Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (45004 Views)

Stop Expecting Too Much From Buhari, Pray For Him – APGA Chieftain Pleads / Nigerians expecting too much from Buhari – DFID / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On May 06, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Planning what excuses?
excuses to justify d upcoming blatant failures of baba one chance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Tshaphilo: 9:32am On May 06, 2015
ki02020:
To the two posters above me, I believe we are all nigerians and the success of our president and the nation should be our AIMS and not wishing the president mistakes cuz really, the ordinary nigerians gain nothing from a failed goverment
I share your post. I saw this coming at the fall of the oil price n knew GEJ will nt b able to handle it. Coz wen u ve a father that has a son that can buy 4 warships under his nose n did nt raise n eyebrow n him struggles to buy one.there is trouble o. If u can make use #1000 to cook soup u cannot manage #100. The youth should b more objective wen discussing nt slandering. We are in BIG TROUBLE bt wit our resilience nature. Naija will scale through.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by stuhporh: 9:35am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance

Lmao! how d hell is he suppose to do these, for the once that concern Nigeria, its is not impossible
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2015
Buhari has not said he will not keep his promises, he has only pleaded with ordinary Nigerians to understand that it won't happen overnight but that we should give him, support, time and patience and he would fulfill his promises.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by DExplorer1: 9:37am On May 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
So when he promised you #1=$1 you believed its realistic, now he's looking for a soft landing and you want PDP to be realistic. What a life.
You all have been scoring cheap points with the N1 = $1 fallacy. May I remind you and your likes that Buhari never made such statement, it was alluded to him because a campaign organization in support of APC ran their ads on STV and reminded us how things were good back then. Enough of this cheap strategy. It's not working!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Orunto: 9:37am On May 06, 2015
This is a very sincere confession. May our God of Nigeria guide you!!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by LabiTalks: 9:38am On May 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
So when he promised you #1=$1 you believed its realistic, now he's looking for a soft landing and you want PDP to be realistic. What a life.

When did He Promise you 1$ to 1N? Show me the manifesto where that was stated. It was only stated as part of His achievements during his previous regime which was real and there are evidences to prove that. He is only being realistic with Nigerians considering the present state of the Country. I am super confident He will deliver cos He is not a Failure, and He is ready to make sacrifices where needed. Only a clueless Government like those we had in the past will lead without being realistic. He is telling us the truth about the state of the Nation and kudos to him for at least being real.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Rose2014: 9:38am On May 06, 2015
Samunique:
Honestly GMB has shot himself at the foot. making lot and lot of promises before the election of which we know some of them are not realistic, now he's under pressure, having not assumed the office yet, already feeling the heat of some of the unrealistic promises he made out of desperation to garner votes. GMB, this not not time to complain, it's to prepare for the promises u made and fulfill them.
Don't mind him.
Anyway I don't blame him, I blame the gullible Nigerians that bought into his gimmicks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:39am On May 06, 2015
UncleJudax:

Clearly, politics is not your thing. Listen to yourself..even if he doesn't work but your naira is intact. I guess he would just deposit the country's budget in a fixed deposit account. grin

Ogbeni, park well jor.

is very simple,if gej did not steal,and those money were intact,by now,dis story would have come up,that gej has ruin d economy,and he borrow money to pay workers,that is why buhari with sincere heart that wil not steal 1naira is better than thieves with nothing to show,buhari wil fulfil his promise within 4yrs,i can bet u on that.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by UniqueGem(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2015
DExplorer1:
You all have been scoring cheap points with the N1 = $1 fallacy. May I remind you and your likes that Buhari never made such statement, it was alluded to him because a campaign organization in support of APC ran their ads on STV and reminded us how things were good back then. Enough of this cheap strategy. It's not working!
Seems to me like it's working on you, if it wasn't, you won't have quoted me. Now pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Rose2014: 9:41am On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

The 5k monthly allowee might not happen because your GEJ the thief has stolen all monies from reserves.
Excuses Excuses Excuses
All coming after election

What a phd holder can see sitting down, a certificateless old man cannot see it even standing on top of iroko tree

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by stuhporh: 9:41am On May 06, 2015
otokx:
Giving the money NNPC stole; our economy cannot be said to be in bad shape. Rulling Nigeria is very easy trust me.

You have no idea
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by light004: 9:42am On May 06, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Very true.Why should any sane leader surpass Jonathan's record in incompetence

No one is asking for too much but what he promised; improved power supply in a matter of months; 3 million jobs annually; N5,000 unemployment benefit for 25million youth, free and compulsory feeding for primary school pupils; reduced pump price of petrol and fix the refineries; stop importation of refined petroleum products; etc. or are saying all these are false. Nigerians voted based on these promises and it'll be disappointing if they are not fulfilled in his 4 year tenure.

