Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

To The Atheist In The House. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Atheist In The House. (6268 Views)

Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps / Will You Vote For An Atheist In An Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
joshysmartie:

ok..

tell me about the virgins
Lol!
Like I said earlier,the media Islam is a bad one...
lslamic faith does not include 72 wide-eyed sex goddesses.

To the worse scenario.. The number ‘72’ does not appear anywhere in the Quran. Nor does the word “suicide”

Yea, the virgin women are mentioned.. That is every being that makes heaven; a virgin will be part of the rewardS.. But saying 72 virgins when nothing related to 72 is mentioned is what..?
Judge it yourself..
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
so there are false teachers?

lfleak
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
joshysmartie:
so there are false teachers?

lfleak
yea, they are as anybody can portray any figure... and most imortantly! one thing about islam is; Don't watch your imam, alfa, sheik to practise islam but practise it directly, those leaders are just for guidance and indepth interpretations... but now we have thousands of sheiks, alfas, imams including false things into it...likewise you can check this..
https://www.nairaland.com/3677741/mathematical-miracles-holy-quran-must

my advise is if you really want to know the real islam, want to decide if its the TRUTH or the FALSE. then get a Quran and study it if you have the time..

Most mistake non-muslims make his they ignore most references in the Quran, there is no time, Allah will reveal a msg in the Quran without pointing to who he is referring to. For example:
Yaa ayu aa li insaanu refers to all mankind, all human beings irrespective of the religion
Yaa ayu aa lesina aamonu refers to the beievers..
disbelievers also have their reference, same as polythiests, and so on.
some reference are directed to the Jinns and Humans together, there it is referenced to all his creatures.

and more and more...
Peace!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
alright knowledge gained.......%

thanks
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
joshysmartie:
alright knowledge gained.......%

thanks
you are welcome!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

I only believe in concrete reasons. Why do I need to believe in something, just because a given person what's to believe in it. If there was concrete evidences that God/gods exis, then we would had seen it on TV or internet.

I had experienced a nightmare situation 3 years ago that makes most people to believe in higher beings, but I hadn't concluded like that. I researched on the internet and found out it was just images created by my brain. I believed in that, because all the reasons were concrete enough. This also needs to be used by others.
God can't be shown on television because, he is a Spirit and anyone who must worship him, must possess two desire; you seek God out with with a contrite(apologetic) heart . Secondly, to be willing to ask Jesus to manifest in your life if JESUS CALLED CHRIST IS REAL or FAKE.
You can give it a try and your experience won't be the same.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 01, 2017
Olu317:
God can't be shown on television because, he is a Spirit and anyone who must worship him, must possess two desire; you seek God out with with a contrite(apologetic) heart . Secondly, to be willing to ask Jesus to manifest in your life if JESUS CALLED CHRIST IS REAL or FAKE.
You can give it a try and your experience won't be the same.
If he can't be seen, then why do some people say that, they had seen him and some of them even say, he had talked to them.

3 years ago, I had experienced a situation known as "sleep paralyze". It was a very nightmare experience. If you want to know about it, search online. The people who said, they had an experience with a higher being either they had lied or experienced sleeping paralyze.

Everything that happened to us was only as a result of us and others(if they take part in it).

If you truly believe in God, tell me one concrete evidence that he exist?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 5:28pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

If he can't be seen, then why do some people say that, they had seen him and some of them even say, he had talked to them.

3 years ago, I had experienced a situation known as "sleep paralyze". It was a very nightmare experience. If you want to know about it, search online. The people who said, they had an experience with a higher being either they had lied or experienced sleeping paralyze.

Everything that happened to us was only as a result of us and others(if they take part in it).

sorry for humping in..
Only Musa (Moses) heard the voice of God just once!
anybody saying e/she heard it is a fraud..
When the sahabas of proper Muhammed SAW asked him if they will see God in paradise.
He responded: Do you see the sun in the afternoon.? they said yes, Do you see the Moon at night.? they said Yes..
Then the prophet said: Then surely you will see God...

Your existense is the biggest proof that God is existing...
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 01, 2017
lfleak:
sorry for humping in..
Only Musa (Moses) heard the voice of God just once!
anybody saying e/she heard it is a fraud..
When the sahabas of proper Muhammed SAW asked him if they will see God in paradise.
He responded: Do you see the sun in the afternoon.? they said yes, Do you see the Moon at night.? they said Yes..
Then the prophet said: Then surely you will see God...

