Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America (52132 Views)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by PedroJP(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I'M A FOOL DEFENDING A DEITY THAT I CAN ONLY KILL LIVES TO OBTAIN HIS BLESSINGS OF VIRGINS AFTER LIFE ON EARTH
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=PedroJP post=33436589][/quote]

Nice one there, you're even coward enough to post things using people's monikers which they ordinarily didn't say lol. if you're to be truthful you don't need to use my moniker to post this trash. I Didn't post this post above me. I don't know nairaland has been messed with up to this level, where some people can post negative things through your moniker so it would look as if you originally posted it

Throw no dirt to Islam!

Muhammed is not a deity. He is a messenger of God. If you know you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.
To you is what you believe and let what others believe be theirs.
you can't be doing such an irremarkable thing when you know what the possible outcome will be and start crying foul when it happens.
when has a muslim made a public mockery image or cartoon of Jesus??

It was these same Christians that made a movie Titled "Innocence of muslims" Portraying the Holy prophet and the greatest man that ever lived as someone senseless. That sparked protest in the Islamic countries then.

Has any muslim made any mockery similar of this Jesus??

Like I said earlier, if you know you live in a glass house, don't throw stones!!

I don't need to defend My God, He is the greatest, he defends me, he's the most powerful, most gracious, most merciful! All praise is due to him.

AND MAY THE WRATH OF ALLAH STRIKE ANYONE WHO POSTS ANYTHING I DIDNT SAY ORIGINALLY MYSELF USING MY MONICKER.

Peace!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by sirzango(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2015
eleojo23:
From what I know, gods are supposed to be more powerful than men so it beats my imagination how ordinary men take up arms to defend a powerful being.
I just don't understand why men have chosen to fight for an Almighty God.
Or is this God just a figment of their imagination? If he is real, he will fight for himself. Not so? undecided
FYI Muhammad is no God, if you must know!!!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by piagetskinner(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2015
eleojo23:
From what I know, gods are supposed to be more powerful than men so it beats my imagination how ordinary men take up arms to defend a powerful being.
I just don't understand why men have chosen to fight for an Almighty God.
Or is this God just a figment of their imagination? If he is real, he will fight for himself. Not so? undecided
Corekt!!!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Hero10001: 1:44pm On May 05, 2015
Ancientx:

I agree with you in some cases but what am saying is that you can pick and choose selected verses that suit you. In as much as there are verses that are non violent there are also some that are violent in the bible spoken by Jesus so stop selecting to suit yourself.. We are in a discussion to learn theres no point holding back verses.. State the hate speeches in the quran and lets hear it.. You said muhammed (pbuh) rapes kid(s) i will like to see a verse or see some reference please..

About Jesus cant be lied on because y'all know the truth.. If all christians like you claim knows the truth why is it for fact that 90% atheist have christian /catholic backgrounds?.. And enough books have been written why they believe Jesus Dont exist. Talking about all know the truth.. This is a simple truth anyone can be lied on same way several words have been attributed to the person of Jesus but they are not actually Jesus words which is recorded in the bible is that a lie? If you want evidence let me know..

This is the kind of discussions we need with evidences so as to learn and appreciate each other more. You talk about love but whats love when we neither understand nor respect each other.. We should be open minded and learn from each other and appreciate why this brother reasons like this or that not pretend that we should be the same in every aspect. We should all object violence but i still stand to the fact that terrorism/extremism is not a monopoly to any religion.

Salam.
You have your way, i have my way.
As for the right way and the only way, it doesn't exist.
The End.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by tartar9(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2015
chiedu7:

If you notice thats the OLD TESTAMENT in the NEW TESTAMENT Jesus rejected violence, thats why you dont have christian suicide bombers.

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

so suicide bombing is the only form of violence,after killing millions throughout history in the name of your god.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2015
iliyande:

I have nothing against that because I have strong evidence on my allegations.

Please share your strong evidence and lets analyse and learn.. To me forum like this are for information, awareness, Learning and so many other things.. If we truly want to get along with each other we should avoid conspiracies without proof.. If there is any do tender.

