Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga (38371 Views)

Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Wanted:Yinka Odumakin, Publicity Secretary, Afenifere & Buhari Former Spokes man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by rozayx5(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2015
tabisegroup:

Which akpabio gas frame work be dat? It's like ur high right from dream sef

ehya this dolt knows nothing about nigerias gas network grin
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by ammyluv2002(f): 8:05am On May 06, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Don't allow me to get started with you.

Was Buhari elected to be left alone?

He hasn't seen nuffin yet.

Let the nigga be sworn in first.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Teespice(f): 8:11am On May 06, 2015
kodded:
undecided

nigeria has enter one chance take it or leave it Buhari has nothing to over

ALL HAIL BABA ONE CHANCE ...... the destroyer of nigeria cool shocked

very well then
who do you want to be your president then?
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by misterjosh(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2015
hamaworld:
Wetyn be Nkanga
e fit b soup... Just saying
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by daveyjay(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2015
Generalkorex:

a species of weed that makes one speak rubbish abt president elect after smoking it.

Dry....add some seasoninq biko
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by bashydemy(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2015
Eyepencil:
Am already regreting voting that Baba one chance
Shut up you never vote for the people's general..
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by goodgate: 8:32am On May 06, 2015
midolian:

A man that can see a bright future for PDP shouldn't be taken seriously...

PDP had 16years to purify itself, Mr nkanga. How long more do you expect Nigerians to wait in pains/anger/frustration?..Or are you just trying to be noticed?

[size=3pt]E b like say bullet don pass through dis man brain b4[/size]
Don't mind the NAYSAYER,but he was comfortables with GEJ's leadership,now we are getting to know the true enemies of nigeria. After 16years of misrule and bad governance the old fool still wants to PDP to continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by kommiejewel(f): 8:33am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:
Stewpid man, are we not regretting GEJ administration?, u will witness this change
... Eeeediot, u will only see this kind of ewure foolish people among igbo,they will keep hating,

Give igbo men €100,they will all dance for u till jesus christ come back

PROUDLY YORUBA
YOU ARE A FVCKIN BASTARD AND FVCKFACE

GMB my HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by mbulela: 8:39am On May 06, 2015
Nkanga should go and enjoy his loot in silence. If Buhari is as inept as Jonathan, we vote him out. There is nothing to get worked up about. He should not allow the brightness of PDP blind his sight.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by laredopapa(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2015
Nothing can be worse than the nigerians' last 16 years of pdp ruling. Even if GMB does not fulfil his promises, we at least witness CHANGE of power. Me I am praying for a better Nigeria. Either pdp, apc or whatever party, all I want is a better Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by frankson1(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2015
This is one of the people that has been bought with money. Don't take him seriously.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by tijjanioyan: 8:48am On May 06, 2015
makzeze:
By the grace of God, Nigerians will not regret voting Muhammadu Buhari and APC by 29 May 2019.

I will come back to this topic in 2019 and prove Nkanga wrong.
i think there is need 4d 'Island of pessimism' 2be created in d atlantic 2harbour all those sarky pessimists.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by chekasforchekas: 8:50am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:
Stewpid man, are we not regretting GEJ administration?, u will witness this change
... Eeeediot, u will only see this kind of ewure foolish people among igbo,they will keep hating,

PROUDLY YORUBA

your a stupid fool with a Maggot brain, if your not ethnic to will not survive, wasted sperm like you, peace, love and unity is all we pray for, long live Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Daniel2day(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2015
people just don't get it! PDP is simply an institution of corruption/corrupt institution; which ever way you choose to call it.
There no way any government led by any other party can be worse than the one led by PDP!!
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by dewstar: 9:03am On May 06, 2015
“So I was not totally surprised. A lot of the
people that voted, some of them did not
even know what the issues were. - Commodore Nkanga.

I would say most of them did not know what the issues were.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Marusow(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2015
All this Anti Buhari retards, keep blabbing its not by ur grace, it's by God grace he is there, and by Gos we will get d change we deserve.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Blackfire(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

PROUDLY YORUBA

what if u ask your mother and she tells you, "your real father is an igbo man" , or the doctor that saved your life when are sick is an ijaw man, or the man who payed your final year school fees is an igbo man,do u know who will help u in life? And if in the future u find no helper, u start binding imaginary enemies..while the real demon is u.
People like U make other tribe see yoruba as 'un-travelled people'
Ki olorun sanu fun o
#proudly yoruba
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by mmsen: 9:32am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

PROUDLY YORUBA

He's not an Igbo speaking person.

