Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

To The Atheist In The House. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Atheist In The House. (6269 Views)

Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps / Will You Vote For An Atheist In An Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 12:01am On May 02, 2017
valboy20:
Lying clerics and dumb Moslems keep peddling lies about how their Koran is scientific, but is this true? We shall find out soon enough.

We created man from sounding clay, from mud molded into shape;
Qur'an 15:26

"He it is Who created you from a single being, and of the same (kind) did He make his mate"
Qur'an 7:189

Dumbass Mohammed ain't aware of evolution and our ancestry with apes. Man from clay is not science. grin

Did We not create you from a
liquid disdained? And We placed it in a firm lodging For a known extent.
Qur'an 77:20-22

From what thing doth He create him? From a drop of seed [nutfah]. He createth him and proportioneth him
Qur'an 80:18-19

Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture [nutfatin amshajin] that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing.
Qur'an 76:2
Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:
Qur'an 96:2

Damn! What nonsense! Human formed from sperm drop? What happened to ovum? Are babies formed from a congealed blood? Mohammed the plagiarist just copied the incorrect hippocrate and ancient Greeks view on embryology. So much for divine inspiration.

Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones then (not and) clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create!
Qur'an 23:14

The nonsense continues. Bones formed before flesh? Is this scientific? Now use your Google and you'll see how unscientific and wrong it is. Modern scientific studies showed muscle and the cartilage models starts to form at the same time. Koran is very wrong and a book treasured by dumb people

And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction.
Qur'an 51:49

Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.
Qur'an 36:36

More nonsense! Not all organisms are in pairs or reproduce by male and female sex. We've seen species that are females all through and reproduces by parthenogenosis. Dumb Allah grin

And at the Earth, how it is spread out?
Qur'an 88:20

And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out)
Qur'an 71:19

[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].
Qur'an 2:22

And the earth, We have spread it ; how excellent (are) the Spreaders!
Qur'an 51:48

And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.
Qur'an 15:19

Ladies and gentlemen please say hi to the 'science' in the koran. FLAT EARTH. Damn! , Dumbass and lying Islam apologist like Dr Naik upholds the flat earth view of the Koran. The earth a bed, spread like a carpet, set on mountains, sky a ceiling etc. This is the 'science' in the Koran. Lol cheesy

Do then those who devise evil (plots) feel secure that Allah will not cause the earth to swallow them up, or that the Wrath will not seize them from directions they little perceive?
Qur'an 16:45

Lol it's unscientific to say Allah causes earthquake. grin

And He it is Who sends the winds as good news before His mercy; and We send down pure water from the cloud,
Qur'an 25:48

Dumbass rainwater ain't pure. So much for scientific Koran cry

At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it." So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."
Qur'an 27:18-19

Ants don't talk bitches. Damn! angry

And (He has created) horses, mules, and donkeys, for you to ride and use for show; and He has created (other) things of which ye have no knowledge.
Qur'an 16:8

This is blatantly wrong. We have feral horses. It took thousands of years before horses were domesticated, before then horses were wild animals

And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with stars, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame.
Qur'an 67:5

Lol. Ignorant Mohammed. Must have mistook meteors for stars. Stars are thousand times larger than earth grin

He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is knower of all things.
Qur'an 2:29

Earth created before heaven? Lol This is not science. This is just illiterate Mohammed limited understanding of the universe

See ye not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another
Qur'an 71:15

Seven heavens? What the Bleep shocked

These are some of the scientific errors in the Koran. You must be either dumb, reta.rded or lying to yourself to believe the Koran is scientific. I posted these verses to correct the lies peddled by the lying and dumb Islam apologists like the guy I quoted earlier
You are definitely right.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by valboy20(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

WTF? Now I understand why people are religious. They have wrong info.

Lol did you just hear him. He said science claimed man existed since 6 billion years ago grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 02, 2017
valboy20:

Lol did you just hear him. He said science claimed man existed since 6 billion years ago grin grin

I have never heard such a claim before. Such a poor sense of time even by Christian standards.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by lfleak: 4:16am On May 02, 2017
Hati13:

I joined this forum a couple of weeks ago. It's the first time I'm herring about him from you. You are very funny, how can you expect me to prove on something I've no idea. And again, give me one concrete proof that God exist? I'm answering your questions, but you aren't. Please answer it.

I believe in evolution. Evolution is a nature thing. Don't tell me it isn't. In schools and in universities, people are thought more about science, but not about religion. It's because science is supported by concrete evidences, but religions are nothing but fantasy. The logical things in them are stolen from scholars.

It's still can't explain in details. A sperm can be seen in a naked eye, so it isn't a surprise they know about it. It even say that man is created from clay, how funny it is?