We are not asking for too much but what he actually promised to do. Very sad when we try to defense when our leaders try to rescind their promises and pledges to us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Rose2014: 9:42am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is why buhari with sincere heart that wil not steal 1naira is better than thieves with nothing to show,buhari wil fulfil his promise within 4yrs,i can bet u on that.

Isn't this the same expectation the old man has said it's too high? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by benitwater(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2015
baba,do your best and leave the rest.Governance is a continue process.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by DExplorer1: 9:44am On May 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
Seems to me like it's working on you, if it wasn't, you won't have quoted me. Now pass.
Well, I'm glad I was able to educate you. Now, receive sense!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ErepaTV: 9:47am On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Baba wanted this Presidency at any cost as if he has a silver bullet to settle the Nigerian misfortune ,now is still morning and he is already feeling nervous? undecided

Omo! wake up o ,else e dun set for your head. grin

I guess it has finally dawned on you that it is not about talking but walking the walk.
grin

Siddon dia. Instead of you to dey pray for the guy to perform well.

Na una go suffer if he no perform
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:47am On May 06, 2015
ki02020:
To the two posters above me, I believe we are all nigerians and the success of our president and the nation should be our AIMS and not wishing the president mistakes cuz really, the ordinary nigerians gain nothing from a failed goverment
did you said this before elections?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=joliej post=33463361][/quote]

Try harder. Did you read what you posted?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is very simple,if gej did not steal,and those money were intact,by now,dis story would have come up,that gej has ruin d economy,and he borrow money to pay workers,that is why buhari with sincere heart that wil not steal 1naira is better than thieves with nothing to show,buhari wil fulfil his promise within 4yrs,i can bet u on that.
I could hardly comprehend anything you have written. Like I said, stay off politics. Jesus loves you cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:51am On May 06, 2015
Babaonechance have chanced Nigerians,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Very true.Why should any sane leader surpass Jonathan's record in incompetence
lol, if any leader will parform bellow Jona,is either our death rate has increased to 50% due to hunger
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by coolzeal(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2015
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by rottennaija(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2015
UniqueGem:

When did he promised #1=$1? Can you provide a link?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

Excuses Excuses Excuses
All coming after election

What a phd holder can see sitting down, a certificateless old man cannot see it even standing on top of iroko tree
ur certificatelss dumb ass father ba?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:01am On May 06, 2015
Etetejake:

Even if buhari did no work and our #1 did not miss got me laffing. Bros abi sis, we v got banks to look after our money. His work is not to guide the money but to use it for the betterment of this great nation.
chai,gej has better ur life with d way he ruin d economy,to d extent of borrowing money to pay workers,all those missing money would have be enof to pay workers now.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emyogalanya: 10:01am On May 06, 2015
stuhporh:

Lmao! how d hell is he suppose to do these, for the once that concern Nigeria, its is not impossible
these according to them is GEJ'S FAILURE. And the reason they sacked him and employ buhari and come december 31st the same ppl are going to be shouting crucify him my point is 1 Gej not perfect but 2 buhari not better and 3 nigerians impatient obj even sought 3terms to work cos 2terms no dey enough and no single nigeria can repair nigeria in one fell swoop but thats what apc sold to nigerians and they fell for it i thank God Gej open room so we can keep trial and error but for how long
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by dubemivan(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2015
This Old mallam is begining to feel and understand the pressure of what Jona passed through.... He has not even started and He is here talking of being nervous! Meanwhile he should start by fulfilling his campaign promises E.g Stoping the export of prostitutes to Italy, Making $1=#1 etc
I pray he doesnt die in office with all this bombing and wahala thats already making him worn-out in the spirit
Is he not baba chance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 10:05am On May 06, 2015
when he starts deaing with corrupt people, the nervousness would reduce.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:07am On May 06, 2015
UncleJudax:

I could hardly comprehend anything you have written. Like I said, stay off politics. Jesus loves you cheesy
how wil u comprehend,when ur oga has mess up d economy
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Austin234(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2015
Our dear president elect, GMB, we are praying for u. By God's grace, u wil not fail.
Fear not for God is with u. PDP 16 years of mis-rule wil not detare u for God must sure make a way where there's no way
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Esilo(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2015
Raiders:
so you expect APC to correct PDP wrong in less than 1 yr. buhari needs time and Nigeria support to make change. change is always slow and we should judge his government after 4 yrs. If he perform below expectations, Nigerians should vote him out. I hope he success because if he fails then Nigeria fails too
giving a monkey water is not an issue but taking the cup back from him.u said some thing about voting buhari out,as if u were unaware of the source of boko haram.we voted him out in 2011 and boko haram emerged.who knows wat would have happened if gej didnt conceed defeat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video) / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.