Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga (38353 Views)

Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Wanted:Yinka Odumakin, Publicity Secretary, Afenifere & Buhari Former Spokes man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Eluwilussit(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=LordCenturion post=33456236]Stewpid man, are we not regretting GEJ administration?, u will witness this change
... Eeeediot, u will only see this kind of ewure foolish people among igbo,they will keep hating,

Give igbo men €100,they will all dance for u till jesus christ come back

PROUDLY YORUBA

Does Idongesit Nkanga sound Igbo-ish to you? You don't even know who rtf commodore Idongesit Nkanga is, yet u are talking rubbish. Tribalism is a serious disease. When in doubt, use google. Get to know more beyond being proudly Yoruba. It will do you some good.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by OKNkanu(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2015
Regret or Not...... The consequence is for all Nigerians....... Either you voted him or not.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by KanwuliaJara: 11:38pm On May 05, 2015
Na sure banker na!
From frying pan to HELL FAYA!!!!!
Muchechechecheche!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by MrBasketball: 11:40pm On May 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
So sorry! Didn't even look at your username. Pls, forgive me....it was an oversight grin

Btw, you don't need to tell me " you're pretty and intelligent " tongue
Nobody asked her either, only ignoramus people say that.

Even those who are very intelligent won't broadcast it. undecided
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by madjune(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2015
kodded:
shocked

is this man a prophet or what ?!
Same thing baba one chance said few weeks back

Indeed nigeria don enter one chance embarassed

And so?
If you enter one chance, na bad thing?
No be human beings dey enter one chance?

Abegi, I dey enjoy my one chance o.

Sai Baba.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 05, 2015
Has there been any creative President from the Northern Extraction ? This is not a prophesy, it is a guaranteed failure. Because the man called Buhari is a desert of 21st century ideas. This is a man who is planning to inject more billions of dollars into exploring for Oil in Lake Chad region even when Oil is no more selling well in the global market. What happens to exploring coal, bitumen, diamond and CaCO3 for cement ?

Babaonechance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by kay29000(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2015
micktoxin:

These kind of talks are blessing in disguise. This will only serve as motivation for buhari to prove this butt hurt people wrong.
Win win for Nigeria.

Exactly!!!
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by AUSVINS(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2015
hamaworld:
Wetyn be Nkanga
Na name of the new polish wey just enter market.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 12:08am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:
Stewpid man, are we not regretting GEJ administration?, u will witness this change
... Eeeediot, u will only see this kind of ewure foolish people among igbo,they will keep hating,

PROUDLY YORUBA

GMB my HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL

So Idongesit Akanga sounds to you like an Igbo name?
You know, the problem with some of you Yoruba folks is that you know nothing else apart from the south west. You don't travel outside your cocoon to see what life is like in other parts of Nigeria, and mix up with other Nigerians. No wonder you are so quick to beat ethnic war drums even when it's unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by babadem2much(m): 12:27am On May 06, 2015
Generalkorex post=Why the beef.

He will not eat from where he did not sow na

what i noticed in GMB is that critics gives him more courage. Beefers should go n die.
The era of chop no work has gone
Nkanga tho thatz a name of an insect in dilect

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by rusher14: 12:30am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:
Stewpid man, are we not regretting GEJ administration?, u will witness this change

PROUDLY YORUBA

First off, Nkanga is of the Efik/Ibibio extraction. So classifying him as Igbo is quite sillly just as you would not classify an Urhobo man Yoruba.

You do realise that quite a number of Igbos voted APC even as they were in the minority. Fact is, this sweeping nonsensical statement about the Igbos as any other tribe is unfair and uncalled for.

The elections have been won and lost. Cast your eyes forward to how the Nation would progress. Constantly baiting other tribes for bashing would never lead to fulfilment or progress.

It's time to include even the most opposed Nigerian into this project.

Many come on here to vent their victory spleen and I get it. But if you must chant change you must as well imbibe the spirit of change.