Are all those Lagos touts not people who will do whatever it takes for money?
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by mmsen: 9:34am On May 06, 2015
laredopapa:
Nothing can be worse than the nigerians' last 16 years of pdp ruling. Even if GMB does not fulfil his promises, we at least witness CHANGE of power. Me I am praying for a better Nigeria. Either pdp, apc or whatever party, all I want is a better Nigeria.

Nothing can be worse?

You have a very short memory.

The 1980s and 1990s were much worse for Nigeria than the past 16 years.

Most places in Nigeria are much improved from what they were in 1999, the exception might be Jos which has been turned into a war zone by the ethno-religious bigots.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by denitro(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

PROUDLY YORUBA

Please can you read the warning on this forum before posting rubbish
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section
I don't understand some people.
I am an Igbo man and voted for Buhari and love change..
There is no need to start generalizing and condemning a particular tribe here..
Remember! It took a silly statement to start the Rwanda genocide and another to start
the violence in South Africa
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Tshaphilo: 9:50am On May 06, 2015
Dear Nkanga do u know wot GMB saved u pdpist from mob action. wot happened to Gadafi n his sons would have happened to u ppl. Did u see the crowd of youth that came out for ur campaigns? ENERGY that should ve been somewhere making money rather they wasted a whole day listening to jargons for mere #2000. Don't worry we shall sing Godwin by korede Bello
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 10:03am On May 06, 2015
Eyepencil:
Am already regreting voting that Baba one chance
in which way?
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by NsikanMoses: 10:51am On May 06, 2015
It is easier to say than done. During campaign, we heard APC shouting CHANGE. They didn't see anything good in GEJ government. Am anxious to see GMB government getting better than now. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by pdrefurb: 12:24pm On May 06, 2015
Mr ex gov ofcos u don't expect miracle from a new govt when the past govt has so much done seriously damage to the country...let's be sincere to our selves,in ur hrt of hrt,GMB cannot do anytin 2 change d present predicament of the country wit d kind of expectation hanging around...it will take time cos a lot of damage has been done already....change is not magical is a process and it must be followed till it reaches its physical equavalent....and its from changes that transformations emerges...am not a fan of of GMB or GEJ but let's be sincere plz
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Fellonigerians: 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
brixton:
To b frank, I can't wait for this new govt to start!! I have been hearing the word change and have never seen it played out but come May 30th, 2015 we will have empirical evidence of CHANGE!

babaonechance.

Real empirical evidence... LoL!!!

Change will occur and be sustained with the support of all Nigerians, so you have to play your own role...
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by WILSON(f): 4:09pm On May 06, 2015
midolian:

A man that can see a bright future for PDP shouldn't be taken seriously...

PDP had 16years to purify itself, Mr nkanga. How long more do you expect Nigerians to wait in pains/anger/frustration?..Or are you just trying to be noticed?

[size=3pt]E b like say bullet don pass through dis man brain b4[/size]

AND WHO ARE THE PEOPLE IN APC MR MAN? lipsrsealed[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by juzor(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

PROUDLY YORUBA

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 06, 2015
sokera:
Mr oga let me tell you as long as nairaland is concern we Yorubas will forever classify SE and SS as IGbOS . Get that into your falling brain . Igbos are real betrayers now they are disassociating themselves from SS because Clueless Jona loss election ...

It's your own brain that is falling. I denounce you and your evil utterance in Jesus name, Amen!

That there is an alliance between Igbos and South southerners doesn't make all south southerners Igbos. Yorubas have an alliance with the north, but nobody calls northerners Yorubas or calls Yorubas northerners. Use your brain next time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by LeSaint(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
We better regret than vote dat otuoke Man dat is controlled by 3 women,meanwhile when Buhari resume office the oly regret we will have is NOT voting 4 him 2011, abi regret na regret. GMB carry go God dey ur back.

I have had that regret since 2007.
You couldn't imagine what Nigeria has missed!

PS: I am Igbo, Xtian, but I love my country above all
Re: Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga by Edusouls(m): 11:30pm On May 09, 2015
LordCenturion:

Great thinker, GOD bless ur memory, I knew that not all igbo are silly, we still have some sounds mind among them, u need change in ur life, GOD will change ur life positively ... Let me give u a gift.

*5 plots of land for u in any place of ur choice in south West except Lagos, or 1 plot of land for u in lekki phase 1 in Lagos *
chai u wicked die, na u sell me like this?apolopize fast b4 its too late...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter / Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.