Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore (27717 Views)

Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Firstinline(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2015
Igbos, Giving Nigeria a bad name since since 1914.
Na so dem full South Africa too,
So many ibos in S.A and Europe into drugs and i say this because know it for a fact.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Balyz: 7:16pm On May 04, 2015
I don't like this thread. Too much tribalism on it. Mods come and clean up this mess
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by sukkot: 7:24pm On May 04, 2015
MrPresident1:

You no understand me well well.
No be all Yoruba be lineage, no be all Igbo be lineage, lineage and grafted constitute the larger Yoruba and Igbo peoples. Centuries of intermixture has blurred the lines so much that I posit that the only guaranteed proof for Israelhood is being a firstfruit.

Righteous Hausa and Fulani will also make the kingdom. Being Israel is no guarantee for anything, infact, Israel will be redeemed in judgment while her converts will be redeemed with righteousness Isaiah 1:27, so if a person is a bad Israelite, he will be severely punished before redemption.

Actually, it is far safer to transact business with a Hausa or Fulani person because they show more fidelity, they are more righteous. With a Yoruba man, or with a pugnacious Igbo? Omo your head must dey calculate wella o. Nigga go scam you you go nearly die cheesy cheesy cheesy
i agree with your points. not all israel is israel. only a fraction of negros of all tribes is israel. the rest are heathens. so the first fruits are lineage israel aka a small number of negros. and then the second fruits is any righteous person. oh yes bros hausas are virtuous. thats why we are blessed to have buhari as president. i wouldnt trust a yoruba or igbo man with my 10 kobo let alone the fate of a nation. those two tribes are known thieves. even hausas are thieves. but fulanis are mostly righteous grin
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by jdslim(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2015
To die again nawaoooo
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Octaves(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
Drug trafficking is bad and I strongly condemn it. Our govt has rendered a lot of people desperate but that's still not enough reason to get involved in criminal activities. Our Customs should do more to ensure people with drugs dont get out through our airports to damage the image of the country abroad. The youths should be educated on the dangers of drug trafficking.
Finally, to those who are on death row, may they find repentance before they die.
#proudly igbo
#igbo now and forever

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by KingTom(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
dechandel:
Efi hausa grin
I am choco toned tongue grin
Efi Togo, you are an albino na, it's not a bad thing grin
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Edusouls(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2015
softysparky:
My brothers will never learn.
We don't need these dirty and fast cash anymore.
shut up jare, no be una dy cause men to go to any limits to make the money, so u people can be impressed..if he tells you no much money at his disposal. U go dump am run, the blood of this young men are surely on u endtime women's heads..

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by stwazobia: 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
superior1:
99.9% of these people are from a particular region of Nigeria.

Edit.
Before you quote me to say nonsense, there is nothing enthnocentric about my comment, it is a fact drawn from the details availed. Until you people realize you have some cultural challenges, you will not evolve beyond the empty chest-beating that is now generally accepted as the hallmark of your tribe.
you be OkOKO... go die for bush.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up jare, no be una dy cause men to go to any limits to make the money, so u people can be impressed..if he tells you no much money at his disposal. U go dump am run, the blood of this young men are surely on u endtime women's heads..
Go tell that to the women in your life.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by stwazobia: 8:12pm On May 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
But the question must be asked, why are the overwhelming majority of the condemned drug-traffickers Igbo? This has gone beyond ethnic bashing as it calls for introspection by Ndigbo as to why they are always associated with any societal crime you can mention be it kidnapping, armed robbery, baby factory, cannibalism, ritual killing etc. Instead of the empty chestbeating that they mindlessly engage in in the silly belief that other Nigerians see them as they think they present themselves, it would be more self-preservative to brainstorm out of their progressive myopia which has reduced them to a major minority in Nigerian politics (even below the Ijaws) that are now renowned with gulping their own vomit and begging for crumbs from the 'Fulani rearer' they despise so much.

How many more Okafors must be hanged before we come together and help these people?
All i see is a bastard talking... you are very stupid and crazy.. na bad belle they worry you. we are risk takers, we make things happen. we open ways for other nigerians and you cannot take it away from us..... proudly Igbo.. in my next world, i refuse to be yoruba or hausa. God please make me Igbo...

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Edusouls(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2015
chai igbos are a big disgrace, very stubborn,very stupid, very myopic, in a land where every body wants to be rich, a land were only the rich gets respect and the poor is seen as nothing, a land where women only dream to marry and respect and worth the rich young man, a land where a very poor man claims he is very rich, a land where greed has eaten deep into the mindset of the people,a land where truth, simplicity and humility is seen as weakness and lack of ambition, and land where every person alive wants to drive a car and own a house, a land where the slogan is that a rich man has no two heads, therefore everybody with one head can be rich, this land have totally lost it, and has gone insane and desperate about making money..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
modestdude:
Igbo men mostly make money to impress their women whose taste are way beyond the heavens. Until issues like exorbitant bride price and over materialism is critically looked into and stopped, many more deaths awaits my Igbo brothers in the get-rich-or-die-trying game
My dear it's high time people take responsibility for their actions and way of life. Are you saying all those men making an honest living don't have women around them
You cheat because you want to, push drugs because you want to, carry guns and kill because you want to. Most men even make dirty money nowadays simply to impress and intimidate their fellow men.

You guys should leave women out of it.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by stwazobia: 8:16pm On May 04, 2015
softysparky:
My brothers will never learn.
We don't need these dirty and fast cash anymore.

