Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga (38367 Views)

Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Wanted:Yinka Odumakin, Publicity Secretary, Afenifere & Buhari Former Spokes man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On May 05, 2015
By their names we shall know them. Bad belle people from the SS/SE
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Rotimi47: 10:40pm On May 05, 2015
Bad belle, that is the reason why PDP state must not be given preferential treatment let us see for who they really are; this will allow us to compare the development level of APC states against PDP states.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by sochima1989(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2015
Someone should call this #PDPISILBOKOHARAM to order or else...........
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by IYANGBALI: 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
espn:
Dis idi.ot that kips benefiting from dis clueless govt expect us to remain silent and vote for d useless and God forsaken party..so all Nigerians would end up in poverty will dey keep enrich themselves and der families..may God punish u stupid man!
no mind the greedy thief
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Rotimi47: 10:42pm On May 05, 2015
He have not gotten over GEJ loss, that is the reason why PDP state must not be given preferential treatment let us see for who they really are; this will allow us to compare the development level of APC states against PDP states.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by rottennaija(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2015
That man, Nkanga was one of the most respected elder in akwa ibom state, until he became an akpabio boy. Since then, he has been going around insulting everyone.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 05, 2015
Eyepencil:
Am already regreting voting that Baba one chance
Shame, shame, shame ooo
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by terzurum5(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2015
Purify ke Buhari has already prepared KIRIKIRI that will wash you guys clean and pure and set you free from KWORRUPTION in the next 100 years to come, from there you must have been free to come back to contest and win political positions. That is only if you will be alive by then. #SaiBaba#
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by talk2xp: 10:47pm On May 05, 2015
This guy is useless and full of hate that will eventually destroy him. He wants us to continue with a PDP govt that almost ruined us. People like this should be stoned to death. With the massive corruption in the out going govt. God will delete people like u for the good of Nigeria and mankind in general.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Random75: 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
grin grin
midolian:

A man that can see a bright future for PDP shouldn't be taken seriously...

PDP had 16years to purify itself, Mr nkanga. How long more do you expect Nigerians to wait in pains/anger/frustration?..Or are you just trying to be noticed?

[size=3pt]E b like say bullet don pass through dis man brain b4[/size]
grin
midolian:

A man that can see a bright future for PDP shouldn't be taken seriously...

PDP had 16years to purify itself, Mr nkanga. How long more do you expect Nigerians to wait in pains/anger/frustration?..Or are you just trying to be noticed?

[size=3pt]E b like say bullet don pass through dis man brain b4[/size]
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
Lets wait for 100 days of Buhari's administration before we know whether Nigerians would regret or not. A lot of Nigerians regretted voting Jonathan and decided to go with Buhari... so what exactly is Nkanga's problem?
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Whylagos: 10:54pm On May 05, 2015
Time will tell
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by gamaliel121(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2015
we should all try and support the new government, so that things will go well for us...there's no need predicting evil..it is our country..if bad things happen, it'll affects all of us in one way or another.....GODblesnigeria
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by laffwitmi: 10:56pm On May 05, 2015
I'm regretting not voting for GMB...
Eyepencil:
Am already regreting voting that Baba one chance
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by ellechrystal(f): 10:56pm On May 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Dude, i never supported Buhari but that doesn't mean i should not let him be! Let's stop all dis so much talk and watch how he will lead us then we can talk. Just not cool with so many article about him, let's not bury him before his time that's just my point
Am no dude, am a very pretty n intelligent lady. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by humberjade: 11:00pm On May 05, 2015
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/nigerians-will-regret-voting-buhari-former-military-governor-nkanga/

If Buhari no fail, make una go fail am.

Prophets of doom everywhere.

So we should have voted GEJ, and continue to wallow in poverty, unemployment, insecurity, corruption etc abi?

As far as I know, he'll make a better President than that corrupt and clueless thing called GEJ; one who rode on luck to get to all d political offices he held, therefore taking it 4 granted.

Whereas, Buhari worked tirelessly hard to get to dat office and won't want to take it 4 granted.

Time will tell sha.

