Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? (8238 Views)

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by lilzeel(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2015
Nairalanders Your honest opinion is needed in here, just want to know if a lady can make love or have sex with just any man she has little or no feelings for am not talking of olosho's (prostitutes)?

I also would love to know if sex means anything atall to a lady, does it have any connection to how she feels for the man or guy she had it with?

Does having sex,makes a lady fall in love more with her guy?

And finally what psychological effect does sex or love making play on a lady towards her boyfriend after they just did it?

Your opinions count please no bashing matured minds.
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 05, 2015
[size=15pt] Op, even a baby will say yes because it has been happening since the days of Adam and Eve. . .
[/size]
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 05, 2015
Have sex.... Yeah, she could have sex with a guy she has no feeling for. Good example na ashewos. U can't tel me they feel something for all d men dt beds them.

Make love..... No, that's exclusively for the guy she feels something for... There's a huge difference between the two.

Ladies feel an attachment to the guy she first made love to. That can only be broken when a guy with a tougher bond comes along. It's just like chemistry. Covalent bond go forever dey break van der waals force. Making love plays a huge part in tilting a ladies affection towards d guy she had it with. That's why it's called intimacy.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2015
Before nko? Oloso they love?
It is very possible o jere!
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 05, 2015
Some women can have a one night stand however they would be lying if they don't feel a lil guilty or ashamed. This is because women are emotional. However that feeling of guilt or shame is short-lived.

If a woman sleeps with a man a number of times and that man puts it on her goooood then her brain will release hormones. I've read somewhere that the hormones the brain releases after a woman orga$ms is the same hormones released during childbirth and the woman will be attached to the man.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by FLAWLES(f): 7:02am On May 05, 2015
;height of Stupidity>>>>must you open Thread?
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:

Easy now.
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by chidiebere2020(m): 7:05am On May 05, 2015
Am not a lady, but base on my exprience is possible, but it also depend on individual whereby 80% of ladies see sex as d best thing they can offer, either to get what they want or probably just for fun shocked
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by vislabraye(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2015
The op said apart from ashi but some guys are still mentioning it. A lot of people don't read. sad.

I want to believe that if the lady is not an ashi or in desperate situation, she won't sleep with a guy she doesn't have feelings for. (Don't want to use the word love ).

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by FLAWLES(f): 7:08am On May 05, 2015
moneybag4411:

Easy now.
.reason d question and balance it. I tink Op should ask his Girlfriend weda she loves her shuga daddy b4 opening puna fr him
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by FLAWLES(f): 7:10am On May 05, 2015
vislabraye:
The op said apart from ashi but some guys are still mentioning it. A lot of people don't read. sad.

I want to believe that if the lady is not an ashi or in desperate situation, she won't sleep with a guy she doesn't have feelings for. (Don't want to use the word love ).
.join Olosho and waheva the question s useless
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:
[size=15pt] Didn't you read the op's last paragraph?

your opinion counts, please no bashing, matured minds.

but You broke the 3-in-1 rule. angry

-your opinion didn't count
-you bashed him
-thine response ain't matured

if this thread was an exam, you should already know the intensity of your failure by now angry
[/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by zinachidi(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2015
4 think having sex and making love are quite different
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by rill: 7:16am On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:
You haven't made a single sense on this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by FLAWLES(f): 7:18am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] Didn't you read the op's last paragraph?

your opinion counts, please no bashing, matured minds.

but You broke the 3-in-1 rule. angry

-your opinion didn't count
-you bashed him
-thine response ain't matured

if this thread was an exam, you should already know the intensity of your failure by now angry
[/size]
.if d thread wazz an Exam,i will conduct my answering,(no sensible human will asked such question in this generation)Origin abi Pammy take diz turn>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by FLAWLES(f): 7:20am On May 05, 2015
rill:

You haven't made a single sense on this thread
.and daht because i only mk Sense to questions dat hv Sense on em.oya>>>>>>>>pissOFF
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:
.if d thread wazz an Exam,i will conduct my answering,(no sensible human will asked such question in this generation)Origin abi Pammy take diz turn>>>>>>>>>>
[size=15pt] you see one of the reasons why you will always remain a dullard? At times i wonder if your brain works at all or the ability for that brain of yours to reason is just so scarces like the present situation of our petroleum in this country!

