Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga (38355 Views)

Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Wanted:Yinka Odumakin, Publicity Secretary, Afenifere & Buhari Former Spokes man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by ighodalonosa(m): 4:45am On May 06, 2015
Eyepencil:
Am already regreting voting that Baba one chance

Nepotism has eating ur brains up. u must b d fool.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by ihedioramma: 4:49am On May 06, 2015
back to the dude sander . what am telling every body is that buhari goverment will be 70% good more than the past goverment.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Reference(m): 5:00am On May 06, 2015
It is the people that make governments work or not. The degree to which people have and will change is the degree to which Nigeria will change. There is no magic elsewhere. It is a game of numbers. So the man is right from his perspective based on what he observes and 'change' agents are right from their perspective based on their conviction and faith.

Whether we like it or not the best coaches in the world looking to win the biggest trophies will not sign up to lead Millwall (with all due respect) because the resources are not just there - players, finance, administration. The club will have to provide these qualities and match the coach's ambition for them to even consider dreaming. What qualities do the average Nigerian bring to this country to make him or her even consider dreaming of a better country even if Buhari was Pep Guardiola. I think we should look at that first. How good is package Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by ellechrystal(f): 5:56am On May 06, 2015
Islie:

Who ask you if you're intelligent or not......

Over sabi
tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Make ei pain u there, I am intelligent. Kill urself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by ellechrystal(f): 5:57am On May 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
So sorry! Didn't even look at your username. Pls, forgive me....it was an oversight grin

Btw, you don't need to tell me " you're pretty and intelligent " tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 5:57am On May 06, 2015
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/nigerians-will-regret-voting-buhari-former-military-governor-nkanga/
Campaign after election! Is Buhari his problem or Apc? All dis pple re human, dey re not perfect, let dem try their best, PDP did theirs, some did well while some didn't so d pple voted for Change, let see how far he can go and I wil say, God him and grant his heart desire as he wish
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by ceaser: 6:10am On May 06, 2015
makzeze:
By the grace of God, Nigerians will not regret voting Muhammadu Buhari and APC by 29 May 2019.

I will come back to this topic in 2019 and prove Nkanga wrong.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/nigerians-will-regret-voting-buhari-former-military-governor-nkanga/ ...Idongesit Nkanga Mstcheeeew! But do I need to worry? Not in the least. I knew GEJ right before 2009 wasn't gonna measure up to expectation and six years down the line, I am not surprised as he failed to prove me wrong. Judging from that, I can give myself a pass mark for having the penchant to choose right most especially when it comes to elected leaders. Therefore on the background of that, I can boldly say that if at all "Idon'tgerrit" Nkanga's prohetic doom is to come to pass, a hopeless 4 with GMB won't be as regrettable for Nigerians as it was with a hopeless 6 with GEJ. What am I even on about? What good prophecy is expected to come from a man who failed to see that for the past six years that the PDP was heading for destruction with her culture of impunity and unbridled corruption?

Even before the advent of May 29 swearing in, Buhari-phonia displayed by erstwhile corrupt individuals in our society is already rubbing off positively on the people. Nkanga, Abeg park well jare.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by olutunde12(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
People should leave Buhari alone !

Yees. Just like you people left jonathan alone? Wait till june, if we dont see d promised change ....
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by siraj1402(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2015
makzeze:
By the grace of God, Nigerians will not regret voting Muhammadu Buhari and APC by 29 May 2019.

Yes Nigeria will regret not have voted for Buhari since 2011 because the life will be so easy and better for Nigerians after the swearing in for him.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by olutunde12(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2015
ihedioramma:
back to the dude sander . what am telling every body is that buhari goverment will be 70% good more than the past goverment.

See people who are wise do not throw mouth at the beginning of a football match but when their teams start scoring. Have u been seen this man's interviews? They ask him one question, he answers another. May be that is the chnge u mean-- vegetative presidency...
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Israel5(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
no! They should leave GeJ alone first.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by johnwell(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2015
midolian:

A man that can see a bright future for PDP shouldn't be taken seriously...

PDP had 16years to purify itself, Mr nkanga. How long more do you expect Nigerians to wait in pains/anger/frustration?..Or are you just trying to be noticed?

