban's vision of directing the energies of
warring knights outward succeeded in reducing
war within Europe. Having a common foe and
common objective, even for those who didn't
participate in the Crusade, fostered a view of
Christendom as a united entity.

With your eggs analogy, tolerance and friendship is all what we need, we must be friends to really respect each other and friendship- my definition- is built on
two things. Respect and trust. Both elements
have to be there. And it has to be mutual.
You can have respect for someone, but if you
don't have trust, the friendship will crumble.
Islam lacks trust since its follower tends to kill at the slightest provocation.

Matt 18:22, Jesus said to him, "I don't tell you until seven times, but, until seventy times seven.
... If he does not ask us to forgive him, yet we are not at liberty to follow him with revenge and malice, but Islam won't take one fourth of s.hit Christianity takes.
And that's why a lady said; you can mess with Jesus but not with moha another said avoid moha if you don't want bloodsheds.
Pple won't lie on your moha for anything, is it not what was written bout him in the quran they're trying to paint?!
Islam is becoming increasing intolerable, respect yourself and others will respect you.

Say no to violence.

Have a good night rest bro.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
pneumaticos:

Its not just about study,..question the authority involved

Ask them about you,
The essence of life
Let them prove themselfs in your life

If you are yoruba,its easy
The muhamamed you talked about...you have never seen him
Its easy for you to say you.have seen the power of allah by the things around you....

For me..i have been tutored by christ himsel.....he is not dead

I have seen him....you cant see him and remain standing friend.....He is love personified...i Him and i knew this was the creator......before this
I had tested others including allah.....i discover that whatever you may call allah is no match for muhamed himself,but lack of knowlege made muhamed choose the wrong path

Actually allah should be a slave to muhamed.....or remain an eternal spirit rabel but muhamed choose to be a slave to a hell bound spirit

Allah fears me....he is my slave

Thank you.. I understand where you are coming from.. I must say your inference about Allah and muhammed(pbuh) is funny. However,Let me ask you this. You said you ve seen christ and from the context of your reply in person. Can you please describe him for me.. I need it for my collections please.

Need his complexion, Height, eye color, Hair color and Size (slender, slim, fat e.t.c).

Thank you once again.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Phiniz(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
sexybaby22:
these people just dont get it. You can mess with JESUS but you cant mess with muhammed.
. No People err due to lack of knowledge,they fight for their muhamed i guess their muhamed cant fight for himself.*As for Jesus,he is the king of kings and at the mention of his name every knee bows.it is obvious he is the son of God,the consuming fire that is why U dont mock him or mess with him.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by pneumaticos(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2015
Ancientx:

Thank you.. I understand where you are coming from.. I must say your inference about Allah and muhammed(pbuh) is funny. However,Let me ask you this. You said you ve seen christ and from the context of your reply in person. Can you please describe him for me.. I need it for my collections please.

Need his complexion, Height, eye color, Hair color and Size (slender, slim, fat e.t.c).

Thank you once again.

For me to see Him shows that he is ready to meet anyone who wants to meet him

I prefer you see Him yourself since you intend seeing him for record purposes

Study romans and corinthians before sleeping this night

Put Him jesus to a challeng as one of his creatures

He is always ready to meet you
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
sphinx54:

Cooked up! Liar!! Shey you know a liar must be a thief? Shey you know??
truth is most expensive thing in the world. I don't lie all in name of self glorification but I told you what happened to me . it is now left to u to accept it or leave it.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by MrCork: 9:31pm On May 04, 2015
....i hav notin against muslin people but I all ways advise people to stay far far far far far far far far far far away from them.... the religion is violence and must nevar be trussted (no ofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 04, 2015
nationwide1:
Well, in as much as I believe in respect for every religion, but fighting for a "god" is absurdity at its peak.

The God of Christians says I will fight for you and you will hold your peace while it's opposite in Islam.

The only serious fear now is how our friends in the north will react to this news.

This is simply hw quarrels and religion sentiment start. Dont judge wat yu don't know, what you have not taken your time to find out. Dont criticise a religion based on the what the media fd yhu. Have you honestly try to find out what islam is about ? If yu have, yu wil knw Islam means Peace. Muhammed is NOT a god. The quran or Muhammad or Allah didn't ask anyone to commit suicide by bombn. Ma salam
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Any group or religion that sheds blood everywhere in the world, the followers should question the reality and godliness of that religion. Even Animals don't kill themselves in that way, killing others over a god is ungodly and it shows the non existence of that god.

Homosexuality was first practiced and legalised in a xtian dominated countries. Does that make God of christians homosexual and non existent ?

How many muslims countries participated in world war 1 and 2?

Do you know what happened during the Roman Catholics 'Crusade'?

