Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! (2846 Views)

The Way This Lady Dressed To A Party Will Make You drool - Photos / See The Pre-wedding Photos Of A Soldier, Punishing Her Husband / God Is Punishing Me, Someone Please Help Me..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2015
If you were the husband, what will you do?

Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 06, 2015
Hahaha

*staggers into thread..

*puffs weed in the air..

The witches in the man's village are using his picture for hand fan...

Love ke slave ni.. The last girl that almost tried this with me is in coma as we speak....

EricRichie
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:
Hahaha

*staggers into thread..

*puffs weed in the air..

The last girl that almost tried this with me is in comma as we speak....

EricRichie
hahahahahahahahahhahah, hand fam grin lolsssssss.
Hahahahah, she won't try it again in her life grin comma hahahhaha
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by braintext(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2015
amhackdee:
Hahahahah, she won't try it again in her life grin coma hahahhaha
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by chimerase2: 2:27pm On May 06, 2015
Chai I remembered dos days wen ma elder brodas and sistas finish me like dis grin
Men I stubborn die dos days
Ma own na from night till 5am grin
Won fi iya je mi gan grin
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 06, 2015
amhackdee:
Hahahahah, she won't try it again in her life grin comma hahahhaha

Loool.. If one doesn't act like a man these girls would take you as shitttt... .

EricRichie
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Loool.. If one doesn't act like a man these girls would take you as shitttt... .

EricRichie
abi oooo, see how the man is looking, his look is like "Abeg na my love"
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by soulminister(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2015
I doubt if that's the husband. it could be the woman's slave/houseboy.
or they could be acting comedy. #who_knows
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2015
chimerase2:
Chai I remembered dos days wen ma elder brodas and sistas finish me like dis grin
Men I stubborn die dos days
Ma own na from night till 5am grin
Won fi iya je mi gan grin
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, stubborn boy, so sure that after you drop it, backache take over grin pm till am lolss
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2015
soulminister:
I doubt if that's the husband. it could be the woman's slave/houseboy.

or they could be acting comedy. #who_knows
hahahahahhahah.
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 06, 2015
amhackdee:
abi oooo, see how the man is looking, his look is like "Abeg na my love"

Lol you can imagine the nonsense. ..

Is that love or madness? grin

EricRichie
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Lol you can imagine the nonsense. ..

Is that love or madness? grin

EricRichie
hahahaha.
Imagine the woman is watching interesting Yoruba movie that has Part 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7. Hahahaha
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=braintext post=33474898][/quote]shocked
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by chimerase2: 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
amhackdee:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, stubborn boy, so sure that after you drop it, backache take over grin pm till am lolss
guy e no good to have many elder siblings oh
Dos guys wicked grin
Ma own I go carry rubber bucket used in fetching water way water dey for ma head cum kneel down ontop grin
I go start from night till early momo
And de guy go hold cane oh incase I drop de water
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
amhackdee:
hahahaha.
Imagine the woman is watching interesting Yoruba movie that has Part 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7. Hahahaha

Hahaha hilarious. .

EricRichie
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by jamex93(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2015
na love

if nepa carry light the man go on gen con continue

the man na gentle man
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2015
chimerase2:
guy e no good to have many elder siblings oh
Dos guys wicked grin
Ma own I go carry rubber bucket used in fetching water way water dey for ma head cum kneel down ontop grin
I go start from night till early momo
And de guy go hold cane oh incase I drop de water
hahahahahahha, imagine ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That kind thing lolllsss, stubborness changing exercise grin
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Hahaha hilarious. .

EricRichie
abi ooo
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2015
jamex93:
na love

if nepa carry light the man go on gen con continue

the man na gentle man
hahahaha,this guy don spoil everything lolllsssslslslslslslss shocked imagine!!!!!
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by jamex93(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
amhackdee:
hahahaha,this guy don spoil everything lolllsssslslslslslslss shocked imagine!!!!!

Bros na so d mata b na

u no fit do am??
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by Built2last: 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
where is the power source.

hope is not connected to his a.nus
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
jamex93:

Bros na so d mata b na

u no fit do am??
hahaha me keeeee, na comma the girl go land.
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:
Hahaha

*staggers into thread..

*puffs weed in the air..

Love ke slave ni.. The last girl that almost tried this with me is in comma as we speak....

EricRichie

Comma ke? U for talk say she day apostrophe smh*
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2015
Built2last:
where is the power source.

hope is not connected to his a.nus
hahahahahahahaahahaha,new power invention.
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by jamex93(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2015
amhackdee:
hahaha me keeeee, na comma the girl go land.

lolx

u no love your babe b dat
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by braintext(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

Yinmu! Goat!

EricRichie
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

hahahahahahaha, na question mark grin

1 Like

Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by demmy0325(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
Hahahaha.. *Frowns face* ... Old news..
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2015
jamex93:

lolx

u no love your babe b dat
grin
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by amhackdee(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2015
demmy0325:
Hahahaha.. *Frowns face* ... Old news..
not old to everyone.
Re: Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! by demmy0325(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2015
amhackdee:
not old to everyone.
.. Ok..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. / . / How High Is Your IQ? Look At This Photo, Shake Your Head & Tell Us What You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.