Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose (34907 Views)

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose / Jega Underhand Dealings With Apc And The Northern Agenda Driven By Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by lifestyle1(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2015
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by tejpot(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2015
Good
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Jeffoo(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2015
Fayoose please when last you go check up oo?

bcus u dey among pple dat collapse pdp nt forgetting FFK

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by UnknownT: 6:18pm On May 05, 2015
Wetin concern rivers state civil service payment with thus news?

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by A7(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
I said it before now that Adamu Ma'zu must go cos he's a betrayal... How can a former governor if Bauchi state not deliver PDP in his state... I never trusted that man from the onset... Fayose our able role model please expose him...

Together with the incumbent gov, Fct minister and other Pdp bigwigs... If Muazu betray Jonathan what would you say about Yuguda who fail to install a Pdp successor and got beaten blue black while trying to get into the senate.?

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by revolcollec17: 6:18pm On May 05, 2015
You

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by devour129: 6:18pm On May 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan and his gang, should stop disturbing us with their betrayal stories angry

Those guys simply ran his campaign the same way he (Jonathan) runs Nigeria!

Ndi Ara!
like leader like followers ! I feel so sorry for these old men , this shows that pdp has always been all about making money and holding on to power not building Nigeria . I pray buhari lives long and with good health cos he is all we ve got , FOR NOW .

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by spako4(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2015
Beginning of the end of PDP
I know they will destroy the party before the end of this year.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Meiji(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2015
It's important that the PDP get through this phase as quickly as possible. Let the political jobbers leave the party if they so wish. May 29 is upon us and we desperately need a viable opposition to the incoming administration.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by omenka(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2015
Very good. Let them keep at it. The earlier PDP died completely, the better for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Ephemmm: 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
Gbawe:
The Vultures have turned on each other and are now tearing themselves apart. Lovely show cool cool cool cool

Up till now, I doubt it if PDP really knows what it takes to be a good and strong opposition.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Ilekeh(f): 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
Is this nigga even governing my state?

Ekiti on a looooooooooooong thing ....... and this long thing aint even pleasuring embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by godoluwa(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
his second impeachment is on the way. If you do not pity him,start praying for him to survive it.

grin grin
na u go impeach him? I wonder if u people knw what it takes to impeach a governor
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by ademega(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmm
Exposing galore
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by danny301: 6:25pm On May 05, 2015
Fayose is fighting too many avoidable fights at the same time; no man survives like that... A man who does not know when to retreat in the battle of life will surely go down. It's just a matter of time.....

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Sigo86(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2015
Which kine Cocaine dis Fayose Guy dey sniff self

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by olayinkaj2(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2015
Na fight to finish o, let him expose whatever he wants to. We are all waiting.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by CyberWolf: 6:27pm On May 05, 2015
Very good...Time to expose all the moles in PDP...But my own submission is that they should leave Mu'Azu alone let him complete his tenure then,they should look for a more vibrant guy and make him the chairman...
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by adenine02: 6:27pm On May 05, 2015
Sir brainless is on it again
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by omenka(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
I said it before now that Adamu Ma'zu must go cos he's a betrayal... How can a former governor if Bauchi state not deliver PDP in his state... I never trusted that man from the onset... Fayose our able role model please expose him...
Senate president who's been there for SIXTEEN YEARS lost his state to the opposition. Jonathan who's been the president for nearly SIX YEARS lost Aso Rock to the opposition.

What exactly can you guys blame Jonathan for

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by jydessd(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2015
Story for the gods
Singing
FELA.....Basket mouth don open mouth againoooo oo oo basket mouth don open mouth again oo
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:29pm On May 05, 2015
godoluwa:
na u go impeach him? I wonder if u people knw what it takes to impeach a governor
go and ask Fayose what it took to impeach him the first time. His second impeachment will take nothing!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by holyokoto(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2015
This Fayose use to speak out of senses
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by quixotic: 6:32pm On May 05, 2015
i don't blame fayose. I blame the people of Ekiti. If it is reported in the international media it will read "the governor of a nigerian state",

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by godoluwa(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
go and ask Fayose what it took to impeach him the first time. His second impeachment will take nothing!
Madam, Obasanjo lo dite mo Fayose because Fayose ko lati fara mo ki Obasanjo se saa keta. Check d history & u gonna see that Obasanjo fought all those that are against his 3rd term ambition. they(efcc, house & obasanjo) just used dat 300m poultry allegation to cover up. next?
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 05, 2015
we ll rise again, Mu'azu and the NWC should all honourably resign..personally I never trusted him..I will also remain a PDP member no matter what it costs
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by shammah1(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2015
Keep dreaming
MzJackBaueress:
his second impeachment is on the way. If you do not pity him,start praying for him to survive it.

grin grin
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Please reserve the "pity" for yourself, I don't think a serving governor needs pity from an online hate figure.

You go soon eat your words d same way you've been eating them
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by elbinmanny(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2015
PentiumPro:
Turn on the heat guys, finish off this party once and for all! cheesy
my dear when u go marry? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:36pm On May 05, 2015
godoluwa:
Madam, Obasanjo lo dite mo Fayose because Fayose ko lati fara mo ki Obasanjo se saa keta. Check d history & u gonna see that Obasanjo fought all those that are against his 3rd term ambition. they(efcc, house & obasanjo) just used dat 300m poultry allegation to cover up. next?
ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai / Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video / John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.