Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! (14427 Views)

Confessions Of An End-time Pastor! / Confessions Of A Sex-starved Single / 2015 Prophetic Prayers, Declarations And Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! by anu3: 9:17pm On Jan 14
Wow, never knew the Catholic deception is as thick as this. I went to a Catholic boarding for just Jss1, cos I had to escape all the day and night programs/rituals the following year...

This is what happens when we exalt men more than God. Why would people be made to suffer all these empty rituals when Jesus has not commanded.

Why would people believe church religion rather than God's word. The same goes for pentecostal, charismatic and so on.

The bible says it is appointed for a man to die once, and after this is judgement.... So what lost souls are you trying to pray for after that?

The question is did Jesus or the apostles do and preach the useless sacrifices?
Re: Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! by anu3: 9:27pm On Jan 14
plaetton:

Lol. Indeed.

Religion na wa.

Nuns who dedicate their lives to service, who make the ultimate sacrifice of material comfort to serve other humans are the ones who are evil, according to this demented moral schizophrenic.

On the Other hand, it is the evangelical pulpit P.I.M.PS, the circus clowns sporting bling blings, who rob the poor with guile and charisma, are the ones, according to lastmessenger and esdb3, a.k.a Dumb and Dumberer, who are supposedly holy and good?

What an irony. What a demented worldview.

Now back to my favorite poem.

The word of god, the word of god,
The word of god has , once again, gone Schizophrenic.

Well bro, the sacrifice of Jesus is already enough. What matters now is our Repentance and obedience to him...
Re: Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! by anu3: 9:32pm On Jan 14
vest:
oga trust me i ve done all this things u mention and christ keep drawing me closer to him in the catholic church xpecialy when i recieve the eucharist.now oga let me ask u when u where in the church did any body taught u dat
1)u shld nt follow jesus
2)dat he is nt d way the truth nd life
3)dat he can't save u
4)dat u can't pray, confess to him tand make him be your personal saviour

every single day the gospel of christ is being preach at least once in any parish of the world. I wonda whic church is more spirit filed than the church dat cannonized the bible and has existed since the time of the apostle till now that has bein regonized as one of the best charitable orgnization in the world. Oga tell ur self the truth na! 50-70% of people that let the church today is due to pride and ignorance.

What we need is just the new testament. Whatever is not found there is called the traditions of men which won't help anyone in the end.
Re: Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! by plaetton: 10:19pm On Jan 14
anu3:

Well bro, the sacrifice of Jesus is already enough. What matters now is our Repentance and obedience to him...
Says who ?
Re: Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! by FxMasterz: 10:58pm On Jan 14
Read the remaining part of the confession on the following link. The link on page one of this thread is no longer available online:

https://www.remnantofgod.org/sister2.htm
Re: Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! by anu3: 7:22am On Jan 15
plaetton:

Says who ?

Well, I guess you don't believe the new testament, do you...

In any case, no problem. You believe what you want.

God bless.
Re: Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! by plaetton: 10:09am On Jan 15
anu3:

Well, I guess you don't believe the new testament, do you...

In any case, no problem. You believe what you want.

God bless.
Lol.
I have book of fairy tales on my bookshelf.
Can I use it as evidence to prove the existence of fairies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! / 6 Reasons You Need A Pastor In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.