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by DTaj: 12:43am On May 06, 2015
A lot of curses and bad wishes are being hurled at the President-elect by disgruntled bad losers. This man was an irresponsible military administrator under Abacha and was the Director General of Campaign of PDP Akwa-Ibom governorship candidate at the last election. His wish for bad luck is immaterial.

Our elites are so wicked. Their children are living lives of luxury abroad but cursing an incoming government just because their bread and butter from Abuja will stop on May 29! Wicked souls!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by DTaj: 12:50am On May 06, 2015
gamaliel121:
we should all try and support the new government, so that things will go well for us...there's no need predicting evil..it is our country..if bad things happen, it'll affects all of us in one way or another.....GODblesnigeria

God bless you! This is the exact gospel I've been preaching since after the election. Any citizen who wishes failure on any government is cursing himself because politicians, in and out of government, will not be affected. Their families are comfortable. It's you and I who are here cursing and ranting that will bear the brunt. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by prof12(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2015
W3irDo:
Itz nothin buh de truth
Where the truth SE?show me na
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:45am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:
... Eeeediot, [s]u will only see this kind of ewure foolish people among igbo,they will keep hating,
Give igbo men €100,they will all dance for u till jesus christ come back[/s]

PROUDLY YORUBA
Your ignorance is an insult to enlighted Yoruba men and women. Who on earth taught you Idongesit Nkanga is an Igbo person/name? You're PROUDLY YORUBA IGNORAMUS.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by bmos(m): 1:53am On May 06, 2015
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by pasol4real(m): 2:07am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

PROUDLY YORUBA

You know a fool once he or she comments.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by heeds2532(m): 2:19am On May 06, 2015
WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? To some people they don't know
much about burning fat out of their
system. Some did not even know
when they are said to be overweight
and what benefits are accrued to
burning of excess fat. Research has shown that has people
become overweight they are at the
risk of developing type diabetes, high
blood pressure, breathing
problem, abnormal period and
infertility due to excess fat in their system. Did you know that nearly 9 out 10
people with newly diagnosed type 2
diabetes are overweight? This means
that losing weight help better in
managing diabetes. How can you even know you are
overweight ? overweight is defined as
a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or
higher. The presence of excess fat
in the body could result into various
health challenges, and that aside it makes someone look so heavy, by
having a pot belly and other odd look
in appearance. So many wealthy people dislike all this
symptoms that often time they go for
surgery and other dangerous means
of burning out fat, but thank God for
T5 Fatburner you can get that
done in just 30 days with no cost or relatively low compare to
surgery...order for yours today by
clicking www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Kumbur(m): 2:20am On May 06, 2015
Eyepencil:
Am already regreting voting that Baba one chance
bg nko na one chance pdp and all haters enter.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by chibecanglobal(m): 2:24am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

PROUDLY YORUBA

Dem don take IGBO swear for you.
NDO.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by hamaworld(m): 2:36am On May 06, 2015
AUSVINS:
Na name of the new polish wey just enter market.

I for talk am
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by hamaworld(m): 2:37am On May 06, 2015
Saklekplus:

From those foolish tribe SS/SE

I see embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by lastpage: 2:40am On May 06, 2015
brixton:
To b frank, I can't wait for this new govt to start!! I have been hearing the word change and have never seen it played out but come May 30th, 2015 we will have empirical evidence of CHANGE!

babaonechance.

Dunces like you dont even understand that the #CHANGE is already happening right now.

#That an incumbent was booted out of office is #CHANGE

#That Mama Piss has shut her rancid mouth is #CHANGE

#That Criminals and Looters like Deziani Allison Madueke is looking for where to run to and seek Asylum is #CHANGE

#That the $20billion Scam in NNPC is penciled for investigation and punishment of the criminals is #CHANGE

#That many foreign leaders are falling all over themselves, to speak with our "elected President".... is #CHANGE

#That the downward slide of the Naira this year has halted just because #SaiBuhari is about to be sworn in as President, is #CHANGE!