Reverend King was a christian. Clifford Orji was a christian. There are more non muslims in CIA's 100 most wanted list.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by nagoma(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
ChappyChase:

Bleep you and your miserable peace!!
Hollywood has been blaspheming Christ for ages and christians has never killed any one about it, but all muslim are calling blood just because of cartoon!!!
Shame on that shameless religion called islam!

You have not answered my question. I trust you will just insult - typical of your gutter upbringing.
True muslims care more about Christ than you do.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by nationwide1(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2015
Graciaz:

This is simply hw quarrels and religion sentiment start. Dont judge wat yu don't know, what you have not taken your time to find out. Dont criticise a religion based on the what the media fd yhu. Have you honestly try to find out what islam is about ? If yu have, yu wil knw Islam means Peace. Muhammed is NOT a god. The quran or Muhammad or Allah didn't ask anyone to commit suicide by bombn. Ma salam
Let this not be avenue for argument sister. Are you a Muslim? I'm not saying anything from media propaganda.

If Islam means peace, what is Jihad and which group of people practice it? Thanks.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2015
Hero10001:

Bro, the crusade has nothing to do with moha's paintings? Since you insists, we may discuss it lightly.
Okay, the crusade (part 1-6) was about how Christian knights waged a religious war against the Muslims in Jerusalem in an attempt to
reclaim the Holy Land.
Both parties were well prepared for the war and they got their fair share of the war.
David Mcafee ones said; "Isn't it amazing that, historically, the
"Prince of Peace" has most often been
introduced to new cultures through extreme
violence? European and American
colonialists bring this disparity to light in a
way that makes me wish that forced
conversion didn't work so extraordinarily
well".

In another context, he said "It’s not a religion, it’s a relationship!'
Without the religion, without the archaic and
flawed holy texts, there wouldn’t be anything
for you to manufacture a 'relationship' with.
Without the wars and forced conversions key
to the religion’s spread across the globe, it
may have died out long ago like so many
others have. If that were the case, you
wouldn’t know the characters of Jesus or God
or Muhammad or any of the tales and myths
associated with a particular faith. Religions
concern themselves with preserving and
worshiping these myths as realities, without
regard to substantial evidence to the
contrary"

Yet there is no doubt the Crusades contributed
greatly to changes in Europe. The effort of
raising armies and providing supplies for
Crusaders stimulated the economy; trade
benefited, as well, especially once the Crusader
States were established. Interaction between the East and West affected European culture in
areas of art and architecture, literature,
mathematics, science and education. And
Urban's vision of directing the energies of
warring knights outward succeeded in reducing
war within Europe. Having a common foe and
common objective, even for those who didn't
participate in the Crusade, fostered a view of
Christendom as a united entity.

With your eggs analogy, tolerance and friendship is all what we need, we must be friends to really respect each other and friendship- my definition- is built on
two things. Respect and trust. Both elements
have to be there. And it has to be mutual.
You can have respect for someone, but if you
don't have trust, the friendship will crumble.
Islam lacks trust since its follower tends to kill at the slightest provocation.

Matt 18:22, Jesus said to him, "I don't tell you until seven times, but, until seventy times seven.
... If he does not ask us to forgive him, yet we are not at liberty to follow him with revenge and malice, but Islam won't take one fourth of s.hit Christianity takes.
And that's why a lady said; you can mess with Jesus but not with moha another said avoid moha if you don't want bloodsheds.
Pple won't lie on your moha for anything, is it not what was written bout him in the quran they're trying to paint?!
Islam is becoming increasing intolerable, respect yourself and others will respect you.

Say no to violence.

Have a good night rest bro.

Hmmm thanks for the info which is unnecessary because i was referring to the spanish inquisition sorry if i didnt make that clear earlier and i wasnt referring to the fact that they actually fought the war but pointing it out to you that christianity has his large share in terrorism and still up to date. If you want references just say it.

To answer the second you made a very good point by accepting what we are all asking for RESPECT. You said Islam respect but dont trust but i beg to differ if the poster or artist have respected other peoples believe then we wont be here having this discussion.. Trust is something huge that is built over time but respect has to come first bro. I dont know about you but i respect all my friends but there are some i dont trust with certain issues and we have been friends for almost 20 years now and it hasnt crumble and i dont see it crumbling because i respect them for who they are.

As for Jesus(pbuh) comment well he speaks in parables sometimes, exaggerate and most of the time over his disciples head.. Just like the verse that he told them to get sword to harm themselves is that for protection?.. Or the parable where he told them to bring is enemies here and slay them before him? and many more.. I agree we must learn to live with one another but dont forget Jesus wasnt the meek and gentle Jesus yall described him as just read the bible or if you want i can give you more reference.

We should learn to forgive other but you and i know they did it on purpose. We should also condemn provocations in the name of freedom of speech as well. As the quran says.. Surah 42: verse 40 - 43 paying close attention to 43 it says and i quote. "And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah."

