Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua (24921 Views)

Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Ishilove: 2:19pm On May 06, 2015
Yesterday, we posted a story where actress Susan Maxwell claimed a majority of Nigerian men preferred lighter skinned women. In case you missed it, please follow this link for the piece: https://www.nairaland.com/2295173/nigerian-men-prefer-fair-women

Well, Olisua Adibua, with his infamous caustic tongue, or 'bad mouth' as we Nigerians call it, has reacted to Susan's claims.

The OAP reacts to Susan Maxwell's claim that 80% of Nigerian men love fair-skinned women.

Olisa Adibua is no stranger to controversies and now, he's hitting back at Nollywood actress Susan Maxwell who claims 80% of Nigerian men prefer women with light skin.

During his 'Morning Rush' radio show on Beat 99.9FM on May 6, the famous media personality spoke strongly against the idea of women changing their skin-color with no knowledge of its side effects.

''I think it is disgusting and horrible'', Olisa said. Adding, ''I don't believe most Nigerian men love women with fair skin... In fact, being natural is most preferable.''

Speaking on some of the the effects of bleaching, the fair-skin media giant said, ''most women who bleach end up with darker knuckles and knees like its not part of their bodies. They also have a very horrible smell.''

About what he prefers on a woman, the OAP admitted that, ''natural hair gets me.'' He ended with the quote: ''I believe I can achieve without a weave.''

Do you agree with Olisa or with Susan?
http://pulse.ng/celebrities/olisa-adibua-bleached-women-smell-horribly-id3730224.html

Susan Maxwell, before and after 'lightening' her skin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2381861_ti1_jpegf17977bcc42d9d7977e4fc4d7c91e39a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2381862_t3_jpeg77451fe7c593d2647bff05329b95f880

3 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by baybeeboi: 2:20pm On May 06, 2015
Well, I think Susan Maxwell's just trying to buy herself out of public rant put at her.
Btw,i don't see bleached skin as being light skin, i see bleached skin as being bleached skin.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Drsheddy(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2015
K
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by okooloyun1(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2015
Men and women that bleached smells like rotten meat. Ayamaa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by tobtap: 2:29pm On May 06, 2015
yes dey do THEY HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX embarassed shocked

2 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Inception(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2015
YEAH MAN SO ON POINT!
and she has a message from my hero:

10 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Fourmatic: 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
And men too
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Osirimononaye(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
Thats one hell of bleaching, abi skin bleeping cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by deebrain(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
100% true....

Im agreeing with the ex-boxer on this one...

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by CountDracula(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
Na smell u wan fvck?

2 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
I no sabi this one o. But kilode te n bora

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Mariecakes(f): 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by bloglover(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
k
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by hotswagg12: 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
Okay
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by vision2050: 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
they smell like a rat huun. some even get algae skin grin

3 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Cymbal: 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
I strongly agree with Olisa....To y'all ***BLEACHERS***,be ready to face the consequences....
#Just Absurd#.
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
Most of them are just suffering from terrible inferiority complex, I don't think it's something to make fun of. Besides, all the talk about 'light skinned girls are the best' doesn't help either.

5 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
I can mention so many monikers weh dem dhe smell cos of too much cream buh I won't for d sake of make dem no ban me
Buh if ya check dem pix, dem dhe yello one kind
Dem full politics section too!
I luv dem black and beautiful
#natural queens

6 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by chimerase2: 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
Ishilove na u be dis? shockedshocked
Eku jo meta grin

Well back to topic
I luv dem light skin babes tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by kay29000(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
This is so true. I remember one of my nysc friends from back in the day who was bleaching. We went for one church convention together, and she kinda got sleepy and uncomfortable when the service was taking forever to end, so she slept in my arms...My LAWD, did she stink! More like Stank. It was an embarrassing knowledge for me, cos the girl was really pretty. Girls; be yourselves. I ain't saying u shouldn't enhance your beauty a lil with makeup, but pls, LEAVE those BLEACHING CREAMS alone. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

10 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Inception(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
meanwhile:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
Horrible.
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by samx4real(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
In all...

Black is Original...

Black is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Buonsenso: 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
Natural works all the time; this women and men bleaching have been conditioned by the western media to hate their own skin. they need psychological help. why spend so much money buying toners, bleaching creams etc when you should be proud of yourself. i ppity the man who marries a bleaching lady, when the smell starts oozing.

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by dechandel(f): 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin
Hihiohiohiohiohiohiohio in mizmycoli's voice..

Mrcork please your attention is kindly needed here..
You pushed our girls into this lubbish angry

6 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by 25omega(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2015
Ishilove:
Yesterday, we posted a story where actress Susan Maxwell claimed a majority of Nigerian men preferred lighter skinned women. In case you missed it, please follow this link for the piece: https://www.nairaland.com/2295173/nigerian-men-prefer-fair-women

Well, Olisua Adibua, with his infamous caustic tongue, or 'bad mouth' as we Nigerians call it, has reacted to Susan's claims.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/olisa-adibua-bleached-women-smell-horribly-id3730224.html

Susan Maxwell, before and after 'lightening' her skin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2381861_ti1_jpegf17977bcc42d9d7977e4fc4d7c91e39a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2381862_t3_jpeg77451fe7c593d2647bff05329b95f880
i must admit that this woman does look better with fair skin but the change to her pigment is alarming shocked shocked shocked shocked holy crap she would def regret that ish in the long run.

7 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by cerzo(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2015
rubbish post..bt i m against bleaching..wat re they smelling like?
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Input(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2015
make I buy land for my babe... guys beware this land belongs to my love vivi
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by mmsen: 2:35pm On May 06, 2015
Bleaching looks gross.

I don't get close enough to those silly girls to know what they smell like.

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:35pm On May 06, 2015
I don't get this fair skin/ being white.....who are you deceiving? YOURSELF!!!!

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by carozy112(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2015
Haaaaaaaaa! Oro babe yii maaa leyin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Dewy Oputa Shares Halloween Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.