Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (44961 Views)

Stop Expecting Too Much From Buhari, Pray For Him – APGA Chieftain Pleads / Nigerians expecting too much from Buhari – DFID / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2015
nervous e never start anyways make e no faint for aso rock sha papa
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Chidozieude: 10:11am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Have you brushed your teeth this morning?

No offence meantsmiley

Why are you insulting people?

Have you brushed yours?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Etetejake(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
chai,gej has better ur life with d way he ruin d economy,to d extent of borrowing money to pay workers,all those missing money would have be enof to pay workers now.

No friend. non of them has any of me. as deaf and stubborn as I am the only thing I learnt from my father is never to trust a politician but to luv my country with my life. What am against is anyone insulting the president of my country. I can kill to protect the pride of my nation.

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
how wil u comprehend,when ur oga has mess up d economy
Fix your grammar, then quote me.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by africanusvu(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2015
Nigeria will soon hav the first ellected president to RESIGN from power,GEJ hav history of FIRSTs and hope GMB will inherit the history from him
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance
I always tell people that Baba will work, but becos we are putting unrealistic hope on him, baba will crash our economy in the course of that. Nigerian economy is on a fragile positive transition, but any unnecessary pressure on this economy will crash it. Baba can never fulfill all his campaign promises, becos the economy cannot handle the pressure. I only ask for 24hrs power supply and haters can go to hell. We don't owe any hater any explanation or apology #baba will work

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:27am On May 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

Why are you insulting people?

Have you brushed yours?

There's no smoke without fire.
Did you see the manner with which he addressed me?
I suppose you addressed him too?

I have an issue with folks who ignore the folly of one and address the sin of another.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On May 06, 2015
Henry120:
Another day, another excuse!!

Off-course we knew you had nothing to offer, but your Zombie supporters felt otherwise - #DuaraDullad now you are there, do your Job and stop complaining.

"Moses" Buhari you promised to stabilse oil price........... we are waiting!
Please don't insult our President-elect. He is your present and your future and the custodian of both
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Chidozieude: 10:33am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

There's no smoke without fire.
Did you see the manner with which he addressed me?
I suppose you addressed him too?

I have an issue with folks who ignore the folly of one and address the sin of another.

U act all decent but you are just another wannabe. It is rude for you to make such comments
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Chigold101(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2015
dulaman:
seriously naija should calm down. PDP did 16yrs and did nothing, baba should be given time
baba should be given just 12years. Am sure he will turn things around then.

Ndi isi mmebi
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:43am On May 06, 2015
Chidozieude:

U act all decent but you are just another wannabe. It is rude for you to make such comments

Wannabe?
Tell that to a person who isn't self aware and true to self bro.

I asked you a question which you didn't answer.
Did you address his folly?
Or you subtly approved his comment especially seeing as you're both pro - APC?

#HypocrisySucks

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Rose2014: 10:44am On May 06, 2015
hope4nigeria:
ur certificatelss dumb ass father ba?
Sorry dear my daddy has many certificates. Provable ones at that

Why taking it so personal? Waoh cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by sniperr007(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2015
dulaman:
seriously naija should calm down. PDP did 16yrs and did nothing, baba should be given time

Calm down?he came as d messiah and Wu can change everything within 4yrs so y is he playing down hs strength?or is he doubting himsef?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 10:52am On May 06, 2015
MrCcf:

Please don't insult our President-elect. He is your present and your future and the custodian of both

He is not my present or whatever you're trying to pass across. He is an illiterate islamic dullard who can't manage his finances, but somehow thinks he can manage that of Nigeria.