Please if you have some fast cash with you, please shift it to me.. i will be very greatfull
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by dechandel(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
Efi Togo, you are an albino na, it's not a bad thing grin
Shey you don dey get colour blindness?? grin
Mad man grin grin grin
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Seunboss(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2015
softysparky:

My dear it's high time people take responsibility for their actions and way of life. Are you saying all those men making an honest living don't have women around them
You cheat because you want to, push drugs because you want to, carry guns and kill because you want to. Most men even make dirty money nowadays simply to impress and intimidate their fellow men.

yep, i get ur point, lady. Nd i agree wit u bt nt totally. Factors that make people go into crime are more than one. Naturally, men(most) do anytin to impress women. Espexialy wen these women make high demands. I know u know dat. Get my point. D women did not force dem. Bt in a society where bride price is as expensive as a vacation trip to Azgad, if a guy really loves nd wants to marry a woman he loves, he eida makes money V.FAST or 4geys her. Neither is an easy option. I get ur point tho. But women are a major factor, just like greed is.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
stwazobia:

Please if you have some fast cash with you, please shift it to me.. i will be very greatfull
Send your account details.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
The tribalism on this thread is disgusting angry

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 04, 2015
Fed govt shud be blamed on this too.They used AIT and NTA to show Nigerians that cocaine pushing is good.Otherwise why will they castigate GMB for allowing justice take it's course against gloria and Bartholome

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by modestdude(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2015
softysparky:

we can't leave women out of it. Our existence revolves around you even God knows that. So you will take a share of the blame for these unwarranted materialistic tendencies and pressure. Anyway i blame the foolish guys who are in the habit of impressing ladies with money.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by delugajackson: 11:44pm On May 04, 2015
Chai..Nigerians,all their thing used to be risky risky, even when they know what will happen.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 2:07am On May 05, 2015
stwazobia:

All i see is a bastard talking... you are very stupid and crazy.. na bad belle they worry you. we are risk takers, we make things happen. we open ways for other nigerians and you cannot take it away from us..... proudly Igbo.. in my next world, i refuse to be yoruba or hausa. God please make me Igbo...

You silly igbos and your arrogance. You make things happen? Lmao! I like the fact that you and your people are too clueless to notice how irrevelant and worthless your race is becoming, hopefully soon, you'll all go extinct or maybe you'll get your biafra and it'll crash and burn just like everything you gits try. Lol! But your post cracked me up though.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by stwazobia: 3:59am On May 05, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You silly igbos and your arrogance. You make things happen? Lmao! I like the fact that you and your people are too clueless to notice how irrevelant and worthless your race is becoming, hopefully soon, you'll all go extinct or maybe you'll get your biafra and it'll crash and burn just like everything you gits try. Lol! But your post cracked me up though.

Its that what is eating you. please, u are free to use the nearest transformer.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 6:23am On May 05, 2015
stwazobia:

Its that what is eating you. please, u are free to use the nearest transformer.

Good to know mate. Lol! Friggin igbos!
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by isalegan2: 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
Aregs:
Yes most of them are Igbos but the News said Nigerians not Igbos... We must unite and rise against tribal discrimination... Some people are not even concerned bout the News but the tribe of the culprits, oga o

Proud to be a Nigerian/Yoruba

Thank you so much. I just saw this thread and I was going to respond to each of the tribal posts but there were so many! 15 minutes later, I'm still copying and pasting. lol.

But instead of quoting the ignorant haters I will simply concur with you, and add that. . .

Even though I am a strong advocate for a tough sentencing for violent crimes - MAINLY AS A DETERRENT - the news of so many Nigerians held on death row for drug trafficking is making me have a rethink of the efficacy of the death sentence for drug couriers. I am not ashamed to say, seeing so many of my people waiting to lose their lives is really making me wonder if it is not a symptom of a greater evil and mass mental instability in that country amongst the most impoverished desperate and vulnerable.

Anyone of us reading this thread should think of them as Nigerians and not what tribe or regions they're from. If the world hates you and sees you all the same, what purpose does it serve to turn on each other?

It's like this:
The Orangutan tells the gorilla, "Look here, I'm smarter than you, all you can do is roar and beat your chest, me? I've got brains."
The Chimpanzee scoffs, "Whatever I'm smarter than all of you put together, I'm brilliant, I can learn sign language and all kinds of things your tiny brains can't even fathom."
Meanwhile the world sees them all as monkeys!

A good portion of the world sees you all as sub-human. But you know WHO you are.

Stick with your African brother and stop hating.

Let's work on ending this drug trafficking and world-renowned Nigerian criminality together, not point fingers that it's this tribe or that tribe. They're Nigerians.

Proudly Naija4life and Pan-Africanist till the end.

<steps off soapbox>
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by sanc2s(f): 7:13am On May 06, 2015
dechandel:
An undeniable fact!!

Igbos are top notch when it comes to drug dealing!!

*Drops mic*
May God punish u there. Imp
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by dechandel(f): 7:24am On May 06, 2015
sanc2s:
May God punish u there. Imp
God punish you too.
Anuofia
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Balyz: 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
stwazobia:

God should make you a criminal you mean?
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by stwazobia: 6:41pm On May 07, 2015
Balyz:
God should make you a criminal you mean?

Do you know the meaning of a criminal and who a criminal is?
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by kingd612: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2017
whilst the government sits down and do nothing moreover, they are all warming up for 2019 elections. its none of their business. all they do is loot money which is the primary reason these people fled to Asia for. its just a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danladi Ibrahim Denies Being Arrested With Blessing Odama (video) / 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos / Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.