Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,707 members, 7,840,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Why Do The Yorubas Always Ask The Igbos To Go Back... When They Fought To Keep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The Yorubas Always Ask The Igbos To Go Back... When They Fought To Keep (954 Views)

Let's Celebrate Our Hero's Who Fought To Liberate Nigerian States / Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Yorubas Always Ask The Igbos To Go Back... When They Fought To Keep by kernel504(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2015
I've heard this quote a million and one times, and so... today l decided to reply the ignorance. The Chinese, Americans, Japanese, Germans don't come to Nigeria because we have better facilities or social amenities more than them, but they see opportunities in our ignorance, so don't ask the Igbo man why he's in Lagos. NOTE Why did you fight him not to go when he wanted to go?
Ten top world economy are exporters, they sell to others, not to themselves.
Don't behave like a child, Lagos is Yoruba land till tomorrow, but was developed by Nigerian common wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Yorubas Always Ask The Igbos To Go Back... When They Fought To Keep by mekaboy(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2015
U no dey tire? abi na tribal bashing u dey use recharge ur data?

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Yorubas Always Ask The Igbos To Go Back... When They Fought To Keep by saintfizzo(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2015
I'm sure ur brain can produce better topics... ur attempt @ being tribal is f**kin lame... get a life mehn!
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Always Ask The Igbos To Go Back... When They Fought To Keep by kernel504(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2015
My friends, l love the Yorubas for so... many reasons, l see them as been logically competitive. But this thread was opened to correct certain unhealthy impressions, that lots of people have. I didn't mean to make this a topic, but then... while ready a decent post by a Yoruba brother, l started seeing " Igbos leave Yoruba Land'' , and so l deceided to correct that impression.
Long live Yoruba Land
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Always Ask The Igbos To Go Back... When They Fought To Keep by evanscheck(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2015
U are nt far from the truth sha but a united igbo front wud stop all these insult...
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Always Ask The Igbos To Go Back... When They Fought To Keep by Nobody: 12:22am On May 05, 2015
kernel504:

I've heard this quote a million and one times, and so... today l decided to reply the ignorance. The Chinese, Americans, Japanese, Germans don't come to Nigeria because we have better facilities or social amenities more than them, but they see opportunities in our ignorance, so don't ask the Igbo man why he's in Lagos. NOTE Why did you fight him not to go when he wanted to go?
Ten top world economy are exporters, they sell to others, not to themselves.
Don't behave like a child, Lagos is Yoruba land till tomorrow, but was developed by Nigerian common wealth.

when you ask dem ,make dem kuku let igbo's go declare our erosion place freedom ,

dem keep dey love igbo's and at the same time throwing salt at igbo's

igbo's are really biblical people .

chukwu abiama , give us exodus in yeshuas name ise .

referendum of lower niger coming . cool .
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Always Ask The Igbos To Go Back... When They Fought To Keep by Arda1000(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2017
saintfizzo:
I'm sure ur brain can produce better topics... ur attempt @ being tribal is f**kin lame... get a life mehn!
my niga if you get sense you'd see a meaning in the topic

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari Scouts For Technocrats, Shuns Politicians / Photos: Another Trekker To Reach Abuja From Niger Rep. In Honor Of Buhari / Read Gov Okorocha's Response To Ihedioha's Election Tribunal Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.