Baby, how old are you sef angry ?
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by FLAWLES(f): 7:39am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] you see one of the reasons why you will always remain a dullard? At times i wonder if your brain works at all or the ability for that brain of yours to reason is just so scarces like the present situation of our petroleum in this country!

Baby, how old are you sef angry ?
[/size]
.ask ur elder brother>he ll have a better answer fr u>>>>> yaH

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ask ur elder brother>he ll have a better answer fr u>>>>> yaH
[size=15pt] *scans her comment with my sensinometer. . .
your comment is still making no sense!

please be sincere, are you alwayz diz dvmb or you are just making a special effort today not to be dvmb?

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by FLAWLES(f): 7:47am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

please be sincere, are you alwayz diz dvmb or you are just making a special effort today not to be dvmb?

[/size]
.i tink i ll waste time on u? Nah;its a short comment just to ur short brain
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by tosyne2much(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2015
Chiam55:
Some women can have a one night stand however they would be lying if they don't feel a lil guilty or ashamed. This is because women are emotional. However that feeling of guilt or shame is short-lived.

If a woman sleeps with a man a number of times and that man puts it on her goooood then her brain will release hormones. I've read somewhere that the hormones the brain releases after a woman orga$ms is the same hormones released during childbirth and the woman will be attached to the man.
I'm learning things cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by rill: 7:49am On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:
.and daht because i only mk Sense to questions dat hv Sense on em.oya>>>>>>>>pissOFF
yea coming from someone who cannot make a clear distinction between what is senseless and sensible

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:
.i tink i ll waste time on u? Nah;its a short comment just to ur short brain
[size=15pt] see the dvmb _aboki grin
abegi, i have better mentions to reply, now get ur fvckin fvcks out of my precious mention!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm learning things cool

Lol virgins are not allowed to hear these kinda things. ... Turn around and look the other way grin
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by tosyne2much(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol virgins are not allowed to hear these kinda things. ... Turn around and look the other way grin
Bwhahahahahahaha lwkmd cheesy

Funny you cheesy

So I be JJC for ur eyes abi ?
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 05, 2015
Yes my OP Ladies are a disgrace to mankind... To butress my point there is this gal then on campus who came to a guy and told him she wants nothing but sex.And she came for it every Evening....am talking of sex for hours.
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by FLAWLES(f): 7:59am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[/size]
.seriously m wasting my time <mention me wen u have smtin sensible to argue abou>not on a WASTE OF TIME TOPIC
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahahahaha lwkmd cheesy

Funny you cheesy

So I be JJC for ur eyes abi ?

Lol that was my understanding in these matters anyway lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by FLAWLES(f): 8:00am On May 05, 2015
rill:

yea coming from someone who cannot make a clear distinction between what is senseless and sensible
.I don't have words for u,,,,Ur kinda sperm is still growing
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 05, 2015
Ladies are v. emotional

So it's rare to see a woman who just sleeps with a guy for the hell of it.
Even a virgin wants her night to be special.

Other ladies who just sleep with random guys without feeling anything are.....you know.....abnormal.
Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yes my OP Ladies are a disgrace to mankind... To butress my point there is this gal then on campus who came to a guy and told him she wants nothing but sex.And she came for it every Evening....am talking of sex for hours.

Well I guess men have been a disgrace sense the dawn of time then.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
can you just imagine

That's the way many of them are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Ladies Does Big Ass Means Big Vagina And Deeper Hole? / Lovely Pre Wedding Pics Of My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.