Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! (24597 Views)

Please Help Review My CV / Push Cv / Push Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by somtex: 2:39pm On May 05, 2015
Raxxye:

My dear, what makes you think someone will use his or her hard-earned money to pay me to badmouth your company? What does the person stand to gain?
And for what reason exactly should I post my e-mail address on this public forum? How will posting my email prove anything? or should I also post the email password so that you can open the mail and check? Funny really.
It is true that I got the congratulatory message. Take it or leave it; I'm not going to prove anything.

Instead, you are the one to prove that whole Pushcv thing is not a scam.

I believe you are Mr Somto, the MD of the company who signed the certificate!

Sir, yes I am.
We sent 2 different kinds of emails to our users;
1. For those who completed the elite program.
2. For those who are yet to complete it (currently still sending due to the large number).

If you are saying you got the first email, but did not complete the program, please post it. It is not that private. So that I'll know that there is an error somewhere.

Cheers, no hard feelings. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Raxxye(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2015
somtex:

Sir, yes I am.
We sent 2 different kinds of emails to our users;
1. For those who completed the elite program.
2. For those who are yet to complete it (currently still sending due to the large number).

If you are saying you got the first email, but did not complete the program, please post it. It is not that private. So that I'll know that there is an error somewhere.

Cheers, no hard feelings. smiley
No hard feelings and you claimed I was paid to badmouth Pushcv. How nice!
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by somtex: 2:48pm On May 05, 2015
Raxxye:

No hard feelings and you claimed I was paid to badmouth Pushcv. How nice!

So sorry about that. A lot of people are paid to do just that, but you seem like a very smart person though.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by iamakbar(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2015
Mitsurugi:
I actually cleared the 4th stage grin. Done my profile and checking some of the suggested online courses. Its not just about jobs for me, but self improvement, really learning a lot from them. Just rounded off the course in Negotiation. I kinda like their packaging. Its different! Curiosity got me this far though...

During the assessment by stages, did you submit ur already made c.v or requested that they make a c.v for you? pls do reply.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by MosesEzekiel: 6:10pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=tchidi post=33436958]I am so angry with them!! I sent them a message complaining that I couldn't log in to take my stage 3 test and asked what I could do.... they ignored me!!! angry angry angry
Not even a reply to say 'I'm sorry nothing can be done' or 'ok, why not do this..' nothing!!! Just silence. [Pls try again/quote]
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by oladeledave: 6:32pm On May 05, 2015
They jus took my 1k for notyn, they have me one yeye CV DAT even my current CV is ten times beta Dan it. I dint make it 2 the fourth stage. Mtchewww.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by oladeledave: 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
Check out www.dynamicexploits..com for all latest job information
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Ignyte(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2015
I was asked to pay for a customised CV and i didn't pay.... I did not even continue again but i still the same mail as the OP.

My Question is:
Wetin we go gain after the thing?...
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Terdoo2k4(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2015
Going through comments you see a lot of complaints which is typical to the Nigerian youth especially those unemployed... and am sure someone there reading this is already trying to bad mouth this comment.
I also got the congratulatory message, not putting all my eggs (hope) into one basket but kudos to whoever thought of this PUSH mata... there must have been some technical work and thinking put into it... although I have a job with the govt i'll take on an offer if I get, if not, i'll continue improving myself, work hard on my business and look for better offers out there... complaining that govt is bad or push is a scam will not put food on the table... it also feels good to be among 1% of folks that made it to the end... ya'll that dropped along, pick yourselves up and try again... never give failure an excuse... (Ngwa badmouthers you can start rolling in ur comments)

1 Like

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Ujunkem(f): 7:56am On May 06, 2015
there is nothing to loose, right? So i dont see why one shouldn't engage him or herself.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Ujunkem(f): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
Mitsurugi:
I actually cleared the 4th stage grin. Done my profile and checking some of the suggested online courses. Its not just about jobs for me, but self improvement, really learning a lot from them. Just rounded off the course in Negotiation. I kinda like their packaging. Its different! Curiosity got me this far though...

since you have completed your profile, you are in a better place to answer my question. Where one is asked to upload projects/certificates for validation, which certificates are there askin for?
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Mitsurugi(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2015
iamakbar:

During the assessment by stages, did you submit ur already made c.v or requested that they make a c.v for you? pls do reply.