#Dauradullard

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by unphilaz(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance

bros kindly help put it clearly like so

1.ghggj

2.hjhjkj

nice summary
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by sniperr007(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2015
Raiders:
so you expect APC to correct PDP wrong in less than 1 yr. buhari needs time and Nigeria support to make change. change is always slow and we should judge his government after 4 yrs. If he perform below expectations, Nigerians should vote him out. I hope he success because if he fails then Nigeria fails too

Apc made lots of outrageous promises for d vote of masses now dey ve to honor der words. After all dey came as d messiah dat has d magic wand to change Nigeria's fortune over night.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by AlphaDibia(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2015
This one na Concession speech. E never begin sef
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by mescapee: 10:59am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:

Better still, he can reveal to the masses the people that told him to make those campaign promises so that they can be held accountable.

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Popemax(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2015
sinizia:

See the way you are typing your disjointed incoherent bunkum. No spacing at all. And you are mentioning '30trillion' , '$67 billion' and '$50 billion' that disappeared; are you the one that made it disappear? Where are you getting your fictitious figures from? So Sanusi's alleged $20 billion dollars are wrong and now you've magically made it$50 billion? Are you the CBN Governor? Or NNPC Chairman? undecided

The embolden shows you are a kid on MTN's free MB, typing with an empty cranium.
d Nama deserve dis bashing....talking from his papa's bedroom
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On May 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
He used his hands to heap burning coals on his head and is complaining of burns already?

Buhari is failure personified.

A man who is not prepared to fix any of his promises. He tot these are still the dark days..
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On May 06, 2015
coolzeal:
Source: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22282/33/senators-salaries-and-allowances-in-nigeria.html

www.nairaland.com/2042218/special-report-salary-nigerian-senators

Lol, link from Nigeria films . com

Learn first not to take or believe information from any website, take info from credible sources.

More importantly, senators receive money to run their office, its called office of the senate.

A senator employs between 25 - 40 members of staff, he fuels all cars under him, pays rent of his offices, pays water bills, electric bills n all what not.

A senator does not collect all the money given to him, its an allocation, not a salary
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by esonuu(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2015
elbinmanny:
http://www.punchng.com/news/expectations-of-nigerians-too-high-buhari/
wat was the caption used during ur campaign? CHANGE.. U should have known people gona expect much,hahahaha fear don dey catch u already? Dnt worry,u go soon get cardiac arrest,dats if u aint walk tro the same path yar'adua did
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by coldFLARES1(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2015
PStacks:

So you mean Buhari should come and pack Jonathan's sh*it..

You bust be a danm too funny clown.

Ok, how about we start like this.. No money to pay salaries, what has been happening to all the money realised from sale of crude oil when crude was selling above $106 per barrel. Ok, Jonathan better gives account, becos we are trying to raise money here to pay salaries, where is the $20billion not remitted to government coffers Sanusi talked about,
People must be help responsible for recklessness and for the state at which we have found ourselves,

Buhari must Hold Jonathan, weda he's a UN envoy or not,

Buhari Must Hold Diezianyi and if need be, hold Ngozi.

Buhari must hold all the other top government rascals leaving govt with jonathan,

Buhari must checkmate all this last but dangerous moves Jonathan is taking in sacking this one and appointing that one,

Buhari must look for every Penny that belongs to the nigerian people.

If Buhari allows all this people retire with their loot, especially all the out going PDP governors,

If Buhari allows all those Bogus amount go all in the name of some agreement of not Prosecuting the Jonathan Administration and Buhari decides to allow by gones be by-gones and decides to increase pump price of fuel to raise money for PTF or SURE-P or whatever other name they want to call it, then it would not augur well for this dispensation..

So, for you eediot calling Buhari Babaonechance, I would remind you on your word when PEJ takes food to GEJ in prison.

These people can't mess this country up like this and still be pardoned.

Nigerians rewards and celebrates wrong ideals.

These people have done so badly the electorate voted them out, after voting them out, the reasons why the electorate voted them out should be pointed out to them..

This Buhari's administration is not and can not afford to be "Business as Usual"..