If you believe in the science aspect of the Quran, why aren't not you believing in science?

Again tell me concrete evidence that God exist? If you can't find and tell me, then there is no point to continue on discussing, since nothing productive will come.
earlier you said the sscience we know now isn't known just 500 years ago, and the Qur'an is 1400+ years old.. Can you see that..?

Concrete evidence I have given you two..

Watch the video
And lookup the miracles of the number (19) mentioned in the Qur'an.

Peace!
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 5:25am On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

This has nothing to do with being religious because, it is a calling. And you can choose to follow JESUS CHRIST or not. However, this is what scientists have claimed about Sun's history .Check it Out: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun
And if you have seen, then ,you need no more information about it.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 5:37am On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

It has nothing to do with being religious because, it is a calling. Choice is the key word here. This has to do with individual having control over the right to accept and choose to follow JESUS CHRIST or not. However, this is what scientists have claimed about Sun's history .Check it Out: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 7:36am On May 02, 2017
lfleak:
earlier you said the sscience we know now isn't known just 500 years ago, and the Qur'an is 1400+ years old.. Can you see that..?

Concrete evidence I have given you two..

Watch the video
And lookup the miracles of the number (19) mentioned in the Qur'an.

Peace!
Science is a system of observation. It's only classify things as fact, when there are concrete evidences to support it, unlike religions. What we call now theories, may be fact in the future, if there are concrete evidences to support it. Religion is a static. It's just nothing but a fantasy points written long time ago.

Peace to you also! smiley
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 02, 2017
Olu317:
It has nothing to do with being religious because, it is a calling. Choice is the key word here. This has to do with individual having control over the right to accept and choose to follow JESUS CHRIST or not. However, this is what scientists have claimed about Sun's history .Check it Out: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

Where in that do they claim man existed 6 billion years ago?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Where in that do they claim man existed 6 billion years ago?
I was trying to ask a friend,on how the sun was formed, if it was truly 4.5billion years ago according to science calculation. Meanwhile, according to Hinduism, the earth is 155.5 trillion years old.. And other religions have their date as well.Which one are we believing?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 02, 2017
Olu317:
I was trying to ask a friend,on how the sun was formed, if it was truly 4.5billion years ago according to science calculation. Meanwhile, according to Hinduism, the earth is 155.5 trillion years old.. And other religions have their date as well.Which one are we believing?
You and all of us should believe in what science says. Science claim, Earth was created 4.6 billion years ago as not as a fact, but as a theory. I'm sure that in time of 3000 A.D or less, we will have a concrete answers to many questions, we are asking now.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2017
Hati13:

You and all of us should believe in what science says. Science claim, Earth was created 4.6 billion years ago as not as a fact, but as a theory. I'm sure that in time of 3000 A.D or less, we will have a concrete answers to many questions, we are asking now.
There are part of science I don't agree with because of method used to analyze it. How can science say, there isn't GOD? How can science claim there isn't spiritual forces? I am a Yoruba man and where I come, there are diabolical ways of things being done. Despite the fact that I am a Christian, it hasn't changed the reality of these things existence. In the whole of Americas, there exists Yoruba religion. And Slave Descendants hold on to these Orisas to connect to God with their might. If scientists claimed God,dont exist, how come millions believe? Even the whites come to Nigeria, Redemption camp of Redeem Christian Church of God ,Synagogues of all nations, Christ Embassy, Winners Chapel etc to pray to God and receive healing. This is my own understanding
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 02, 2017
Olu317:
There are part of science I don't agree with because of method used to analyze it. How can science say, there isn't GOD? How can science claim there isn't spiritual forces? I am a Yoruba man and where I come, there are diabolical ways of things being done. Despite the fact that I am a Christian, it hasn't changed the reality of these things existence. In the whole of Americas, there exists Yoruba religion. And Slave Descendants hold on to these Orisas to connect to God with their might. If scientists claimed God,dont exist, how come millions believe? Even the whites come to Nigeria, Redemption camp of Redeem Christian Church of God ,Synagogues of all nations, Christ Embassy, Winners Chapel etc to pray to God and receive healing. This is my own understanding
You are right, there are some points in science we shouldn't just agree with it, but what science says that, God doesn't exist is right for the time being. If there is no concrete evidences to support it, then science claim is right.

If I ask you a question, do you believe, Aliens exist? If so, do you believe, some of them are present here on Earth now? Do you believe they had influenced our history in the past and still influencing in our life's at present time?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2017
Hati13:

You are right, there are some points in science we shouldn't just agree with it, but what science says that, God doesn't exist is right for the time being. If there is no concrete evidences to support it, then science claim is right.

