Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! (24606 Views)

Please Help Review My CV / Push Cv / Push Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by ITbomb(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2015
The thing dey me like scam but as per say no money was taken, just dey follow them
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by phazotron(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2015
got busted at stage 3 when I had to take a test that was totally unrelated to my discipline. its not their fault anyways im already working on floating a company next year so I won't need all the subtle insults one receives on a daily basis all in the name of "job search"
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by MrMann1(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2015
I got the same message too. Please what next?
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On May 05, 2015
undecidedHmm, but dat doesn't mean uve got a job yet na
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by VickyRotex(f): 11:02am On May 05, 2015
clubone05:
grin. ...the time and effort job seekers put into job searching. ..could be used in starting their own business. Trust me ,I know what I'm talking about.

Its not only unemployed people that applied for this. Trust me, lots of us have our jobs and businesses. Ive got someone working in a big firm that applied for this. Majority, just applied to see how it turns out. I applied majorly for self improvement. I got their congratulatory message too, but I'm not sure I'll push further.

1 Like

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On May 05, 2015
If push cv does not contact the likes of halliburton,GE,schlumberger,weatherford,Panocean,Saipem,FMC technologies,One subsea,Technip,Aker Solutions etc then they are a big joke... angry....

4 Likes

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by prelinctus: 11:09am On May 05, 2015
There's an airtel graduate recruitment going on now. How come they can't push people's cv there? Scammers...
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Godsonkemz(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2015
Congratulatory msg... That's all? I expected more from them. After a four stage process, this is what you get.. Jus congrats. These guys are jokers. 419ners used our brain.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by onatisi(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2015
StPete:
I was sent this some few moments ago:

this is just a marketing gimmick to make u feel important. I am sure they must have sent the same message to over 800,000 ppl at the same time . As from now on what they will be sending u is seminar ,conference and training invitation. They will most likely send ur number or email to online info marketers .

2 Likes

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by jollyrogers: 11:20am On May 05, 2015
Just completed mine
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by kings09(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2015
Why bring dis poo to d frnt page. I tot maybe they sent let of job offer. Mods shld mind wt z bn brought to d FP pls.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by daprincel(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2015
Got the msg too
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by oluwabishop: 12:06pm On May 05, 2015
where have u been this Giant ?

MaziOmenuko:
Just that?

Thought there was more to the program than sending out congratulatory messages?
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by edey2real: 12:10pm On May 05, 2015
Was also successful. I have even completed their course on Negotiation and I have the certificate. Now in the final stage of the Fundamentals of Creative Thinking. But the final stage big pass my power for now with the questions not smiling at all.

Will definitely go back to it sha and pass it so I can have the certificate for that too.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by clemz88(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2015
I also got the same message ,bur I was suprise because I do the 4th stage n I had issues with my password. I see this guys as fake
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by topemirates(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2015
@ op, How about this...

I passed the first stage and I didn't bother myself with other phase(s) and I also got this same message..

SCAM!!!
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by micktoxin(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by micktoxin(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
Congrats Op smiley

1 Like

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by olatricia(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2015
tchidi:
I am so angry with them!! I sent them a message complaining that I couldn't log in to take my stage 3 test and asked what I could do.... they ignored me!!! angry angry angry
Not even a reply to say 'I'm sorry nothing can be done' or 'ok, why not do this..' nothing!!! Just silence.

do u live in Jos @ ur signature?
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by olatricia(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2015
topemirates:
@ op, How about this...

I passed the first stage and I didn't bother myself with other phase(s) and I also got this same message..

SCAM!!!

Its allowed
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by BRAINBOX482(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
I also receiveds the same messages
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by BRAINBOX482(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
I also received the same messages
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by olatricia(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2015
BRAINBOX482:
I also receiveds the same messages

Where is the box in your brain? grin
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Raxxye(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2015
I didn't go beyond stage 2 because their deadline for completing it was kinda short since my schedule was kinda tight at the time. I still got the congratulatory message anyways.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by yogun(f): 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
I got a mail last night to retake stage4 cos my score was 55% while the cut off was 60%. I am not discouraged, I will always embrace every opportunity to develop my self and acquire more skills...

I was given till 11th May to retake stage 4.

2 Likes

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 05, 2015
olatricia:

do u live in Jos @ ur signature?

You are the second person to ask me that o! I wonder why.
No, I don't. smiley smiley. But I understand hausa sha.

1 Like

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by somtex: 1:34pm On May 05, 2015
Raxxye:
I didn't go beyond stage 2 because their deadline for completing it was kinda short since my schedule was kinda tight at the time. I still got the congratulatory message anyways.

Really!!! .. If you are saying the truth, please post your email here .... If not, I will know you are paid to bad-mouth PUSHCV here.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by kulgee001(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2015
Na wah oo. Some peeps know how to shoot themselves in the foot sha.

Those who successfully completed the quest are already accepting interview offers and making their way forward.
From just yesterday, over 10 positions have been offered.

Well, dulling is allowed.

Kudos PushCV. Keep soaring!

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Raxxye(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2015
somtex:

Really!!! .. If you are saying the truth, please post your email here .... If not, I will know you are paid to bad-mouth PUSHCV here.
My dear, what makes you think someone will use his or her hard-earned money to pay me to badmouth your company? What does the person stand to gain?
And for what reason exactly should I post my e-mail address on this public forum? How will posting my email prove anything? or should I also post the email password so that you can open the mail and check? Funny really.
It is true that I got the congratulatory message. Take it or leave it; I'm not going to prove anything.

Instead, you are the one to prove that whole Pushcv thing is not a scam.

I believe you are Mr Somto, the MD of the company who signed the certificate!

1 Like

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by prof22(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2015
Language School In Osogbo, Osun State
MITTLinguaCenter
( Beside MTN Office, Fakunle, Osogbo, Osun State )
+2348032317637, BBM 273244DB
BBM CHANNEL C00389058

- A language tutorial center where you could learn to write and speak foreign languages fluently in less than 12weeks
- Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced class.
- You can learn any language irrespective of your discipline.
- Learning through Mp3(Audio), Visual (Projectors) and tutors who are interested in your ability to grasp as fast as you can.
- Duration: Minimum of 8 - 12 weeks
- Time 3 days in a week and weekends.
........You can learn through Whatsapp, BBM and you can come for class if you are available.

Languages available

* Spanish
* German
* Italian
* Russian
* Chinese
and more....

REGISTER NOW AND JOIN US TODAY !

MITTLinguaCenter
( Beside MTN Office, Fakunle, Osogbo, Osun State )
+2348032317637, BBM 273244DB
BBM CHANNEL C00389058
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Samirana360(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2015
only 1%?
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by hizaya61(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
Got mine, just praying they won't ask me to pay later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / Am Thinking Of Quitting My Job / A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.