Your existense is the biggest proof that God is existing...
If God really exist, you don't need to go to other points to prove. Tell me one concrete evidence that he exist? But you will not tell me, because their is no God.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 6:15pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

If God really exist, you don't need to go to other points to prove. Tell me one concrete evidence that he exist? But you will not tell me, because their is no God.
Ok Mr Hati13, tell me just a concrete evidence seun is the creator of Nairaland.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2017
lfleak:
Ok Mr Hati13, tell me just a concrete evidence seun is the creator of Nairaland.
grin grin grin you see, you have no answer, but how can you have an answer, when there is no answer. Why do you believe on something that doesn't exist? Let me guess, fear or family pressure or friend pressure. One of them.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 6:42pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

grin grin grin you see, you have no answer, but how can you have an answer, when there is no answer. Why do you believe on something that doesn't exist? Let me guess, fear or family pressure or friend pressure. One of them.
First am a muslim incase you don't know before...
I believe in Allah as one and only God who created me and everything in this world... Also Allah has left alot of signs in his book the Quran..
I asked you to watch that video yesterday, I know you already watch but you want to free style.. I will leave that..

Quran also noted a number 19 as a miracle number for the disbelievers... This 19 has alot beyond coincidence concerning our universe you can look it up, "Miracles Of 19 Quran"..

Fear? family? friend? lol... joke!

Answer that my question.. prrof to me Seun is the creator of Nairaland!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

I am willing to check what you sent and will do it. However, there is a difference between what you termed as sleep paralysis and having an encounter with JESUS CHRIST. It is not something one struggle to get but with ease when such person has shown some quality which desire from each individual on earth. And people who claimed to have seen Jesus Christ can either be telling the truth while some others may lie. This has nothing though to deal with one's believe, just as you have an absolute believe that everything in this world has no SUPERIOR POWER in charge. If I may ask you, do you know, how the sun was created? the distance from the earth to sun is 149,598,000 km. Human have been able to calculate it in a way scientifically but no human has been able to lay claim on how the earth came into being. Yet it light up the day with brightness despite the distance. Perhaps you have knowledge on how the sun came into being?

Causes of sleep paralysis
Genetics and sleep deprivation are a major cause of sleep paralysis and it has also been linked to disorders such as Narcolepsy,migrainestress , anxiety disorders , and
obstructive sleep apnea

Narcolepsy is a long-term neurological disorder that involves a decreased ability to regulate
sleep-wake cycles

Migraine is a primary headache disorder characterized by recurrent headaches that are moderate to severe
stress is a feeling of strain and pressure.

Anxiety disorders are a group of mental disorders characterized by feelings of anxiety and fear

obstruction Sleep apnea , also spelled sleep apnoea , is a
sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing or periods of shallow breathing during sleep

How are you doing today?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 01, 2017
lfleak:
First am a muslim incase you don't know before...
I believe in Allah as one and only God who created me and everything in this world... Also Allah has left alot of signs in his book the Quran..
I asked you to watch that video yesterday, I know you already watch but you want to free style.. I will leave that..

Quran also noted a number 19 as a miracle number for the disbelievers... This 19 has alot beyond coincidence concerning our universe you can look it up, "Miracles Of 19 Quran"..

Fear? family? friend? lol... joke!

Answer that my question.. prrof to me Seun is the creator of Nairaland!
Who is seun? Why do you ask? This has nothing to do with our discussion.

I haven't watched the video. Why do I need to lie to you?

Quran, Bible and so on..... are created by men. The logical points in them were stolen from scholars. Allah figure was stolen from the Jesus figure. Islam religion was created by Arabs to revive the Arab people, so to control the lucrative trade in that region and other parts of the globe. Prophet Mohammad was cruel as cruel can get. I've read about him in this forum today and most of his deeds were barbaric. 700 beheading in one day, rape and so on.......

It's your choice to believe in what you want, but I'm sure you would have lived a simple and good life if you are Atheist. What saddens me the most for believers is that they will not see how they made a mistake by believing in something that doesn't exist when they die, because once they die, they will be nothing to see their mistakes.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 01, 2017
Olu317:
I am willing to check what you sent and will do it. However, there is a difference between what you termed as sleep paralysis and having an encounter with JESUS CHRIST. It is not something one struggle to get but with ease when such person has shown some quality which desire from each individual on earth. And people who claimed to have seen Jesus Christ can either be telling the truth while some others may lie. This has nothing though to deal with one's believe, just as you have an absolute believe that everything in this world has no SUPERIOR POWER in charge. If I may ask you, do you know, how the sun was created? the distance from the earth to sun is 149,598,000 km. Human have been able to calculate it in a way scientifically but no human has been able to lay claim on how the earth came into being. Yet it light up the day with brightness despite the distance. Perhaps you have knowledge on how the sun came into being?