Like I always say, four years is too long to start hating now, if not 4 anything, if at least 4 ur heart, stop hating.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by ammyluv2002(f): 11:00pm On May 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

So sorry! Didn't even look at your username. Pls, forgive me....it was an oversight grin

Btw, you don't need to tell me " you're pretty and intelligent " tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Random75: 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
espn:
Dis idi.ot that kips benefiting from dis clueless govt expect us to remain silent and vote for d useless and God forsaken party..so all Nigerians would end up in poverty will dey keep enrich themselves and der families..may God punish u stupid man!
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by sophyaa(f): 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
cry both of you are on the same track! Comments like this shows your level of exposure.
LordCenturion:
Stewpid man, are we not regretting GEJ administration?, u will witness this change
... Eeeediot, u will only see this kind of ewure foolish people among igbo,they will keep hating,

Give igbo men €100,they will all dance for u till jesus christ come back

PROUDLY YORUBA

GMB my HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Random75: 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
lekandauda1234:
I wonder how some people reason. With all these rots, depravation and degradtion in the system, some people still wants us to believe that nothing has happened in the past 16 years that warrant us askingfor change. I was just watching channelstv and series of protest from 1 state to another. I am very certain that some people will be surprisw by the achievement of GMB inthe next 4 yrs that it will be difficult to eat thier words

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Islie: 11:05pm On May 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

Who ask you if you're intelligent or not......

Over sabi
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Islie: 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
LordCenturion:
Stewpid man, are we not regretting GEJ administration?, u will witness this change
... Eeeediot, u will only see this kind of ewure foolish people among igbo,they will keep hating,

PROUDLY YORUBA

Nah professor Soyinka's ideology you steal ooo
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Jowonloju(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2015
This guy called Ikenga is just vomiting Waste.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2015
LordCenturion:

PROUDLY YORUBA

wasted sperm ,...why must you continue raise insult on part of our nation,.am a southern fellow
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by LordCenturion(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2015
sophyaa:
cry both of you are on the same track! Comments like this shows your level of exposure.

Is that's y u are crying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Edusouls(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2015
LordCenturion:

PROUDLY YORUBA

yeess my brother u re very right, am an igbo boy, we re too biased and money crazy, but i voted buhari ooo, so dont think all igbos are blind and foolish..sai buhari, up fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by LordCenturion(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2015
nacosprof:
wasted sperm ,...why must you continue raise insult on part of our nation,.am a southern fellow

U are omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 05, 2015
Mr man we don't even know u so ur opinion doesn't count.....when Jonathan was busy effing up why didn't u foresee that he was gonna loose?....now GMB don win n u foresee that Nigerians would regret voting him abi?....go park for one corner jor n may ur children regret havin u for a father....Pessimistic n jealous stupid muffucka
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by LordCenturion(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2015
Edusouls:
yeess my brother u re very right, am an igbo boy, we re too biased and money crazy, but i voted buhari ooo, so dont think all igbos are blind and foolish..sai buhari, up fashola.

Great thinker, GOD bless ur memory, I knew that not all igbo are silly, we still have some sounds mind among them, u need change in ur life, GOD will change ur life positively ... Let me give u a gift.

*5 plots of land for u in any place of ur choice in south West except Lagos, or 1 plot of land for u in lekki phase 1 in Lagos *

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by millionboi(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2015
makzeze:
By the grace of God, Nigerians will not regret voting Muhammadu Buhari and APC by 29 May 2019.

I will come back to this topic in 2019 and prove Nkanga wrong.
do u knw God
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 05, 2015
hamaworld:

Which one?

From those foolish tribe SS/SE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Eluwilussit(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2015
LordCenturion:

PROUDLY YORUBA

Does Idongesit Nkanga sound Igbo-ish to you? You don't even know who rtf commodore Idongesit Nkanga is, yet u are talking rubbish. Tribalism is a serious disease. When in doubt, use google. Get to know more beyond being proudly Yoruba. It will do you some good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / El-zakzaky: Real Reason Shiites Leader Was Repatriated From India – Buhari Govt / Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.