Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Is That "Wack"thing That Guys Or Babes Do That Puts You Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That "Wack"thing That Guys Or Babes Do That Puts You Off? (636 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That "Wack"thing That Guys Or Babes Do That Puts You Off? by lasheez(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2015
Let me start with mine.
1.When a lady cannot cook but gets to a restaurant and be forming,that's really wack
2.When a guy borrows e.g car,shirt,perfume etc to impress a lady,that is so wack.
Re: What Is That "Wack"thing That Guys Or Babes Do That Puts You Off? by zinachidi(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
playing hard to get, when u'll still finally give in.
Re: What Is That "Wack"thing That Guys Or Babes Do That Puts You Off? by justmag(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2015
Turning their eyebrows to a drawing board... angry
Re: What Is That "Wack"thing That Guys Or Babes Do That Puts You Off? by pTomz(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2015
justmag:
Turning their eyebrows to a drawing board... angry
d worst is scrapping out all d lashes n still take a black pencil tu replace d natural one .....jeeez

(1) (Reply)

Faithful Girls Do Investigate More Than FBI / One Word to discribe This Guy... (pix) / Help Dont Know If My Advise Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.