Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (44936 Views)

Stop Expecting Too Much From Buhari, Pray For Him – APGA Chieftain Pleads / Nigerians expecting too much from Buhari – DFID / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Drone007: 11:46am On May 06, 2015
elbinmanny:
http://www.punchng.com/news/expectations-of-nigerians-too-high-buhari/

Poor Buhari. You are a myth created to achieve a purpose. Too bad you you enjiyed their mystification of you so deeply that you didn't see through it for the charade and set-up that it was. Now that the purpose for which they created an image and gave your name to has been achieved what will happen to poor you? THEY WILL DESTROY YOU WITH THE SAME UNRELENTING ZEAL AND DETERMINATION! Because you are just one move in a grand sequence. Too late now to complain when the real koko hasn't even started.
CREATED TO BE DESTROYED!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by bilulu(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2015
dulaman:
seriously naija should calm down. PDP did 16yrs and did nothing, baba should be given time
we cannot calm down n also he didn't tell us to wait for 5 yes all he said was vote me I will correct all d abnormalities....... Mr miracle changer we re waiting
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ibietela2(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
are u with ur sense?expect u to rain curse on gej now,for his failure,stealing all our resource,which he can't even pay workers,more than 30tr naira just disappear,$67b national debt,foreign reserve disappear,excess crude and swf acc disappear,more than $50b from nnpc is stil missing,wil all this money not be enof to pay workers and construct new nigeria to be like dubai?buhari is already better than ur corrupt gej that were not impeach in 6yrs,even if buhari did not do any work,but our 1naira wil not miss.sai buhari

All this money you are calling..........
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by perrywinco2015(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2015
No contractor can complete a building project wetin a short period of time neither a country...be patience or relocate to either Ghana or South Africa...impatient kills..
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ibietela2(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

When and where did he promise N1=$1?

Please show us the proof?

I know you will avoid the other posts.......... Were are your partners?

MzJackBaueress egift Passingshot demdem Omenka Obiagelli
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:08pm On May 06, 2015
UncleJudax:

I could hardly comprehend anything you have written. Like I said, stay off politics. Jesus loves you cheesy
which part ur slowpoke head refuse to comprehend,so u can't understand that gej has ruin this country
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2015
ibietela2:

I know you will avoid the other posts.......... Were are your partners?

MzJackBaueress egift Passingshot demdem Omenka Obiagelli

Why shouting my moniker? What do you need me to respond to?

Na so you dey miss us reach?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by PStacks(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Personally, I have no sympathy for Buhari for the huge expectations Nigerians, especially the opposition that is bequeathing to him a minefield, have of him. This man and his party made too many unrealistic promises without regard for our prevailing conditions, that you cannot but feel pity for them now that they are predictably going to fail on most counts in their promise to Nigerians. You may have to understand that recovering stolen public funds depends largely on the anti-graft agencies, the judiciary and judicial reforms and not by a presidential decree such that it may take reasonable to secure the convictions you think is simple. At a time like this, it smacks of a lack of patriotism to make a case for the sustenance of the subsidy regime. Not much would be achieved: private investors may not be encouraged to build refineries and govt may build refineries that would not be run as competitive businesses. It's high time the poor stop asking for entitlements. Whoever is poor should work out ways of progressing the ladder: if you have to defer marriage, if you have to do family planning, if you need some new skills, if you need some alternative sources for generating income, just do it! This country is already in a bad shape and would require all of us to make the sacrifices of taking subtle doses of some painful treatment to achieve a turn-around.

I share from your school of tot but unfortunately the masses having to sacrifice some painful treatment like you put it to achieve a turn around might be too much to bear. Credit has been crunched already in nigeria.

Buhari shouldn't demand the Masses to make sacrifice this time around, the sacrifice must be from the elite.

If the masses are to make sacrifice, it would be same old same old. Same sh*it different Toilet.

We voted Buhari on an Anti-corruption Manifesto. He Must live to his Calling.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
which part ur slowpoke head refuse to comprehend,so u can't understand that gej has ruin this country
Get your mentally-challenged, herpes-infested, bed-ridden father to fix the economy. embarassed tongue

You still haven't fixed your grammar? Now am mad grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ibietela2(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

The 5k monthly allowee might not happen because your GEJ the thief has stolen all monies from reserves.