I do my best to be as objective as possible and i give evidence / references at will. I mean that's the only way to substantiate any claim.

Salam.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by iliyande(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2015
Ancientx:

Please share your strong evidence and lets analyse and learn.. To me forum like this are for information, awareness, Learning and so many other things.. If we truly want to get along with each other we should avoid conspiracies without proof.. If there is any do tender.

I do my best to be as objective as possible and i give evidence / references at will. I mean that's the only way to substantiate any claim.

Salam.
I can't do it here, please. Believe it or not that's it. You may not.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by umarc19: 8:43pm On May 05, 2015
Oklander:
Things were peaceful, then a re.tar.ded hypocrite woke up to provoke, insult billions of people and call it freedom of speech, and we say we want peaceā€¦ smh.

God Bless u my brother.., how is mocking somebody's religious leader 'Freedom of Speech' for goodness sake?

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2015
aim5:

Guy, I've been around Muslims all my life, and they've treated me better than any Christian has. The propaganda against Muslims is really corny. These rednecks are just looking for an excuse to start problems with others, like they always do.

you dont get it do you, name one thing any religion has done to help man kind,I dey do press up dey wait your answer.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2015
umarc19:

God Bless u my brother.., how is mocking somebody's religious leader 'Freedom of Speech' for goodness sake?

freedom of speech means you can talk as you like,freedom of religion means you are free to practice any religion you like, one goes with the other you cant separate them,if you do you would be classed as hypocrite.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by oba2flex(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2015
erico2k2:

freedom of speech means you can talk as you like,freedom of religion means you are free to practice any religion you like, one goes with the other you cant separate them,if you do you would be classed as hypocrite.
He who says there's nothing he can not dare should know that others can dare to do anything to him too.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Benjoh(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2015
Vapid statement,don't be coward nah cos Muslims are not such of lazy chap you Pple and if it's of virgin like u z pls com and confirm
lionduke:

see them!!
virgin seekers.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by lionduke(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2015
Benjoh:
Vapid statement,don't be coward nah cos Muslims are not such of lazy chap you Pple and if it's of virgin like u z pls com and confirm
can't even comprehend what you wrote there...
Guess you are as daft as moha
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by chacoonder(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2015
pneumaticos:

And where are you, in a cave
Oh! now I see, you are a caveman indeed. grin
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by 4stylz: 6:36pm On May 06, 2015
luvmijeje:
The western countries should learn to respect other people's belief and way of life.

Killing is not a religion; Muslim is a cursed religion; see them all over the world bombing and taking laws into there hands.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Benjoh(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2015
I don't attack on media network cos it's of no sense I prefer one on one platform and I know you good enov, oya pls invite me by your details,lobatan!
lionduke:

can't even comprehend what you wrote there...
Guess you are as daft as moha
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by trapQ: 7:56pm On May 13, 2015
FOOL... Get a brain first before saying shit to me! Scum
Haywhymido:
everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.U can shove dat up into ur ass but nt into my head. Good day.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by trapQ: 8:00pm On May 13, 2015
The whole entire whole doesnt know of any christian terrorist groups..Can you pls name one christian terrorist group And
Ancientx:

Interestingly are you going to deny the fact that we still have organized christian terrorist groups? Does that makes the whole christian faith bad?

As far as being sensible is concerned you should not generalize. And as far as ISIS or ISIL is concerned i will reserve my comment until we have something there to discuss.

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Haywhymido(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
trapQ:
FOOL... Get a brain first before saying shit to me! Scum
keep on basking in foolishness. I wont come down to ur lvl n start calling u names. Jst as u av been doing since.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by ZITRAN: 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
trapQ:
The whole entire whole doesnt know of any christian terrorist groups..Can you pls name one christian terrorist group And
Ogbeni park well u will say u dnt knw nt dat the whole continent d fact dat u ar poorly exposed nd the media favours your religion doesnt mean u cn talk trash.
I can mention six groups for you..
1.The Lord's Resistance Army
2.Ku Klux Klan
3.National Liberation Front of Tripura
4.Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force
5.The Christian Identity Movement
6.The Aryan Nations

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin / We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.