If I ask you a question, do you believe, Aliens exist? If so, do you believe, some of them are present here on Earth now? Do you believe they had influenced our history in the past and still influencing in our life's at present time?
There are different types of people living in this planet earth. And there are discoveries about existence of aliens. But didn't change the fact that God exists. My proof is as correct as my uncreatable and irreplaceable breath

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 02, 2017
Olu317:

First of all, Hinduism is no better than any other religion and there is no reason to believe in their 155.5 trillion years unless it is based on a concrete theory or evidence. There is no generally accepted religious belief for the origin of the sun or earth, all that matters is which religion you follow. And frankly, that is the least of my concerns. Am a big follower of science because nothing is believed unless there is concrete reason to do so.

What did your friend tell you how the sun was formed ? The scientific consensus is that the sun was formed from material (gas and dust) in our galactic neigbourhood. Although it may look empty, space is filled with gas and dust. Most of the particles is hydrogen and helium, but some of it is made up of leftover remnants from the violent deaths (explosions known as supernovae) of stars.

The particles were pushed closer together by gravity, causing pressure and heat to violently rise. When the temperature reached about 18 million degress F, hydrogen atoms slammed together and formed helium, which radiated energy through fusion. This process is happening even right now and scientists observe stars being born almost every day. That is a starter explanation for how the sun was formed.

There are several ways of telling how old the sun (or any other star for that matter) is including observing the rate at which it is spinning. Our sun's age has largely been determined by radio carbon dating of isotopes of materials in the solar system known to have been formed at the time of formation of the sun such as meteors.

I know you are probably wondering what gravity is that caused material to coalesce, but that is another matter altogether with its own science. For now, just understand that gravity is the curvature of space-time.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 02, 2017
Olu317:

My guy, science does not say there is no God, it only says there is no reason to believe there is one. No scientist will waste his time trying to prove the nonexistence of God. Of course there are things you can disagree with science, some of them are proven to be wrong after rigorous tests. And this is actually what makes science stand out and reliable rather than a weakness. Science does not say anything is to be believed without a doubt. That is why you hear them called theories, despite the fact that they will hardly ever be disproved. The theory of gravity is an example. We all know gravity and how it works but its synthesis is considered a theory in science. Not a fact, but in essence it is a fact. The same goes for many other theories like evolution, general and special relativity and quantum mechanics.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

My guy, science does not say there is no God, it only says there is no reason to believe there is one. No scientist will waste his time trying to prove the nonexistence of God. Of course there are things you can disagree with science, some of them are proven to be wrong after rigorous tests. And this is actually what makes science stand out and reliable rather than a weakness. Science does not say anything is to be believed without a doubt. That is why you here them called theories, despite the fact that they are almost disprovable. The theory of gravity is an example. We all know gravity and how it works but its synthesis is considered a theory in science. Not a fact, but in essence it is a fact. The same goes for many other theories like evolution, general and special relativity and quantum mechanics.
Honestly, you are the first to infer on this as it connects science and God. All the scientific discoveries and theories have to deal with proof. This is the basis of all scientific work. And God has nothing to do with human ideology as it concerns with all theories that men formulated in which man claimed it that it brought about creation as well evolution of humans. Lucy should come to mind, if science truly believe in existence of God. How come Lucy's theory as being the ancestor of mankind. How on earth can an Ape's lineage be the ancestor of humans?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2017
Olu317:
Honestly, you are the first to infer on this as it connects science and God. All the scientific discoveries and theories have to deal with proof. This is the basis of all scientific work. And God has nothing to do with human ideology as it concerns with all theories that men formulated in which man claimed it that it brought about creation as well evolution of humans. Lucy should come to mind, if science truly believe in existence of God. How come Lucy's theory as being the ancestor of mankind. How on earth can an Ape's lineage be the ancestor of humans?

I don't understand how I inferred a connection between science and God. It must be your way of seeing it. Science doesn't give a sht about God. He's nonexistent. If you don't believe in evolution, its really your own business.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

First of all, Hinduism is no better than any other religion and there is no reason to believe in their 155.5 trillion years unless it is based on a concrete theory or evidence. There is no generally accepted religious belief for the origin of the sun or earth, all that matters is which religion you follow. And frankly, that is the least of my concerns. Am a big follower of science because nothing is believed unless there is concrete reason to do so.

What did your friend tell you how the sun was formed ? The scientific consensus is that the sun was formed from material (gas and dust) in our galactic neigbourhood. Although it may look empty, space is filled with gas and dust. Most of the particles is hydrogen and helium, but some of it is made up of leftover remnants from the violent deaths (explosions known as supernovae) of stars.