So, you and dolts like you can keep looking for "miracle", .....where Jonathan could not perform a single one in six years, is just a display of your foolishness.

Buhari will try his best and Nigerians would see it and judge him by his actions.
All Nigerians need is a President that tries his best, tackles corruption and is forthright with them..... not some clueless, kleptomaniac from otuoke, with mental dysfunction syndrome!
undecided wink

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 3:09am On May 06, 2015
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/nigerians-will-regret-voting-buhari-former-military-governor-nkanga/

ITS A SHAME FOR A GROWN UP MAN LIKE THIS AKWA IBOM F00L PRAYING FOR PRESIDENT ELECT TO FAIL WHEN HE HAS NOT EVEN BEEN SWORN IN.................it will take another decade for the people of ss/se to cry for Jonathan.

JONATHAN SAID HE IS TIRED AND HAPPY TO LIVE NORMAL LIFE OUTSIDE GOVT. HOUSE....BUT SS/SE CRUSADERS CONTINUE TO CRY, WHY?
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by sokera: 3:10am On May 06, 2015
midolian:

A man that can see a bright future for PDP shouldn't be taken seriously...

PDP had 16years to purify itself, Mr nkanga. How long more do you expect Nigerians to wait in pains/anger/frustration?..Or are you just trying to be noticed?
Don't mind him . He is just an attention seeker ...

[size=3pt]E b like say bullet don pass through dis man brain b4[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by sokera: 3:17am On May 06, 2015
Billyonaire:
Has there been any creative President from the Northern Extraction ? This is not a prophesy, it is a guaranteed failure. Because the man called Buhari is a desert of 21st century ideas. This is a man who is planning to inject more billions of dollars into exploring for Oil in Lake Chad region even when Oil is no more selling well in the global market. What happens to exploring coal, bitumen, diamond and CaCO3 for cement ?

Babaonechance.
God bless you , remind me again how many years did the clueless man spent in power ? 6 or 8 years ? Why didn't he explore coal and others ? You Re already blaming a man that as not even resume power , you are a blockhead ... Wait let the change start I know you will regret not voting Buhari
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Kefetu(m): 3:20am On May 06, 2015
Eyepencil:
Am already regreting voting that Baba one chance
Yeah, because you didn't for him
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by sokera: 3:26am On May 06, 2015
ILIDEFI:

So Idongesit Akanga sounds to you like an Igbo name?
You know, the problem with some of you Yoruba folks is that you know nothing else apart from the south west. You don't travel outside your cocoon to see what life is like in other parts of Nigeria, and mix up with other Nigerians. No wonder you are so quick to beat ethnic war drums even when it's unnecessary.
Mr oga let me tell you as long as nairaland is concern we Yorubas will forever classify SE and SS as IGbOS . Get that into your falling brain . Igbos are real betrayers now they are disassociating themselves from SS because Clueless Jona loss election ...
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by excel111(m): 3:34am On May 06, 2015
makzeze:
By the grace of God, Nigerians will not regret voting Muhammadu Buhari and APC by 29 May 2019.

I will come back to this topic in 2019 and prove Nkanga wrong.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by bakila: 3:38am On May 06, 2015
midolian:

A man that can see a bright future for PDP shouldn't be taken seriously...

PDP had 16years to purify itself, Mr nkanga. How long more do you expect Nigerians to wait in pains/anger/frustration?..Or are you just trying to be noticed?

[size=3pt]E b like say bullet don pass through dis man brain b4[/size]
Sound of Aircraft that Buhari bought is what is disturbing his brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by askari01: 4:07am On May 06, 2015
YES. we shall regret voting for buhari because people like ffk, iweala,madueke,okupe and the others would be dealt with....
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by ransomed: 4:26am On May 06, 2015
I am sorry to say that the man is a "prophet of doom" He hates Nigeria and Nigerians. I don't blame him but our people that always settle for less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Was Ojukwu Given A State Burial By Nigerian Government? / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner / Governor Ambode And Lagosians Hailing Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.