Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username (4752 Views)

List Of Girls To Get Pregnant This 2016 (photo) / All Nairalanders Should Include Their Sex/gender Next To Their Username!! / Interprete Your Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by MizMyColi(f): 2:45am On May 05, 2015
undecided
Truckpusher:
tongue

Bite me if you can grin

I just did.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 2:46am On May 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sweereekiss
I'm at Parkway avenue and I'm lost!
cheesy
You can't be at parkway avenue and be lost when I live very close to heartland close where you are meant to be at the moment. grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 2:46am On May 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided
I just did.
Of course you heard me.

Stop making life difficult for the poor people. grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by MizMyColi(f): 2:48am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't be at parkway avenue and be lost when I live very close to heartland close where you are meant to be at the moment. grin

Lolest
See rhymes.

Well, the GPS chip I put on you says you're at the eastern heartland.

That's about 200 miles from my current location, so I remain lost.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by MizMyColi(f): 2:51am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you heard me.

wait, you, poor?

Okay, I just found myself at Stamford, *throws hands in the air* I'm lostest!
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 2:57am On May 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

wait, you, poor?

Okay, I just found myself at Stamford, *throws hands in the air* I'm lostest!
Of course - You'll always be poor until you have your heart desire. cheesy
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 3:03am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you heard me.

Mr truck grin grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 3:05am On May 05, 2015
Ipledge:
Mr truck grin grin
Attaboy! what's up with you man?

Did you catch some kitty today? grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 3:08am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Attaboy! what's up with you man?

Did you catch some kitty today? grin
I Don break up with the girl since November last year No more kitty for me cry cry

I ser say Na night u dey always con toast mizmycoli, angry boys are not happy
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 3:13am On May 05, 2015
Ipledge:
I Don break up with the girl since November last year No more kitty for me cry cry

I ser say Na night u dey always con toast mizmycoli, angry boys are not happy
c'mon! bro, I ain't toasting her - She's got things to offer to me ,which is more than toasting bro.

Think......
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 3:16am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
c'mon! bro, I ain't toasting her - She's got things to offer to me ,which is more than toasting bro.

Think......
Wetin she won offer you wey I no fit offer you, me self get better offer smiley but no lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 3:18am On May 05, 2015
Ipledge:
Wetin she won offer you wey I no fit offer you, me self get better offer smiley but no lipsrsealed
Tufiakwa ! Werey boy. grin grin grin grin

This boy , you funny I swear. grin grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 3:20am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tufiakwa ! Werey boy. grin grin grin grin

This boy , you funny I swear. grin grin
Na you be my hero and Mrcock my role model
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 3:28am On May 05, 2015
Ipledge:
Na you be my hero and Mrcock my role model
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 3:31am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin
I won go sleep, make I leave you and mizmycoli grin...Na she dey make me know say u dey online
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 3:33am On May 05, 2015
Ipledge:
I won go sleep, make I leave you and mizmycoli grin...Na she dey make me know say u dey online
Leave me alone abeg - I don't what you're talking about. cheesy
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:21am On May 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So true. You forgot to add those with prefixes such as "Mz" , "Mhiz" and "Miss". smiley
angry angry
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, why?
Do you want to send me a PM?
Yea.
Its been a long time I sent one
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by SexyFox(f): 10:19am On May 08, 2015
@ OP you cant be serious :/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders / Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother / Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.