[size=3pt]E b like say bullet don pass through dis man brain b4[/size]

it would've been better if a bullet pass through his brain than his present situation. his brain has been infected by a virus called goakpabio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by yaqoubmjy: 6:56am On May 06, 2015
Nkanga na human being? Abeg ajus dey ask. Tnk u
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nicepoker(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:
Stewpid man, are we not regretting GEJ administration?, u will witness this change
... Eeeediot, u will only see this kind of ewure foolish people among igbo,they will keep hating,

Give igbo men €100,they will all dance for u till jesus christ come back

PROUDLY YORUBA

GMB my HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
who is f00lish. Now. That man is not from the east
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by UnimkeAk(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Don't allow me to get started with you.

Was Buhari elected to be left alone?

He hasn't seen nuffin yet.

Let the nigga be sworn in first.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Teespice(f): 7:04am On May 06, 2015
kodded:
shocked

is this man a prophet or what ?!
Same thing baba one chance said few weeks back

Indeed nigeria don enter one chance embarassed

Nigeria will never enter one chance.

ask yourself what you stand to gain if Jonathan was president for another four years.

this nkanga is just a bloody idiot.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by IBNgemini: 7:08am On May 06, 2015
Na u go regret u said this,but wait oooooo all these GEJ my hero,GMB my hero.fashola my role model,rotimi my master,fayose my tuale....I just hate seeing those sh't.....all of them no hero anything.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by engrdosmen01(m): 7:10am On May 06, 2015
What is Nkanga? Nkanga is a stupid man that doesn't have a say as the chairman of Ibom Airport that doesn't care abt his staffs welfare. A rtd air force officer that can be bribed wit 50k. We will nt regret Buhari, ok.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by DaBullIT(m): 7:18am On May 06, 2015
makzeze:

And so will i , His threat is ominous , and it can be likened to threatening Nigerians , if another terror group forms , then we will know that Nkanga is the mastermind ,
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by millionaireman: 7:19am On May 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Why should Buhari be left alone?
He promised to kill corruption in Nigeria. He must kill corruption. He promised to make one Naira equal to one Dollar. He must do it. It is not enough to lie, lie and fight oneself into office.

Buhari was untruthful to convey the impression that he does not know that corruption in Nigeria is caused by the unitary government system which his north refuses Nigeria to change.

Buhari was untruthful to convey the impression that he can make the Naira equal to one Dollar.

He was untruthful to convey the impression that he can pay every unemployed Nigerian youth monthly N5000.

It's not enough to capture power through lying to the mostly uninformed citizens.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Omadachi(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2015
I believe this man will be one of the praise singer of GEJ and the reason why Wole Soyinka mada his comment.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:
Stewpid man, are we not regretting GEJ administration?, u will witness this change
... Eeeediot, u will only see this kind of ewure foolish people among igbo,they will keep hating,

Give igbo men €100,they will all dance for u till jesus christ come back

PROUDLY YORUBA

GMB my HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL

u shud be ashamed of ya tribe, ewu Yoruba!
IF gej could buy u guys off wif few dollars i dont see y u are here hating a tribe that is providing accomodation for ur folks in ur backyard.
gej had more than 70percent in lagos, he gat the necessary 25 percent in all the Yoruba states winning in ekiti.
lets correct this NOTION ONCE N for aLL the real stOMACH INFRASTRUCTURAL REGION IS SOUTH WASTERN REGION.
THEY vote according to their stomach!
in south eastern states buhari didnt have the required 25 percent in any of the states, the igbos from the onset had their stand on who to support just like the hausas had their candidate. the region that was still on the shopping and buying center was THE SOUTHWASTERN!
if some OBAS n elders could be bought by chicken dollars even when they produced a strong VEEPEE candidate, i dont see why people from that region shud have the effontery to mock another region for supporting a candidate of their choice.

elections hv come n go ne, so brace up for what lies ahead n stop acting a fool!
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by okwudiliemma: 7:31am On May 06, 2015
Na comment I come read ooo..cus I knw d gravity of dis. Topic..oya let d bloody comment roll on...
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Ephemmm: 7:33am On May 06, 2015
brixton:
To b frank, I can't wait for this new govt to start!! I have been hearing the word change and have never seen it played out but come May 30th, 2015 we will have empirical evidence of CHANGE!

babaonechance.