Causes of sleep paralysis
Genetics and sleep deprivation are a major cause of sleep paralysis and it has also been linked to disorders such as Narcolepsy,migrainestress , anxiety disorders , and
obstructive sleep apnea

Narcolepsy is a long-term neurological disorder that involves a decreased ability to regulate
sleep-wake cycles

Migraine is a primary headache disorder characterized by recurrent headaches that are moderate to severe
stress is a feeling of strain and pressure.

Anxiety disorders are a group of mental disorders characterized by feelings of anxiety and fear

obstruction Sleep apnea , also spelled sleep apnoea , is a
sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing or periods of shallow breathing during sleep

How are you doing today?

Ena betam dena negn. Antes? (I'm very well. How about you?). Let me teach you some Amharic. wink

I know how the sun and solar system created, but it's long to explain. Read this info for this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_System

Tnx for sharing the info on sleep paralyze, even if I know about it.

Peace(selam)!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 7:38pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

Who is seun? Why do you ask? This has nothing to do with our discussion.

I haven't watched the video. Why do I need to lie to you?

Quran, Bible and so on..... are created by men. The logical points in them were stolen from scholars. Allah figure was stolen from the Jesus figure. Islam religion was created by Arabs to revive the Arab people, so to control the lucrative trade in that region and other parts of the globe. Prophet Mohammad was cruel as cruel can get. I've read about him in this forum today and most of his deeds were barbaric. 700 beheading in one day, rape and so on.......

It's your choice to believe in what you want, but I'm sure you would have lived a simple and good life if you are Atheist. What saddens me the most for believers is that they will not see how they made a mistake by believing in something that doesn't exist when they die, because once they die, they will be nothing to see their mistakes.
Lol!
Now am in your position, I don't know seun, does he exist..? proof to me he created this nairaland we are in...

Take 5 minutes of your time to watch!

Lol! Forget logical analysis... what am telling you to watch is beyond logical logistics... watch the video below in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3677741/mathematical-miracles-holy-quran-must
Yea, rape behead exact 700 men in one night, that's media islam for you.... you see your hypocrisy now..? You believe those false negative without concrete proof and don't believe God with concrete proof...

Death? That is when you realize you are doomed... seriously its a journey of no return...

You have not proove seun as the creator of NL ooo.. am still waiting...

Also answer this...
I believe everybody was created from Adam in the very beginning, you were noting but a sperm in your father's balls... you were nothing until you were injected into ur mother to form blood, then to flesh, bone and other tissues, till you were giving birth to alive with all your body part complete... Who do think is responsible for this..? and also it has been explained in the Quran 1400+ years ago! tell me... grin
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

Ena betam dena negn. Antes? (I'm very well. How about you?). Let me teach you some Amharic. wink

I know how the sun and solar system created, but it's long to explain. Read this info for this.

Peace(selam)!
what does this mean“Enam betam dena neg Antes?"

Hmmm, I will go through your links to read how the sun was formed.

Yeah, I am well and good
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

Peace(selam)!

Yeah, I am well and good cool
Hati13:

Peace(selam)!
what does this mean“Enam betam dena negn Antes?"

Yeah, I am well and good
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 01, 2017
lfleak:

Lol!
Now am in your position, I don't know seun, does he exist..? proof to me he created this nairaland we are in...

Take 5 minutes of your time to watch!

Lol! Forget logical analysis... what am telling you to watch is beyond logical logistics... watch the video below in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3677741/mathematical-miracles-holy-quran-must
Yea, rape behead exact 700 men in one night, that's media islam for you.... you see your hypocrisy now..? You believe those false negative without concrete proof and don't believe God with concrete proof...

Death? That is when you realize you are doomed... seriously its a journey of no return...

You have not proove seun as the creator of NL ooo.. am still waiting...

Also answer this...
I believe everybody was created from Adam in the very beginning, you were noting but a sperm in your father's balls... you were nothing until you were injected into ur mother to form blood, then to flesh, bone and other tissues, till you were giving birth to alive with all your body part complete... Who do think is responsible for this..? and also it has been explained in the Quran 1400+ years ago! tell me... grin
I don't know seun. I haven't said seun created NL, so you can't ask me to bring concrete evidence that he created NL. But you said, God exist and when I'm asking you to bring concrete evidence, you failed.