I submitted my own c.v. and it has been under review since then grin I don't want to think they're waiting for me to pay the fee attached to their own c.v. neither do I want to think it would be a condition for 'pushing' my c.v. to companies in need of my services.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Mitsurugi(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2015
Ujunkem:

since you have completed your profile, you are in a better place to answer my question. Where one is asked to upload projects/certificates for validation, which certificates are there askin for?

I don't know, I haven't uploaded any, but I believe it might be certificates from their online courses. I am presently taking a course in Practical Decision Making which will be certified and points awarded.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by PLSHELEP: 10:12am On May 06, 2015
Ujunkem:

I would think it's certifications like project management, health and safety etc... If you've got any. Maybe software applications certifications. The section on their site says upload to show prospective employers.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by iamakbar(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2015
Mitsurugi:

I submitted my own c.v. and it has been under review since then grin I don't want to think they're waiting for me to pay the fee attached to their own c.v. neither do I want to think it would be a condition for 'pushing' my c.v. to companies in need of my services.
Thanks man. i couldn't make it to the last stage, I felt it was b'cos i gave them my already-made c.v. Would give another try sha.
Thanks and Best of luck.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by PLSHELEP: 10:27am On May 06, 2015
Wasn't sent a congratulatory message because I was slow to complete stage 2. However, I have completed the four stages yesterday before getting a mail that I could continue with the programme.

It makes a bit of sense as the tests were challenging. Scored 65 and 60 percents in the 3rd and 4th stages respectively.

Should try a few of the trainings and courses in the side today. See how much I could get from the ones that look interesting and relevant to my career and skill sets.

For the people who have chosen to be pessimistic about the programme, All well and good, I have seen interview spots being snatched in less than an hour. Woke up at 6 to check the site and 5 interview slots for an executive assistant position which would pay about 4m annually went in the space of an hour. Didn't apply cause they weren't related to my field of study.

Overall, i think it makes some sense so far. Wel'l all see how it shapes up eventually, my advice would be to stay optimistic about it.

And no, I didn't pay for any cv. I dropped my own quite professional cv that has been shaped up for about 2 years.

And no again, I wasn't paid to write this, although I wouldn't mind being paid afterwards.

Regards everyone!
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Terdoo2k4(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2015
From stage one to four I never paid a dime so ya'll don't need to pay... already have courses on CV writing so if you need a free CV review i'd be glad to help out... I can also give tips on passing the 4th stage for those yet to take it... if you don't pay them then there's nothing to loose... just try em out while you keep your options open...
FYI anyone willing to pay me for this comment is also free to do sosmiley
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Ujunkem(f): 1:46pm On May 06, 2015
Terdoo2k4:
From stage one to four I never paid a dime so ya'll don't need to pay... already have courses on CV writing so if you need a free CV review i'd be glad to help out... I can also give tips on passing the 4th stage for those yet to take it... if you don't pay them then there's nothing to loose... just try em out while you keep your options open...

can i summit my own CV when completing my profile? Though they made one for me but there is nothing professional and good about it. I doubt if any company will hire me with something like that.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Terdoo2k4(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
Ujunkem:

can i summit my own CV when completing my profile? Though they made one for me but there is nothing professional and good about it. I doubt if any company will hire me with something like that.

I never used their CV but I guess there should be provision to edit your profile once you are done... companies really don't peruse through CVs... key words are being sort... if you have them then don't worry if you'll get employed or not... I know the struggle is hard, but keep your chin up... find some'm to do with your hands while you are on the look out... God speed...
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by kulgee001(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2015
Ujunkem:

The best CVs for a recruiter are usually the ones that are short and brief, straight to the point. I can understand that you might feel they left out some important things but not to worry, they are recruitment consultants. So they have a clue what companies want to see on a CV and they will aim to do that for your CV.
I have been to a recruitment professional for advice before and the way the guy analyzed my CV ehn! got me like 'which kain life sef'.
If you don't feel confident using theirs, you can keep using yours but use the one they made for you on their site. Also, when applying for Government jobs, using theirs might not be a good idea.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by jollyrogers: 10:52am On May 07, 2015
Hello ******,
Your online interview for Digital Marketing Manager on PushCV has been processed.

