Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose (34908 Views)

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose / Jega Underhand Dealings With Apc And The Northern Agenda Driven By Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by spencekat(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2015
Jeffoo:
Fayoose please when last you go check up oo?

bcus u dey among pple dat collapse pdp nt forgetting FFK
.Is not true.He delivered his own state to GEJ,whereas PDP chairman,VP Sabo and co failed woefully.Tell me, how did Fayose contribute in collapsing PDP?
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by nortcentrallord(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2015
Never trust a Northerner.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by nortcentrallord(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2015
Never trust a Northerner. When a Southern or Western muslim can't even lead prayers in a Northern mosque you expect a northern muslim to work for the success of a southern Christian? Where has the word 'kaffir' gone to or you think they 'v forgotten it?
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by evesdon4u: 9:11pm On May 05, 2015
This Fayose sef...Go and govern your state please.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by delezac(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2015
Uncle Ayo, you better ignore these distractions and deliver your promises to Ekiti people. If you want to engage in the battle of word for word, you'll realize that you have just been distracted for 4 years....
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by ExInferis(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
FEAR NORTH

muazu and sambo was never trusted in pdp

Idiota. Muazu is head of pdp and sambo is tje second highest man in Nigeria. Why would either man sell off his coveted position for a buhari victory that'd take them out of the game?

Your brain is for thinking, your arsehole is for dumping. Stop substituting one for the other.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by donem: 10:23pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Please reserve the "pity" for yourself, I don't think a serving governor needs pity from an online hate figure.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by wallex1983(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2015
And what's my business with his embezzlement?
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 2n2k(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
I said it before now that Adamu Mua'zu must go cos he's a betrayal... How can a former governor of Bauchi state not deliver PDP in his state... I never trusted that man from the onset... Fayose our able role model please expose him...

In 2007, Muazu was outgoing sitting governor of bauchi state under PDP but Buhari of ANPP won in bauchi, Yuguda (then of ANPP) defeated Muazu anointed PDP candidate for governorship while Muazu himself lost the senatorial contest to a political neophyte - Bala Mohammed of ANPP who later became FCT minister and later decamped to PDP.

Did he work for Buhari then?
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by vtsouthpaw(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2015
BasketMouth.....Fayose's mouth puttn him in trouble since 2005!!!
Very soon u wl surely leave dt office u occupied.

like fayose like ffk
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 9ite(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I just pity Fayose. He has created enemies both in APC and his party PDP.

How he's going to survive an impeachment is what I cannot tell.

If the APC state legislators do not impeach him,the newly elected PDP lawmakers will. Already the newly elected lawmakers have told Fayose the he cannot control them. grin grin

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-wont-be-fayoses-rubber-stamp-ekiti-lawmakers-elect/
Oshey Mr Speaker, m nt sure u know hw diz guy climbed to the position of a governor... People MASSIVELY voted him in

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 9ite(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I just pity Fayose. He has created enemies both in APC and his party PDP.

How he's going to survive an impeachment is what I cannot tell.

If the APC state legislators do not impeach him,the newly elected PDP lawmakers will. Already the newly elected lawmakers have told Fayose the he cannot control them. grin grin

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-wont-be-fayoses-rubber-stamp-ekiti-lawmakers-elect/
Oshey Mr Speaker, m nt sure u know hw diz guy climbed to the position of a governor... People MASSIVELY voted him in
evesdon4u:
evesdon4u:
evesdon4u:
what's he doing b4?

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by ekika(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2015
[b]If it remains only me, I will continue to defend the course of this party because some people are born to stand up at difficult times, and I believe I am one such people born to stand up for the PDP at this difficult time,” he said.

YOU ARE RIGHT

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 9ite(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
his second impeachment is on the way. If you do not pity him,start praying for him to survive it.

grin grin
PLEASE!!!! safe d pity for ursef, u will need it wen his 4yrs tenure is ova, u will really need it nd I can guarantee Fayose won't pity u

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 9ite(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2015
A7:

People don't like anything Pdp, simple.

And if fayose has even an atom of sense he wouldn't dare ask why. Muazu, Bala and Yuguda gain nothing from Apc's win, it infact truncated their relevance and political aspirations.

says who? Do u know what politics is abt at all? U side with ur enemy wen need be to keep ur aspirations alive
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 9ite(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2015
luvmijeje:

Fayose the thug! Let everyone keep quiet, oloshi are will open his mouth to talk. Is he the only Governor....... Is he not ambitious or thinking of National assignment..... Ise eru ni o maje.

The most annoying is the way he talks...... He lacks tact.
there are only 3 POLITICIANS in Nigeria; OBJ, Tinubu and Fayose in dat order...."please, argue diz with facts and reasoning"
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 9ite(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2015
Xeedorf:
The Story failed to carry out a thorough assessment of Foyose’s personality traits,some of his dominant xter traits includes arrogance, hooliganism ,rudeness and lack of morals, secondary to this is his level of education and possibly” money miss road syndrome” No one can take any of this highlighted facts away from Fayose,he will relapse mentally
'level of education' hear ursef speak, wot of obj, Tinubu, buhari.....please try nd b mentally proactive, u sudnt insult som1 with a universal inference dat doesn't imply a universal conclusion... Only if u r a haphazardly happed troll
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by laredopapa(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2015
'Jambata' part 1 watch out for part 2
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 9jatriot(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Never trust a Northerner. When a Southern or Western muslim can't even lead prayers in a Northern mosque you expect a northern muslim to work for the success of a southern Christian? Where has the word 'kaffir' gone to or you think they 'v forgotten it?

Was GEJ a muslim in 2011? Use your brain once in a while, that's what it meant for
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by luvmijeje(f): 10:47am On May 06, 2015
9ite:
there are only 3 POLITICIANS in Nigeria; OBJ, Tinubu and [s]Fayose in dat order...."please, argue diz with facts and reasoning[/s]"
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by tomakint: 11:24am On May 06, 2015
Mogidi:

The next Asiwaju is speaking, I will join any party you form whether PDP or POP.
You couldn't have said it better, Fayose is the new REAL DEAL as far as the next political dispensation is concerned......just watch it, in no short distance I see Mumu'azu collecting a political post from this new government of APC!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by ernecy(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
to chop good morning chop how are you join am dey run belle..
grin I taya o
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by VUVUZELA10: 2:47pm On May 06, 2015
You are my hero. God bless you abundantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video / John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies / “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.