Certificateless soldier will rule you and other Nigerians till 2019 whether you like it or not: Lagoon is waiting for the arrival of haters....
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by millionaireman: 7:37am On May 06, 2015
Omadachi:
I believe this man will be one of the praise singer of GEJ and the reason why Wole Soyinka mada his comment.
Soyinka - a latter-day ethnic jingoist. Those that did not vote for Buhari made intelligent decision. No brilliant voter would vote to establish a system whereby in future a serving soldier is justified to sack an elected government and rule the country, acquire money and fame , and come back when democracy is restored and be voted president. Those who voted Buhari established this system and signed onto future military intervention in democraticy in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by faithforbetter: 7:38am On May 06, 2015
Nigerians should have discerned that Buhari is not for APC or PDP but for Nigerians.He will deal ruthlessly with corruption wether in APC or PDP
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by tabisegroup(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2015
rozayx5:
grin cheesy grin true

leave them to suffer

akpabio gas frame work is active and generating 10% of nigeria electricity as we speak cheesy

hope APC do better lipsrsealed
Which akpabio gas frame work be dat? It's like ur high right from dream sef
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by kodded(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2015
Teespice:

Nigeria will never enter one chance.

ask yourself what you stand to gain if Jonathan was president for another four years.

this nkanga is just a bloody idiot.
undecided

nigeria has enter one chance take it or leave it
Buhari has nothing to over

ALL HAIL BABA ONE CHANCE ...... the destroyer of nigeria cool shocked
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by LordCenturion(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

u shud be ashamed of ya tribe, ewu Yoruba!
IF gej could buy u guys off wif few dollars i dont see y u are here hating a tribe that is providing accomodation for ur folks in ur backyard.
gej had more than 70percent in lagos, he gat the necessary 25 percent in all the Yoruba states winning in ekiti.
lets correct this NOTION ONCE N for aLL the real stOMACH INFRASTRUCTURAL REGION IS SOUTH WASTERN REGION.
THEY vote according to their stomach!
in south eastern states buhari didnt have the required 25 percent in any of the states, the igbos from the onset had their stand on who to support just like the hausas had their candidate. the region that was still on the shopping and buying center was THE SOUTHWASTERN!
if some OBAS n elders could be bought by chicken dollars even when they produced a strong VEEPEE candidate, i dont see why people from that region shud have the effontery to mock another region for supporting a candidate of their choice.

elections hv come n go ne, so brace up for what lies ahead n stop acting a fool!

No comon sense, let me enlighten u, why igbo are running after buhari, why can't they leave the man alone, igbo voted for GEJ cuz of hatred in them, now they are regretting that decision now, GEJ use them cuz they are all fool, mumu, is it because of dollars GEJ distributed to them?, they want GEJ looting to continue?, that's y igbo can't rule this nation or become vp,the only position they can occupy is speaker or deputy Senate, but this time around, they ain't gonna get any any high post at all and u know this fact. , they are enemy of progress,igbo can only work for there individual stomach cuz they are greedy and dey don't think deeply b4 they decide cuz of MONEY

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by tabisegroup(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2015
grin
Generalkorex:

a species of weed that makes one speak rubbish abt president elect after smoking it.
grin
Generalkorex:

a species of weed that makes one speak rubbish abt president elect after smoking it.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:49am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

No comon sense, let me enlighten u, why igbo are running after buhari, why can't they leave the man alone, igbo voted for GEJ cuz of hatred in them, now they are regretting that decision now, GEJ use them cuz they are all fool, mumu, is it because of dollars GEJ distributed to them?, they want GEJ looting to continue?, that's y igbo can't rule this nation or become vp,the only position they can occupy is speaker or deputy Senate, but this time around, they ain't gonna get any any high post at all and u know this fact. , they are enemy of progress,igbo can only work for the individual stomach cuz they are greedy and dey don't think deeply b4 they decide cuz of MONEY

.n hw abt we south south that wont geet any post, why single out the igbos only? the last i checked that region is producng the SECRETARY TO GOVT OF THE FEDERATION. ITs even more worthy than A VICE PRESIDENT SEAT!
"One FFK consumes all igbos in totality, in the words of baba corrupt'giVE FFK money n he will sing for you'
live with it!
stop shiftng the goal post!
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2015
THE Lord of NKANGA another Bad loser
Very funny you guys are even scared of d damages u have done to diS country.
To extent dat u belive ther is no solution to your 16yrs of stealing, looting and total darkness.
Is like wen you mess and u don't have confidence in your Airspray or freshner to handle d Mess.
PDP is a Mess to dis country, I am sure Baba and his team has what it takes to clear dis MEss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / John Enenche Now Military Spokesman / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.