The reason for not watching the videos is because I'm not on WIFI. I'm on cellular and it cost high to watch video here.

Why are you saying, "you don't believe in God while there is correct proof"? Where is the proof? I believe in science, because every fact in it is supported by concrete evidences, but you are not believing in science, when there is tons of evidences to support it. Every logical points in the Quran and Bible are found in science, but not all logical points in science found in Quran or Bible.

I haven't read the Quran, so I don't know if that point is discussed in the Quran. But are you 100% sure every statement you wrote to me is written in the Quran? May be in simple and indirect way. But directly like you said, I doubt that, since that kind of knowledge wasn't present in that time.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

Peace(selam)!
The scientific Info on the creation of sun is with flaws because human beings have been claimed to have existed over 6 billions years ago by scientists as well. If this was true what did humans used in viewing the day and its separation from Night during this 1,400,000,000?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 8:35pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

I don't know seun. I haven't said seun created NL, so you can't ask me to bring concrete evidence that he created NL. But you said, God exist and when I'm asking you to bring concrete evidence, you failed.

The reason for not watching the videos is because I'm not on WIFI. I'm on cellular and it cost high to watch video here.

Why are you saying, "you don't believe in God while there is correct proof"? Where is the proof? I believe in science, because every fact in it is supported by concrete evidences, but you are not believing in science, when there is tons of evidences to support it. Every logical points in the Quran and Bible are found in science, but not all logical points in science found in Quran or Bible.

I haven't read the Quran, so I don't know if that point is discussed in the Quran. But are you 100% sure every statement you wrote to me is written in the Quran? May be in simple and indirect way. But directly like you said, I doubt that, since that kind of knowledge wasn't present in that time.
You telling me you don't know seun just to escape the question? you see how you can't proof such thinks like directly? I will assume you know what you are doing..

it wont cost more than 5mb to watch as the video isnt up to 720p

The proof am telling you is he created you.. or who created you? answer THIS!

Get a Quran, No they are never direct, but wide.. a statement in the Quran can bear meaning for up to 10 instances in differnt cases..
PS. not a quran app o
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 01, 2017
Olu317:

Yeah, I am well and good
It means "I'm very well/fine. How about you?"

We have our own alphabet, so it won't be a challenge to write our language.

Ewedehalew endme!(Amharic). I love you brother!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2017
Olu317:
The scientific Info on the creation of sun is with flaws because human beings have been claimed to have existed over 6 billions years ago by scientists as well. If this was true what did humans used in viewing the day and its separation from Night during this 1,400,000,000?
Science says, solar system and Sun were created 4.6 billion years ago, Earth 4.54 billion years ago and Modern Human emerged around 100,000 years ago. Future Humans to be and apes were separated around 3.5 million years ago. So your question doesn't make sense, since there wasn't Humans 1,400,000,000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
lfleak:

You telling me you don't know seun just to escape the question? you see how you can't proof such thinks like directly? I will assume you know what you are doing..

it wont cost more than 5mb to watch as the video isnt up to 720p

The proof am telling you is he created you.. or who created you? answer THIS!

Get a Quran, No they are never direct, but wide.. a statement in the Quran can bear meaning for up to 10 instances in differnt cases..
PS. not a quran app o
How many times do I've to tell you! I don't know seun. Ok, let's play the same game, show me proof that seun created NL? Answer it!

I was created by my parents. All life and every matter was created by nature. How? As science advanced, we will know it. Most of the things we now know wasn't known 500 years ago. Since science had advanced from 1500, now we know. We will know more in the future. I'm very sure as science advanced, there will be a time when all of them started to believe in science.

So, the Quran don't state like you said. So, everything you wrote about sperm and egg is your own interpretation.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 10:25pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

How many times do I've to tell you! I don't know seun. Ok, let's play the same game, show me proof that seun created NL? Answer it!

I was created by my parents. All life and every matter was created by nature. How? As science advanced, we will know it. Most of the things we now know wasn't known 500 years ago. Since science had advanced from 1500, now we know. We will know more in the future. I'm very sure as science advanced, there will be a time when all of them started to believe in science.