Tell me what is written in the quran is about the painting.. You said people wont lie on muhammed(pbuh) for anything?.. are you for real? Maybe because you are not a muslim.. I have a collections of lies written against him..As long as i don't abuse anyone's mother or believe If abusing my Mother or Religious believe will make me intolerable then so be it..

Btw the bible reference you gave was talking about a brother in same faith.. Maybe you should give me another reference.

Thank you and goodnight.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2015
pneumaticos:

For me to see Him shows that he is ready to meet anyone who wants to meet him

I prefer you see Him yourself since you intend seeing him for record purposes

Study romans and corinthians before sleeping this night

Put Him jesus to a challeng as one of his creatures

He is always ready to meet you

You see you just did the same mistake most i have met who claimed to have seen the person of Jesus makes.. You refuse to answer the simple question by evading it.. Thats totally unfair because i was about to show you something.. The questions are still begging for answers though.

Thank you.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 04, 2015
eleojo23:
From what I know, gods are supposed to be more powerful than men so it beats my imagination how ordinary men take up arms to defend a powerful being.
I just don't understand why men have chosen to fight for an Almighty God.
Or is this God just a figment of their imagination? If he is real, he will fight for himself. Not so? undecided
Do U know dat Muhammad peace be upon Him is not but a Prophet of God?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2015
kaybiel2u:
The worse part of it is that muslim insult Xtians so much and nothing happens but if xtians insult muslim killing starts I have heard series of it from their imams. Islam sulks

You seems to have a myopic mind regds blasphemy in the west....All of them are Atheists and not xtians
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Curvinus(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
d61073:
Has anyone ever heard that muslim imams or
muslim groups have gathered to burn the bible or
hindu religious books?
No.

But we have heard the opposite.
Have you ever heard muslims drawing evil horrible
cartoons of buddhist buddha or hindu shiva or sikh
guru nanak?

No.
But you do hear the opposite.
Fact. Muslims faith has more tolerance and respect
then all others put together.

In certain parts of Europe denying the holocaust is
a CRIMINAL OFFENCE yet drawing evil cartoons and
making a mockery of the prophets (as) of Allah
Is freedom of speech.
Think.

We are totally AGAINST freedom to offend and
totally for freedom of speech.

If any student draws a horrible cartoon of their
school head or any employee draws a nasty cartoon
mocking their employer we know they won't be
honoured with gifts.

The fact is that there are many who HATE the
growth of islam and they hate the fact that WHY A
MAN that lived over 1400 years ago has even today
over a billion followers who have so much love and
respect for their leader and master. (Saws).

The tv media giants are once again busy fooling
viewers and instead should be talking about
curbing very very offensive religious material.

Has anyone ever heard of Christians opening fire on innocent students in their dormitory in the dead of the night?

Has anyone ever heard of Christians slaughtering parents before their children and chanting the name of a supposed deity?

Has anyone ever heard of Christians beheading men and serially asaulting women with such diabolical gusto just because they share a different faith?

Ever heard of Christians bombing fellow human beings in markets, mosques, churches, motor parks and even schools in the name of religion?

Ever heard of Christians taking up arms against others and trying to violently destroy the norm in the name of religion?

Is this what tolerance and respect means to you?

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 04, 2015
Humans are the easiest creature to manipulate cos of dere emotional nature. I condemn any form of violence. Christians hv absolute right to condemn any violence against them. That said, take a minute, be honest with yurself and ask yourself ds questions - who has lost more from the boko haram attacks ? Who lost more lives and properties during the osama bin laden saga? Muslim or xtians. Just think! I don't judge christians by what i read about them online or fed to me by media. My best friend, Chijioke E, is a good christian. Likewise my dad. If you want to know about muslims, stop following the media sensations. There are free english quran available on line and google store. Thank you. Ma Salam

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2015
Curvinus:

Has anyone ever heard of Christians opening fire on innocent students in their dormitory in the dead of the night?

Has anyone ever heard of Christians slaughtering parents before their children and chanting the name of a supposed deity?

Has anyone ever heard of Christians beheading men and serially asaulting women with such diabolical gusto just because they share a different faith?

Ever heard of Christians bombing fellow human beings in markets, mosques, churches, motor parks and even schools in the name of religion?

Ever heard of Christians taking up arms against others and trying to violently destroy the norm in the name of religion?

Is this what tolerance and respect means to you?

Lol.. I can say yes to at least 90 percent of your questions if am not mistaken. If you want references/ proof just say it.

Enjoy your night.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Realist2: 10:18pm On May 04, 2015
[quote
author=BeeBeeOoh post=33396218]and u want me to comment abii??, abeg
I no wan make dem divert d vex come my side..
[/quote]

Nigerians should be on an alert oo
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
Realist2:

Nigerians should be on an alert oo
so u even saw wetin I see??..
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by eluquenson(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2015
Hmm.....end time things

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin / We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.