The particles were pushed closer together by gravity, causing pressure and heat to violently rise. When the temperature reached about 18 million degress F, hydrogen atoms slammed together and formed helium, which radiated energy through fusion. This process is happening even right now and scientists observe stars being born almost every day. That is a starter explanation for how the sun was formed.

There are several ways of telling how old the sun (or any other star for that matter) is including observing the rate at which it is spinning. Our sun's age has largely been determined by radio carbon dating of isotopes of materials in the solar system known to have been formed at the time of formation of the sun such as meteors.

I know you are probably wondering what gravity is that caused material to coalesce, but that is another matter altogether with its own science. For now, just understand that gravity is the curvature of space-time.
If all the these elements you have mentioned truly are what they are. How come there is a theory that scientists acknowledge alterations of time at one time in history? The reason I mentioned this is that Certain foundation of some things can't be unravelled. Take for instance , how where did the Atlantic sea came from? How old is the Atlantic sea?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

If all the these elements you have mentioned truly are what they are. How come there is a theory that scientists acknowledge alterations of time at one time in history? The reason I mentioned this is that Certain foundation of some things can't be unravelled. Take for instance , how where did the Atlantic sea came from? How old is the Atlantic sea? Is there alternative for water if it seizes to exist?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 02, 2017
Olu317:
If all the these elements you have mentioned truly are what they are. How come there is a theory that scientists acknowledge alterations of time at one time in history? The reason I mentioned this is that Certain foundation of some things can't be unravelled. Take for instance , how where did the Atlantic sea came from? How old is the Atlantic sea? Is there alternative for water if it seizes to exist?

Its the Atlantic Ocean not sea, and it appeared when North and South America split from Africa. I hope you have some geography on the tectonic movement of continents. All continents were one large landmass known as Pangaea which gradually split up into what we have now.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I don't understand how I inferred a connection between science and God. It must be your way of seeing it. Science doesn't give a sht about God. He's nonexistent. If you don't believe in evolution, its really your own business.
I am a fan of scientific breakthrough. However ,the evolution of LUCY to mankind? I don't follow such theory.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2017
Olu317:
I am a fan of scientific breakthrough. However ,the evolution of LUCY to mankind? I don't follow such theory.

Why?
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Its the Atlantic Ocean not sea, and it appeared when North and South America split from Africa. I hope you have some geography on the tectonic movement of continents. All continents were one large landmass known as Pangaea which gradually split up into what we have now.
Typo error on Atlantic Ocean and not Atlantic sea. My point here is that most of these studies of planets and evolution isn't my interest. I do enjoy scientific breakthrough on medics,technology, etc though. And underwater discoveries draw my attention.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Why?
JESUS CHRIST IS THE REASON
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 02, 2017
Olu317:
Typo error on Atlantic Ocean and not Atlantic sea. My point here is that most of these studies of planets and evolution isn't my interest. I do enjoy scientific breakthrough on medics,technology, etc though. And underwater discoveries draw my attention.

Awesome,

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Awesome,
My genuine view
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 1:28am On May 03, 2017
Olu317:
My genuine view

Sounds like you are afraid of the harder questions in life.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Olu317(m): 5:38am On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Sounds like you are afraid of the harder questions in life.
Of course not. I am just a realist as it seem. Science have a lot unrealistic theories since it denied God. There are limit to the extent science can go in life.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 03, 2017
Olu317:

You don't need only to go to Lucy to prove evolution, just look at how man had evolved from 1AD, 1000AD, 1800AD to present. Even, Pope Francis and other higher church men are starting to believe in evolution.
Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 03, 2017
Hati13:

You don't need only to go to Lucy to prove evolution, just look at how man had evolved from 1AD, 1000AD, 1800AD to present. Even, Pope Francis and other higher church men are starting to believe in evolution.

These days, churches that do not believe in evolution are not taken seriously. Its denial of scientific knowledge, on a similar scale to denying the Earth is round.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 03, 2017
Olu317:
Of course not. I am just a realist as it seem. Science have a lot unrealistic theories since it denied God. There are limit to the extent science can go in life.

Quite the opposite actually. Science has no limits. All those unrealistic theories will either be proven right and adopted or proven wrong and forgotten. Considering science as a discipline is very young, it has actually over achieved. For the individual (like you) however, who wants all answers in your short lifetime, science might not be the one. We are all limited by time, but science is not.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist In The House. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

These days, churches that do not believe in evolution are not taken seriously. Its denial of scientific knowledge, on a similar scale to denying the Earth is round.
You are right.

They will start to believe point by point as science advanced, until there is no valid Bible point and all of them are assimilated to science once and for all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Being A Worker In Church The Only Way To Serve God? / Nigerian Pastor Who Earns Mega Bucks In London Preaching Prosperity / I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.