Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore (27723 Views)

Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by femijck(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2015
blackrules1:
who don see alert?
bro i stil dey wait o..i don tire o.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by sochima1989(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2015
Its a crime but capital punishment is an equal crime to humanity...........#ofpiont but onpoint I need a call centre/customer service job
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 04, 2015
The only people I pity are those these drug dealers condemned with their wickedness. Let them die painfully.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by ikombe: 12:51pm On May 04, 2015
justi4jesu:
Good Riddance. RIP in advance angry
let the killings begin gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Idrismusty97(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2015
madridguy:
Such a bad news..... Enough of killing our brothers in Asia........I think it is time our politician will call themselves in order and use our stolen wealth to develop our country so that our brothers will stop all these illicit business.

God will rescue you all.
They know the law but still stubbornly choose to break it. They are not my brothers, they are criminals!

9 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Spactacle(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2015
superior1:
99.9% of these people are from a particular region of Nigeria.

asia is a no mans' land..

lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by KanwuliaJara: 12:53pm On May 04, 2015
The EAZZZT and WEZZZT tribes again! grin

Surprise!
Surprise!

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 04, 2015
georgee:
Eugene Ape alias Felixe, Ekfere Dike Ale Kamal alias Samuel, Seck Osmane/Cajetan Uchenna Onyenworo, Samuel Iwuchukwu Okoye and Hansen Anthony Nwaolisa
Igbo people and their love for money. Na God go deliver them
all of a sudden they all become igbo, no longer ikwerre, or anioma, or ijaw, or benue names... don't blame u ppl sha, it's wat u guys are good at.. I can spot a Yoruba name der but it's only d Igbo name u remember. Carry on.

8 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by justi4jesu(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2015
RickRichards:
Waiting to die? They must be full of regret. I just hope they got fair trials. Cos we know how rampant corruption is in Southeast Asia.
Kids, say no to drugs.
shocked shocked
Evil.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Double evil.

Are you one of them? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 04, 2015
superior1:

Please don't bring that rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by dayodare49o: 12:56pm On May 04, 2015
justi4jesu:
Good Riddance. RIP in advance angry

If death is reward for drug trafficking in a country and you carry drug to the country then it means you dare the country, face the music.

I hate it so much when someone dares me. if you dare a country then you must be prepared to face the consequences. I don't let anyone that dare me scot free.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 04, 2015
My own, let them execute them also, let d federal govt make a notice on every airport and let Nigerians travelling abroad know dat punishment for drug offense is d capital punishment... that even if d country deports u, Nigeria wud make sure u re sentenced to death... simple.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Bnladan(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
What a pity, 99.92% of these criminals on death row are from d region of those ppl calling 4 Nigeria 2 be factioned. It better be! because these criminals are giving us a bad image abroad.

12 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by laplace12(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin
Its funny cause they will never learn!!

Death is no Joke.

You no go understand. You gat Dad dropping cash to your account and You think It Is same everywhere. Everybody is not That fortunate.

It only takes a certain level of frustration to damn the conséquence. Pray You Never get There.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
Another tribal war getting ready, lemme go and prepare my gun...

4 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Allee90: 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
Is illitracy a blessing in disguise? You will NEVER see Almajiris engaging in this shameful act. I thank Almighty Allah for belonging to the Almajiris. SS/SE are criminals and bad leaders. An average Almajiri will NEVER vote for them again

10 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Gboliwe: 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
Before doing the crime, weigh all options and when caught, do the time.

Goodnight to them. I am indifferent
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by deloon(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2015
superior1:
At your age... smh

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 04, 2015
Majority are innocent

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by An2elect2(f): 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
Again!

Do wicked people rest in peace?
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by mulattoclaro(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
When will the igbos stop giving us a bad name with their criminal activities in diaspora? The igbos are indeed the criminal class of Nigeria. Mind you anyone that would want to quote me, I'm not Yoruba.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thecitizenng.com/headline-2/drug-trafficking-132-nigerians-waiting-to-die-120-on-death-row-in-china-11-in-indonesia-1-in-singapore/

Igbo kwenu..... One day, we will be seeing headlines like....132 BIAFRANS on D.R. in china and saudi arabia

6 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by ACHIEVERBA: 1:03pm On May 04, 2015
I THINK NIGERIA HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF DRUG TRAFFICKERS IN THE WORLD! KILODE
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2015
Seriously who are the ppl giving dz drugs to them to smuggle?... if cocaine is dat easy to mk and heroine y is it expensive dat any Nigerian who goes abroad has high chance of getting involved with it?
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Bnladan(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2015
Velocitron:

Please don't bring that rubbish here
It must be brought oo, we can't deny d fact dat criminals frm a specific region are tarnishn our image...dey re born criminals...crime is running in dia bloodstream

7 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 04, 2015
mulattoclaro:
When will the igbos stop giving us a bad name with their criminal activities in diaspora? The igbos are indeed the criminal class of Nigeria. Mind you anyone that would want to quote me, I'm not Yoruba.
it wud have been better of u proudly tell us where u re from let's start from there...

2 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 04, 2015
Bnladan:
It must be brought oo, we can't deny d fact dat criminals frm a specific region are tarnishn our image...dey re born criminals...crime is running in dia bloodstream
dz criminals ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...lol
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Bnladan(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:
I THINK NIGERIA HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF DRUG TRAFFICKERS IN THE WORLD! KILODE
Sorry its not Nigeria, its BIAFRA

7 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Bnladan(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2015
lygn19:
Seriously who are the ppl giving dz drugs to them to smuggle?... if cocaine is dat easy to mk and heroine y is it expensive dat any Nigerian who goes abroad has high chance of getting involved with it?
Not any oo, but d Biafran criminals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by dechandel(f): 1:09pm On May 04, 2015
laplace12:

Death is no Joke.

You no go understand. You gat Dad dropping cash to your account and You think It Is same everywhere. Everybody is not That fortunate.

It only takes a certain level of frustration to damn the conséquence. Pray You Never get There.
I just got off the phone with my mum, and drug dealing was part of our discussion.. She said when her bro left Nigeria for America, he met alot of drug dealers who were persuading him to join the business but he refused, along the line he became a taxi driver and used the proceedings from that and other menial jobs to see himself through school.. Today he is doing very well for himself and not in any prison cell awaiting trial undecided i had to laugh when i came onto NL and saw the issue of drug on the homepage grin

Its not about being fortunate, i know they say we should make the most out of life and damn the consequences right?? Well damn the precious life that would be taken from them cause they wanted to escape poverty..

Tho you see some of them claiming set up, yes just the minority!! Others went in with full knowledge of the consequences!!
This has been a debate for the past few days, even at the embassy, the punishment for any drug offence is made clear for all to see, they mean no child's play when they tell you its your life in line for it..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 04, 2015
Bnladan:
Not any oo, but d Biafran criminals
who are dz Biafrans coz I don't know dem o. Can u pls tell me abt them.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by TeamSimple(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
Mhen 90percent YEEBOZ.. shocked. And the chest beaters will tell us 'we don't need Buhari,we are self sufficient and an igbo man is hardworking'. They better send their Biafra minister of foreign affairs to intercede on their behalf. Mofoz,smelloz.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Runs Human Abattoirs In Oyo & Osun, Sells Parts For N30,000 / Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / Armed Robbers Storm Borno Filling Station, Shoot 1 Dead, Injure Others (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.