So, the Quran don't state like you said. So, everything you wrote about sperm and egg is your own interpretation.
Lol! so you don't know seun your fellow atheist in this Nairaland religion section..? I assumed you know him, he is the owner of this site, but the aim of my question was to formulate how easy you can proof it literaly... I will leave that.

created by nature..? so nature just began and started creating humans... I thought you beleieve your ancestors are monkeys or amoebas..
meanwhile you said they were my interpretation..? Ok Go through the following:

He has created both sexes, male and female from a drop of semen which has been ejected. (Qur'an, 53:45-46)

Was he not a drop of ejaculated sperm, then a blood-clot which He created and shaped, making from it both sexes, male and female? (Qur'an, 75:37-39)

He Who has created all things in the best possible way. He commenced the creation of man from clay; then He made his progeny from an extract of discarded fluid. (Qur'an, 32:7-cool

We created man from a mingled drop to test him, and We made him hearing and seeing. (Qur'an, 76:2)

Does man reckon he will be left uncontrolled [without purpose]? Was he not once a drop of ejected semen? (Qur'an, 75:36-37)

It is We Who have created you. Why, then, do you not accept the truth? Have you ever considered that [seed] which you emit? Is it you who create it? Or are We the Creator? (Qur'an, 56:57-59)

[We] then formed the drop into a clot and formed the clot into a lump and formed the lump into bones and clothed the bones in flesh; and then brought him into being as another creature. Blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators! (Qur'an, 23:14)

Wait am not done... The 3 dark stages of pregnancy is also present in the Quran: the 3 dark stages:
The darkness of the abdomen
The darkness of the womb
The darkness of the placenta

... He creates you stage by stage in your mothers' wombs in threefold darkness. That is Allah, your Lord. Sovereignty is His. There is no god but Him. So what has made you deviate? (Qur'an, 39:6)

should I continue..?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by valboy20(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2017
lfleak:

Lol! so you don't know seun your fellow atheist in this Nairaland religion section..? I assumed you know him, he is the owner of this site, but the aim of my question was to formulate how easy you can proof it literaly... I will leave that.

Stop the stupidity display you cretinous imbe.cile. How could you be so daft as projecting a very dumb analogy. First Seun existence can be proved. Can you prove the existence of your Arabic desert god?

Secondly Seun built his forum and included his name as the owner, you can easily confirm this by scrolling to the bottom of the forum. Now can you show us the signature of your god in the universe? Can you show us his name as included in any of those things he allegedly created.

3 Likes

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 11:40pm On May 01, 2017
valboy20:

Stop the stupidity display you cretinous imbe.cile. How could you be so daft as projecting a very dumb analogy. First Seun existence can be proved. Can you prove the existence of your Arabic desert god?

Secondly Seun's built his forum and included his name as the owner, you can easily confirm this by scrolling to the bottom of the forum. Now can you show us the signature of your god in the universe? Can you show us his name as included in any of those things he allegedly created. Don't you see how dumb and moronic you are

You believe an illiterate schizophrenic paedophile who lived in the 7th century is in a better place to tell you how this world came about without any evidence except for his seizure ravings. You're clearly mad and deluded. I know and easily cuss brainwashed and indoctrinated morons with a dogmatic mind because it's pointless having a discourse with 'em. If you're a truth seeker I'd easily prove to you why Islam, Mohammed and Allah is a complete fraud but no I'll pass, I've got better things to do than waste my time on idiots who believe in talking ants
Ooops! What a butthurt delusional dumbocrap and lunatic libtard you are. STFU and go sit down dumbass.

lemme ask, did someone upset you b4 writing all this, pls forgive the person, such a pain! shocked shocked
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2017
Olu317:

WTF? Now I understand why people are religious. They have wrong info.

2 Likes

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 01, 2017
lfleak:

created by nature..? so nature just began and started creating humans... I thought you beleieve your ancestors are monkeys or amoebas..
meanwhile you said they were my interpretation..? Ok Go through the following:

Wait am not done... The 3 dark stages of pregnancy is also present in the Quran: the 3 dark stages:
The darkness of the abdomen
The darkness of the womb
The darkness of the placenta

should I continue..?
I joined this forum a couple of weeks ago. It's the first time I'm herring about him from you. You are very funny, how can you expect me to prove on something I've no idea. And again, give me one concrete proof that God exist? I'm answering your questions, but you aren't. Please answer it.

I believe in evolution. Evolution is a nature thing. Don't tell me it isn't. In schools and in universities, people are thought more about science, but not about religion. It's because science is supported by concrete evidences, but religions are nothing but fantasy. The logical things in them are stolen from scholars.

It's still can't explain in details. A sperm can be seen in a naked eye, so it isn't a surprise they know about it. It even say that man is created from clay, how funny it is?

If you believe in the science aspect of the Quran, why aren't not you believing in science?