To get the ground rolling, let Buhari ransack all those greedy politicians and collect from them, they shouldn't collect from the masses again to clean up the mess of the affluent. Roobinhood took from the rich to help the poor,

Any suggestion to take from the poor to wage the sins of the wealthy would not be welcomed, Pump price of fuel should go down, rather than go up.
Personally, I have no sympathy for Buhari for the huge expectations Nigerians, especially the opposition that is bequeathing to him a minefield, have of him. This man and his party made too many unrealistic promises without regard for our prevailing conditions, that you cannot but feel pity for them now that they are predictably going to fail on most counts in their promise to Nigerians. You may have to understand that recovering stolen public funds depends largely on the anti-graft agencies, the judiciary and judicial reforms and not by a presidential decree such that it may take reasonable to secure the convictions you think is simple. At a time like this, it smacks of a lack of patriotism to make a case for the sustenance of the subsidy regime. Not much would be achieved: private investors may not be encouraged to build refineries and govt may build refineries that would not be run as competitive businesses. It's high time the poor stop asking for entitlements. Whoever is poor should work out ways of progressing the ladder: if you have to defer marriage, if you have to do family planning, if you need some new skills, if you need some alternative sources for generating income, just do it! This country is already in a bad shape and would require all of us to make the sacrifices of taking subtle doses of some painful treatment to achieve a turn-around.

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by NsikanMoses: 11:17am On May 06, 2015
Nigerians are not wrong for their high expectations from the incoming government because they APC raises the hope of Nigerians in their campaigns manifesto. The said GEJ is so slow to take action. They were not ready to reason and be patience with GEJ government. I really want change within his first 30 days in office. Am not comfortable with his early excuses. God should help him. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by coolzeal(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol, link from Nigeria films . com

Learn first not to take or believe information from any website, take info from credible sources.

More importantly, senators receive money to run their office, its called office of the senate.

A senator employs between 25 - 40 members of staff, he fuels all cars under him, pays rent of his offices, pays water bills, electric bills n all what not.

A senator does not collect all the money given to him, its an allocation, not a salary
How many of the so called senators have offices in their constituencies they claim to run? And what is the average salary of a typical Nigeria senator?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Missmossy(f): 11:19am On May 06, 2015
Eeyah pity him. He must be so tense, he is human also Nigerians should recognise that. With the rate at which corruption has eaten deep in our system people shouldn't expect a miracle to occur fast grin

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by nobeku: 11:21am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
mpa gi n'elu,mma gi n'ala..Translation(in de voice of GMB):Your pather is pucking your mother..in other words,your pather is a mother pucker!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emyogalanya: 11:21am On May 06, 2015
MrCcf:

I always tell people that Baba will work, but becos we are putting unrealistic hope on him, baba will crash our economy in the course of that. Nigerian economy is on a fragile positive transition, but any unnecessary pressure on this economy will crash it. Baba can never fulfill all his campaign promises, becos the economy cannot handle the pressure. I only ask for 24hrs power supply and haters can go to hell. We don't owe any hater any explanation or apology #baba will work
now this sounds more reasonable than other non issue based apc rants here one like and one share for you bro. others think he will fix all our problems like he had a magic wand let him concentrate on one aspect and leave other to continue continuity should be our watchword
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by lagdmark(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2015
Buhari, the result of power to the north by all means.

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by bmos(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Good thing he took my advice.
What was your advice?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by AhmedMustapha(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2015
light004:

No one is asking for too much but what he promised; improved power supply in a matter of months; 3 million jobs annually; N5,000 unemployment benefit for 25million youth, free and compulsory feeding for primary school pupils; reduced pump price of petrol and fix the refineries; stop importation of refined petroleum products; etc. or are saying all these are false. Nigerians voted based on these promises and it'll be disappointing if they are not fulfilled in his 4 year tenure.

We are not asking for too much but what he actually promised to do. Very sad when we try to defense when our leaders try to rescind their promises and pledges to us.
I'm not defending anybody and the truth of the matter is that Nigerians don't want a government that says it is working, Nigerians just want to see government work

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by spencekat(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2015
This is just the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held / More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72