STFU BRO, your brother stole more
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:15pm On May 06, 2015
bilulu:

we cannot calm down n also he didn't tell us to wait for 5 yes all he said was vote me I will correct all d abnormalities....... Mr miracle changer we re waiting
if u can't wait,by next year hug transformer,they wil be working by then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ibietela2(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Why shouting my moniker? What do you need me to respond to?

Na so you dey miss us reach?

Miss you? What for? Are you going to pay my bills?

Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by egobetatoday: 12:23pm On May 06, 2015
ki02020:
PDP and TANoids will be like this man is confused,no he is not at all. he is only been realistic with us that the stakes are high and any wrong step or policy will be a disaster

the stakes were as high as that when Gej took over (we didnt reduce it then so it wont happen now). he did the best he could. we complained that it wasnt good enough. Infact GMB said it was very bad. he painted a nice picture of what he could do if elected. we decided to go with him and voted for him (Gmb). Now he is complaining. why does he want us to reduce the stakes when he watered our appetite that he could do everything if elected? i hope he doesnt think we are fools in Nigeria? all these utterances will not even help him. while we will be praying for him to succeed, he should go and settle down and see how he can help himself in this 'dilemma'. Nigerians have experienced several years of misrule and so are not really for another roller coaster situation.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by egobetatoday: 12:31pm On May 06, 2015
Raiders:
so you expect APC to correct PDP wrong in less than 1 yr. buhari needs time and Nigeria support to make change. change is always slow and we should judge his government after 4 yrs. If he perform below expectations, Nigerians should vote him out. I hope he success because if he fails then Nigeria fails too

nobody ever said he should fix nigeria in 1 year. the exam is usually after 4yrs. if u pass, u go for second term and if u fail, u go home like Gej. what is he scared for? is he already thinking of second term when he hasnt even started the first? the truth is , all these utterances will only make nigerians critical of him so he should just go there and do what he promised in his manifesto.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by kay29000(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Good thing he took my advice.
What was your advice?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ctuagent007: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
I'm just waiting on his promises cos "whatever was done to GEJ will also be given to Buhari without measure"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Great009: 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
Why is he complaining I thought He and his Cohorts had a very good campaign as well as him giving promises as if he is the Messiah... He is already sending signals of his incompetence and Failure prior to the start of the Presidential Leadership test. " TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED"
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by MrBasketball: 12:57pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Have you brushed your teeth this morning?
No offence meantsmiley
Can u use kiss to brush it for me?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by SimeonD: 1:11pm On May 06, 2015
Baba you are right. Nigerians could be expecting too high from you just because of a long 16 years of deprivation and starvation by the people's perished party. But Baba all you just need to do is to sit back, relax, close your eyes, take deep breath and then open your eyes. What do you see? Solution by the grace of the ALMIGHTY GOD. Why? Because God is with you. If not Jonathan's scheme and that of his people could have made you failed. But because you have the help of God and the support of the people, you overcame. You will overcome (with the aids of God) Nigeria's problem just had you conquered Jonathan and his company. At the end of the day, Nigerian will be able to roll out drums to thank God for your coming to the rescue. Oluwa a fun yin se oooooooooooo.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by osikiabu(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2015
GEJ has totally destroyed this country, nothing is just working. The strength of a man is not enough but also needs the will of heaven. GMB heaven will grant you the will to succeed in this great task of rebuilding nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by themodernman: 1:28pm On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
SaiBabaDecree2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See hin mouth.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Very true.Why should any sane leader surpass Jonathan's record in incompetence
Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe u mean gej is the most incompetent president nigeria ever had just like pej been the most worst ever first lady nigeria ever had too ? Chai all that for otuoke couples ? Senseless people..anyway I don't blame when they never tot presidency could ever get to their tribe. With his performance and sluggishness make ijaw people no tink say power go ever reach their side again o.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by riczy(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2015
day never break u already vocalizing ur inadequacy,if i hear!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ABAKA72(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
Rxpetite:
My dear you were not vindicated. You are a Nigerian. You will have to live under baba change for at least 4 years.
Bros I agree with you, I will stay here, am not running to any were. The only difference is that I was never deceived, I expected what is going to happen, I was with GMB in CPC when honest and responsible people were there, I knew what happened then, people from nowhere came and hijacked GMB and push us aside as soon as they sensed that he has a chance. Buhari is too trusting and can easily be used by people around him, you can investigate what happened at PTF to comfirm. My fear now is that Buhari is surrounded by ruthless and morally bankrupt rouges.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Slimdolly(f): 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
gej is a curse,he wasted our 6yrs and pdp 16yrs,even if PMB spend 4yrs doing nothing,is already a blessing to nigeria with his sincere heart
Hey Mr. Are you positively alright with this your insane idea? How would it be a blessing for a much awaited president spending four years on the throne without an iota of positivity? Hope your love for this buhari isn't snookering your mental capacity? If Jesus hears this He'll mirror your moniker
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Slimdolly(f): 2:33pm On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin...guy...you do know genrator sales is one of the banes behind why electricity supply and generation is epileptic.... cheesy....
tell him abeg.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Slimdolly(f): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
SimeonD:
Baba you are right. Nigerians could be expecting too high from you just because of a long 16 years of deprivation and starvation by the people's perished party. But Baba all you just need to do is to sit back, relax, close your eyes, take deep breath and then open your eyes. What do you see? Solution by the grace of the ALMIGHTY GOD. Why? Because God is with you. If not Jonathan's scheme and that of his people could have made you failed. But because you have the help of God and the support of the people, you overcame. You will overcome (with the aids of God) Nigeria's problem just had you conquered Jonathan and his company. At the end of the day, Nigerian will be able to roll out drums to thank God for your coming to the rescue. Oluwa a fun yin se oooooooooooo.
more reasons I despise Nigerian mentality. I could vividly REMEMBER the HOLY BIBLE saying "HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" and also It says "SEETH THOU A MAN DILIGENT IN HIS WORK HE SHALL STAND BEFORE KINGS AND NOT MERE MEN" the later never says a believer neither a Christian but just any man.
Buttomline is God won't help anyone who isn't ready to be helped. In fact enough of the sentimental beliefs and let's be logical. RULING THIS COUNTRY IS UP TO HIM AND NOT GOD. your friends said more during JONATHAN 'S regime
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ajangwucc(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
i said it before nd i am repeating it now,we have enter one chance
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
coolzeal:
How many of the so called senators have offices in their constituencies they claim to run? And what is the average salary of a typical Nigeria senator?