Reason: Your location does not match this job.

There will definitely be more opportunities for you.

Cheers,

PushCV Recruitment Team.
www.pushcv.com

They couldn't even ask me where I stay!!! Mtcheewewwww after all the stress
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by busaritoyin: 11:25am On May 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] pls what of those that were able to login their Linkedin details?
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by PLSHELEP: 1:25pm On May 07, 2015
jollyrogers:
Hello ******,
Your online interview for Digital Marketing Manager on PushCV has been processed.

Reason: Your location does not match this job.

There will definitely be more opportunities for you.

Cheers,

PushCV Recruitment Team.
www.pushcv.com

Lol... No vex. Maybe you should have looked at the location of the company. Anyway, more to come. Keep in mind they have a lot of CVs to deal with.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by kulgee001(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2015
Hello ********,
Your online interview for Web Developer on PushCV has been processed and was successful.

Tips to bear in mind;
Please make sure that you check your email regularly in the coming days and weeks.
Make sure that your phone is turned on.
Ensure that you compose yourself properly when speaking to the recruiter.

Your safety is our concern: We try our best to protect our services from Scammers. We have 0 cases and all our clients are verified. But however, PLEASE ensure that no money is paid in any form or mode to any so-called employer for placement. No valid employer will demand any money from you for employment. Please report any suspicious events to 070010006000 immediately or email contact@pushcv.com.

Cheers and good luck,

PushCV Recruitment Team.
www.pushcv.com

Oya na. Make I go learn composure grin. Where is that election collation bruhaha video? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Bevista: 6:40am On May 08, 2015
Mitsurugi:
Not quite. A similar question was asked on their blog, and the response was that they'll review the CV once a recruiter indicates interest in the applicant (i.e. after the online interview).

My thinking is that since there are possibly over 10k CVs and they are to be reviewed manually, the company doesn't have the resources to review them all at once.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Bevista: 6:24pm On May 08, 2015
jollyrogers:
From the time you wrote the interview, how long did it take for them to respond to you.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by Bevista: 6:25pm On May 08, 2015
kulgee001:
Oya na. Make I go learn composure grin. Where is that election collation bruhaha video? cheesy
From the time you wrote the interview, how long did it take for them to respond to you.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by kulgee001(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2015
Bevista:

2 days
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by missKiffy(f): 4:42pm On May 10, 2015
This congratulatory message is a scam, I didn't take part in the program not to talk of completing it yet they sent me a congratulatory message too
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by eledacedar(f): 1:28am On May 12, 2015
Jibsonified:
I had the impression that they were in collaboration with Airtel, now the congratulatory msg seems that we have succeeded in applying into their job-search site like Jobberman, myjobmag, etc and we will have their so called exclusive interviews. I'm like with who?!... Suddenly Airtel or any specific company disappeared from the picture... Arent we suppose to have our CV "pushed" to Airtel as they claimed... Well I hope all the wahala i went thru is not just to generate traffic for som upcoming jobsearching site!

U wey u suppose find slot for igieduma.
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by tonididdy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Terdoo2k4:
pls review my CV and give me a feedback.pls

just a min of your time www.nairaland.com/3196074/please-assess-self-constructed-cv-pls
Re: Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! by tonididdy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
kulgee001:

The best CVs for a recruiter are usually the ones that are short and brief, straight to the point. I can understand that you might feel they left out some important things but not to worry, they are recruitment consultants. So they have a clue what companies want to see on a CV and they will aim to do that for your CV.
I have been to a recruitment professional for advice before and the way the guy analyzed my CV ehn! got me like 'which kain life sef'.
If you don't feel confident using theirs, you can keep using yours but use the one they made for you on their site. Also, when applying for Government jobs, using theirs might not be a good idea.

pls review my CV and quote me with a feedback pls just a min of your time

www.nairaland.com/3196074/please-assess-self-constructed-cv-pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / Am Thinking Of Quitting My Job / A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.