Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools (9076 Views)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit / Buhari Vs AIT: Nigerians Fear The Return Of Decree 4 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Balyz: 12:17am On May 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Even with the security cum intelligence report in the publication, you weren't deterred...smh
That's besides the point. The point is that the jonathanian regime is even much more guilty than Buhari in trampling on press freedom. TANoids should stop being hypocrites

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by trillville(m): 12:26am On May 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Decree 4 was on a different platform and shunned reportage of any atrocity by government and her officials...not same with Singapore bro...he advised on patriotism than partisanship and profit...he crashed with the press at initial part of his regime but had to adjust when he saw reasons with them but he still emphasized patriotism...

How long was buhari's initial regime? I gave you a link on Rwanda, please read it.
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and so,even if he receive obama,accreditation of press has to be verify for security reason,again,wil u start to count his tenure from april 1st for any action he took? he can as well ban ait from operating since his tenure has start,or heads begin to roll in nnpc right now,or why wil ur ogogoro gej have right to fire and hire,if PMB tenure has started, u can see how op,mogidi and u be mumu

gringringrin
you need some medication bro

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:37am On May 05, 2015
trillville:

How long was buhari's initial regime? I gave you a link on Rwanda, please read it.

I don't understand your argument again bro...BTW I read all the links you dropped including Rwanda...is anything special in it that I didn't see
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:39am On May 05, 2015
Balyz:
That's besides the point. The point is that the jonathanian regime is even much more guilty than Buhari in trampling on press freedom. TANoids should stop being hypocrites

In the midst of insurgency, security men followed intelligence report and you're here spewing this...nawa...enjoy your opinion...
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Jesusloveyou: 12:49am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
All that one na tales by APC. The spokespeople of any organisation are the CEO and the Head of Corporate Communication/Public Affairs or Public Relations. That APC version of Lara Wise cannot substitute for the statement by Shehu Garba where he quoted Alhaji Buhari.
lara wise is very correct,she ask a simple question,who is d camera man,d crew members,and u cry more than ait,this ur propagandan is too much for ur health,take it easy,jesus love u.

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by trillville(m): 12:54am On May 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't understand your argument again bro...BTW I read all the links you dropped including Rwanda...is anything special in it that I didn't see

My point is that we Nigerians be it Igbo, Yoruba, the minority tribes in SS and MB, are very similar culturally. You can always differentiate a Nigerian from a Ghanaian from our personalities. We only accentuate our differences because of our poverty and our greed. The Hutus and Tutsi are the same people, speaking the same language, are indistinguishable physically, yet the Hutus committed genocide against the Tutsi because of poverty and greed. This is my point.
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Jesusloveyou: 12:56am On May 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin you need some medication bro
stop taking weed,jesus love u.

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:07am On May 05, 2015
trillville:

My point is that we Nigerians be it Igbo, Yoruba, the minority tribes in SS and MB, are very similar culturally. You can always differentiate a Nigerian from a Ghanaian from our personalities. We only accentuate our differences because of our poverty and our greed. The Hutus and Tutsi are the same people, speaking the same language, are indistinguishable physically, yet the Hutus committed genocide against the Tutsi because of poverty and greed. This is my point.

kindly point out the similarities between our tribes because I see none...where and what are the cultural similarities among tribes in Nigeria plz...

Rwanda genocide was because foreigners had infiltrated them and these foreigners laid undue emphasis on their differences...which led to hatred and subsequent genocide...
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 2:12am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
I wonder why people love e-bragging even when no one is dragging anything with them. Who is he even trying to impress? Did anyone beg him for food? Is he buying data for anybody? I wish people like that understand life and wealth.

. . . . . . .once again, your obvious dullness could not see the sarcasm/mockery in putting laughing smileys and saying 'let me brag a bit' . . . . . . .did you go to night school or what?. . . . . . . .once again. . . .READ, COMPREHEND & INTERPRETE. . . . .learn the basics before running around like a parrot. . . . .Mr act of parliament (or should I say Mr FIRS declares customs income) . . . .LMAO

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 2:19am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Most of them are fuccking broke mofos with no substance. grin grin

. . . .unfortunately for you, you are miles away from the truth. . . . . . .seems you also don't have understanding of the word 'mockery'. . . . . . .substance indeed grin. . . . .bagagge

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by trillville(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

kindly point out the similarities between our tribes because I see none...where and what are the cultural similarities among tribes in Nigeria plz...

Rwanda genocide was because foreigners had infiltrated them and these foreigners laid undue emphasis on their differences...which led to hatred and subsequent genocide...

We all like Dorobucci and Genevieve, (similar taste in movies and music)

We eat eba, moi moi, pounded yam, egusi etc. (same food)

We tend to think we are wisest people, so no one can trick us but we can trick everybody.

Many of us tend to be loud and noisy, we know how to argue.

We are considered to be hustlers when compared with other black people. We are more progressive minded than other black people

It is very hard to find a group of people that like to dress well and show money the way Nigerians do. The average Nigerian is always about faking it till he/she makes it.

We are very hospitable to white people so they consider us kind and subservient.

We speak and understand pidgin English.

There are jokes about how to be a Nigerian. Google it, if you have the extra time. Have a lovely day, buddy.

By the way, we were also infiltrated by foreigners too, who grouped us into categories called tribes . I have read that in the past, Yorubas did not identify themselves as Yoruba but as egba, and ijebu and ile ife for example, but the foreigners merged people with similar dialects together and grouped them as one nation. Even the Hausas, they were bakano, basakwata, bakatsini, etc. More recently, the Ijaws were obolo, calabari, ogbia, etc.

They also created the idea of North vs south because they created to protectorates. Granted, they did this in a logical way, but that doesn't change the fact that we are still witnessing the effects of colonialism.

CCTV Videos Of Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence Packing His Belongings / Ex-militants Protest At National Assembly Over Non-Payment Of Stipends / Edwin Clark: "We Must Show Respect To Our Leaders" - Gov Udom Emmanuel Reacts