My own senatorial district has n office ... I don't know for urs.

The best salary I heard of which I saw in a video interview of an ex senator is 1.1 million naira per month.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Fellonigerians: 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
elbinmanny:
http://www.punchng.com/news/expectations-of-nigerians-too-high-buhari/

When you are a citizen, you can believe that you can do wonders, but when you are given info and the reality hits, thats when you know that magic is not possible in fixing a lot of Nigeria's problems...

That is why when politicians are shouting about doing this and that, I laugh because it shows that they dont know Nigeria's problems...

Thank God he is confident enough to accept that he is nervous, at least he is being honest...

Now time for him to start being honest with everyone, including his financiers and party members... His administration is not to reward people, like PDP, for being in the opposition and bringing down PDP, rather it is to rebuild Nigeria for a better future...
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by landinfo: 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
Slimdolly:
more reasons I despise Nigerian mentality. I could vividly REMEMBER the HOLY BIBLE saying "HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" and also It says "SEETH THOU A MAN DILIGENT IN HIS WORK HE SHALL STAND BEFORE KINGS AND NOT MERE MEN" the later never says a believer neither a Christian but just any man.
Buttomline is God won't help anyone who isn't ready to be helped. In fact enough of the sentimental beliefs and let's be logical. RULING THIS COUNTRY IS UP TO HIM AND NOT GOD. your friends said more during JONATHAN 'S regime

Where waz it stated in the bible the bolded?
Abeg, if U know no bible, no quote say na from bible......Nowhere waz that bolded ever written in the BIBLE OF CHRIST
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Slimdolly(f): 3:10pm On May 06, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

Where waz it stated in the bible the bolded?
Abeg, if U know no bible, no quote say na from bible......Nowhere waz that bolded ever written in the BIBLE OF CHRIST
if you have a complete bible pls open hezekiah 6:1 and if you don't Google is your friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / The "Made-In-aba" Box Filled With Products Ikpeazu Gave To Osinbajo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.