Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

An Electrical Engineering Graduate Doesnt Know How To Use TESTER - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Electrical Engineering Graduate Doesnt Know How To Use TESTER (3967 Views)

Help A Frustrated And Helpless First Class Engineering Graduate / Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Electrical Engineering Graduate Doesnt Know How To Use TESTER by mena233(f): 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
i know of a guy who did'nt know how to use tester before he was employed but today, he is one of the best.my point is, dont underate anybody.the guy is ready to learn. just give him some time and see if he will not be better than most of his colleague.

1 Like

Re: An Electrical Engineering Graduate Doesnt Know How To Use TESTER by debbie(f): 3:26pm On May 06, 2015
Thanks for that! The willingness to learn,exposure will definitely bring out the best in anyone.
mena233:
i know of a guy who did'nt know how to use tester before he was employed but today, he is one of the best.my point is, dont underate anybody.the guy is ready to learn. just give him some time and see if he will not be better than most of his colleague.
Re: An Electrical Engineering Graduate Doesnt Know How To Use TESTER by baba11(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2015
It's not his fault.... with time ,he can still lead your team!

1 Like

Re: An Electrical Engineering Graduate Doesnt Know How To Use TESTER by Nobody: 11:34am On May 08, 2015
clemzo101:
I just can understand how an electrical engineering graduate will not know how to use a simple instrument like a voltage tester.

This new guy in my office shocked all of us on the field. We were trouble shooting for a fault in a distribution panel. During the course of this job a colleague of mine told the new guy to check for voltage on a particular cable using the tester with him, he supposedly tested and replied negative, my colleague was like "pls check again" he insisted there was nothing on the cable, my colleague so sure of what he has done at the other end i.e terminating the other end of the cable to a 220v supply came to verify for himself. He told him to check again in his presence only to discover that the guy in question did not place his thumb at the base of the tester to complete the circuit. The guy collected d tester from him and tested d cable himself and immediately the bulb on d tester came on. To our astonishment, dis guy was like pls show me, how did u do it? It just got me wondering the type of graduates our universities dish out to the society.

Bros is there any opening?
Am an electrical electronics engineer with vast knowledge in technicalness, IT infrastructure and network architecture.
My people say who get head no see cap who get cap no see head.
Re: An Electrical Engineering Graduate Doesnt Know How To Use TESTER by Gbengageorge: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
The problem is that you are not supposed to go into the university if you dont have basic practical knowledge, but in Nigeria it is not the case. Finish the University and then look for knowledge. That is why a medical doctor will be googling a medical case right in front of the patient groaning in pains. Who is to be blamed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Janchine Nig Ltd, Real Or Scam? / Career Opportunities In A Multinational Conglomerate / Finally Landed A Very Good Job Even In This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.