Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Is Staying Idle The Best? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Staying Idle The Best? (754 Views)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Mention The Celebrity That Is Staying In Your Area / Why Is Staying Faithful Difficult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Staying Idle The Best? by Sabaugo(f): 10:33pm On May 04, 2015
I just graduated but have not served.I travelled outside my state to stay with my cousin,with the same surname though married but the Wife stays in lagos.I got small work am managing there but it seems i will leave it because my cousin changed entirely.My cousin is a soldier and they went for an operation last week and since then he refered me as"baby"any time he called me on phone.I have warned him to stop it because one thing may lead to another and he picked offence. He has not balled for two days now. My problem is that i dont know what will be his reaction if he comes back or should i call his wife and explain everything to her before his arrival.Your advice is highly welcome.
Re: Is Staying Idle The Best? by ronald4lif(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2015
This kind baby that started all of a sudden sha. Had it been he'd been calling you that for a long time it would have been different.

You don't have to tell your aunt just yet until you're certain there's more to it that meet the eye. Maybe he doesn't have any sinister motive although he ought to stop when you told him to.
Re: Is Staying Idle The Best? by YUNGLURD(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2015
^^the husband is the cousin oF the poster n not the woman.
Re: Is Staying Idle The Best? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2015
Well, my opinion on this is that u should nip this thing on the bud before it escalates further.

Next time he calls u that, warn him. If he doesn't stop, tell him you're going to tell his wife.
If he doesn't, tell his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Staying Idle The Best? by vizkiz: 10:53pm On May 04, 2015
so because he called you baby you now think he wants to furck you

This is why I tell people to stay away from Nollywood movies, it make you dummer undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Staying Idle The Best? by Blinkers: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
vizkiz:
so because he called you baby you now think he wants to furck you

This is why I tell people to stay away from Nollywood movies, it make you dummer undecided

As in ehhhhnnnn. The OP is all shades of dumb!

(1) (Reply)

What A Rat Experienced In Two Lovers House / The Compassionate Or Sorry Sex. / Pain Of A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.