Again tell me concrete evidence that God exist? If you can't find and tell me, then there is no point to continue on discussing, since nothing productive will come.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by valboy20(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2017
Lying clerics and dumb Moslems keep peddling lies about how their Koran is scientific, but is this true? We shall find out soon enough.

We created man from sounding clay, from mud molded into shape;
Qur'an 15:26

"He it is Who created you from a single being, and of the same (kind) did He make his mate"
Qur'an 7:189

Dumbass Mohammed ain't aware of evolution and our ancestry with apes. Man from clay is not science. grin

Did We not create you from a
liquid disdained? And We placed it in a firm lodging For a known extent.
Qur'an 77:20-22

From what thing doth He create him? From a drop of seed [nutfah]. He createth him and proportioneth him
Qur'an 80:18-19

Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture [nutfatin amshajin] that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing.
Qur'an 76:2
Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:
Qur'an 96:2

Damn! What nonsense! Human formed from sperm drop? What happened to ovum? Are babies formed from a congealed blood? Mohammed the plagiarist just copied the incorrect hippocrate and ancient Greeks view on embryology. So much for divine inspiration.

Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones then (not and) clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create!
Qur'an 23:14

The nonsense continues. Bones formed before flesh? Is this scientific? Now use your Google and you'll see how unscientific and wrong it is. Modern scientific studies showed muscle and the cartilage models starts to form at the same time. Koran is very wrong and a book treasured by dumb people

And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction.
Qur'an 51:49

Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.
Qur'an 36:36

More nonsense! Not all organisms are in pairs or reproduce by male and female sex. We've seen species that are females all through and reproduces by parthenogenosis. Dumb Allah grin

And at the Earth, how it is spread out?
Qur'an 88:20

And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out)
Qur'an 71:19

[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].
Qur'an 2:22

And the earth, We have spread it ; how excellent (are) the Spreaders!
Qur'an 51:48

And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.
Qur'an 15:19

Ladies and gentlemen please say hi to the 'science' in the koran. FLAT EARTH. Damn! , Dumbass and lying Islam apologist like Dr Naik upholds the flat earth view of the Koran. The earth a bed, spread like a carpet, set on mountains, sky a ceiling etc. This is the 'science' in the Koran. Lol cheesy

Do then those who devise evil (plots) feel secure that Allah will not cause the earth to swallow them up, or that the Wrath will not seize them from directions they little perceive?
Qur'an 16:45

Lol it's unscientific to say Allah causes earthquake. grin

And He it is Who sends the winds as good news before His mercy; and We send down pure water from the cloud,
Qur'an 25:48

Dumbass rainwater ain't pure. So much for scientific Koran cry

At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it." So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."
Qur'an 27:18-19

Ants don't talk bitches. Damn! angry

And (He has created) horses, mules, and donkeys, for you to ride and use for show; and He has created (other) things of which ye have no knowledge.
Qur'an 16:8

This is blatantly wrong. We have feral horses. It took thousands of years before horses were domesticated, before then horses were wild animals

And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with stars, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame.
Qur'an 67:5

Lol. Ignorant Mohammed. Must have mistook meteors for stars. Stars are thousand times larger than earth grin

He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is knower of all things.
Qur'an 2:29

Earth created before heaven? Lol This is not science. This is just illiterate Mohammed limited understanding of the universe

See ye not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another
Qur'an 71:15

Seven heavens? What the fu.u.ckk shocked

These are some of the scientific errors in the Koran. You must either be dumb, reta.rded or lying to yourself to believe the Koran is scientific or divinely inspired. I posted these verses to correct the lies peddled by the lying and dumb Islam apologists like the guy I quoted earlier

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 01, 2017
valboy20:

Secondly Seun's built his forum and included his name as the owner, you can easily confirm this by scrolling to the bottom of the forum. Now can you show us the signature of your god in the universe? Can you show us his name as included in any of those things he allegedly created. Don't you see how dumb and moronic you are

You believe an illiterate schizophrenic paedophile who lived in the 7th century is in a better place to tell you how this world came about without any evidence except for his seizure ravings. You're clearly mad and deluded. I know and easily cuss brainwashed and indoctrinated morons with a dogmatic mind because it's pointless having a discourse with 'em. If you're a truth seeker I'd easily prove to you why Islam, Mohammed and Allah is a complete fraud but no I'll pass, I've got better things to do than waste my time on idiots who believe in talking ants
You are definitely right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / Is Being A Worker In Church The Only Way To Serve God? / Nigerian Pastor Who Earns Mega Bucks In London Preaching Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.