Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha (47235 Views)

Workers Protest In Warri Over 13 Months Salary (pic + Video) / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by verame(f): 10:12pm On May 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Hmmmm Oga think b4 you talk naaa
blym:
Jonathan looting nigeria since elected, to pay civil servants wahala, to develop country na gobe. . 10presidential fleet,2trillion naira on electioneering campaign,.1billion naira fud, dis jonathan na d worst president eva

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by favourelisha(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2015
U be fool and idiot
millionaireman:
I, the most avowed online critic of Gov. Okorocha of Imo state hereby inform that Imo state govt is not owing teachers 13 months arreas of salary.

Only the April 2015 salaries are yet to be paid Imo state teachers.

But Gov Okorocha has left an Owerri Road and other minor streets flanked left and right by tens of thousands of residents in my Orlu Lga scrapped for about three-and-half years. People inhale dust.
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by 83lagosroad(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Somebody should please school me.

1). Is the federal government responsible for the payments? If yes, does it mean the federal government has been owing Imo state for 13 months or more? shocked

2). Does Imo state generate IGR? If yes, can't it be used to pay these teachers?

No insults please.

This is not sarcasm.

Too too bad this is deception of the century.
Has anyone ever thought of these things.
1. You can't pay salaries yet you hire private jets and helicopters from imo to abuja, Lagos
And most aimless roaming around the globe

2. You can't pay salaries yet you spent billions on presidential campaigns and governorship reruns.

3. You can pay salaries yet you keep all manners of aides wasting money on them and their cronies.

4. You can't pay salaries you still keep commissioners.

5. You can't pay salaries yet you pay propagandist print and online to sing your praise when you actually have done nothing.

6. Mr Rochas what happened to the excess crude oil money shared

Truth can not be hidden for long.
Buhari should just watch his back as these ones will always drag his government backward with excuses.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by favourelisha(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2015
You are the worst idiot
verame:
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by millionaireman: 10:16pm On May 06, 2015
favourelisha:
U be fool and idiot

Thank you sir/madam.
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by favourelisha(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2015
Na mumu dey worry you
verame:
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Somebody should please school me.

1). Is the federal government responsible for the payments? If yes, does it mean the federal government has been owing Imo state for 13 months or more? shocked

2). Does Imo state generate IGR? If yes, can't it be used to pay these teachers?

No insults please.
This is not sarcasm.

Awesome question!

Some intellectually dull peeps were seriously oblivious to the deception of this conartist.
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by lordthunderbolt(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2015
Fir all of you rochas apologist I can proudly Announce to you that rochas is owing 2 months salary....I am working in general hospital mbaise.....rochas is owing seriously and for the free education scam going on in imo I will say that imo will produce morons after 8 years....reasons are simple. ...The free eduction ain't working....schools now depend on youth corp members to teach and that's corp members are not paid.......so what do you expect. ..teachers uses igbo to teach their student. ...forget owerri go deeper into the villages. ...you will see wonders....I am living in imo and not from imo....Okorocha is a scam....I can't have him for a governor

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by favourelisha(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2015
You be born fool idiot
blym:
Jonathan looting nigeria since elected, to pay civil servants wahala, to develop country na gobe. . 10presidential fleet,2trillion naira on electioneering campaign,.1billion naira fud, dis jonathan na d worst president eva
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by ooshinibos: 10:20pm On May 06, 2015
1miccza:

Bros nobody voted for him,he voted for himself and won the election single handedly....
I agree , our leaders are evil o , I just cannot imagine how these unpaid teachers are surviving , it makes me feel sick ..the salary is not even enough in the first place not to even talk about arrears of 13 months .....this is evil of the highest order ..we are a oil producing country !!!!!!!!! sobs sobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by denedene(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
oga Rochas where is the IGR? YOU MUST NOT DEPEND ONLY ON FG. shuu! i tire for these governors sef
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by favourelisha(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2015
Useless hausa rochas
lordthunderbolt:
Fir all of you rochas apologist I can proudly Announce to you that rochas is owing 2 months salary....I am working in general hospital mbaise.....rochas is owing seriously and for the free education scam going on in imo I will say that imo will produce morons after 8 years....reasons are simple. ...The free eduction ain't working....schools now depend on youth corp members to teach and that's corp members are not paid.......so what do you expect. ..teachers uses igbo to teach their student. ...forget owerri go deeper into the villages. ...you will see wonders....I am living in imo and not from imo....Okorocha is a scam....I can't have him for a governor
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 06, 2015
Where is d empirical evidence dat d islamic igbolite governor is owing?
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by 1miccza: 10:25pm On May 06, 2015
ooshinibos:

I agree , our leaders are evil o , I just cannot imagine how these unpaid teachers are surviving , it makes me feel sick ..the salary is not even enough in the first place not to even talk about arrears of 13 months .....this is evil of the highest order ..we are a oil producing country !!!!!!!!! sobs sobs

So so bad bro!!Soooo bad
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by frankzone: 10:26pm On May 06, 2015
gudluckgreat:

What type of stupidity are u exhibiting? Where in my words was I justifying the situation?
Is that all your myopic mind can figure out?
All I quoted the guy for is make him understand that are no such stupid things as IMO being in huge debts.
Oh my God! So u r even too slow to understand ur own words? U really need help! So u can't even see a subtle defence of mallam okorocha's scam in ur words? Well,how can u see it? Scam incorporated
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by gfullmoon(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2015
Naughtysite:
That's very shameful ?

Sir, have you been eating these 13months and kept your workers hungry ?

Guy I heard him said he's owing Salary Arrears,not Salary. Except if I am seeing things...
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by ooshinibos: 10:29pm On May 06, 2015
1miccza:

So so bad bro!!Soooo bad
am shocked ..I even lost my appetite ...one day sale crude will pay the salaries ...
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by millionaireman: 10:32pm On May 06, 2015
lordthunderbolt:

. ...forget owerri go deeper into the villages. ...you will see wonders....I am living in imo and not from imo....Okorocha is a scam....I can't have him for a governor

Lol, How about the double lane streets in Orlu and Okigwe? Abi dem no be great development?
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 06, 2015
This scam artist is just too irritating. I mean just listen to him saying that the incoming administration will inherit an empty treasury, as if himself is not an exception.
Imo state is practically a cesspool for visionless projects. Look at all the projects executed by his administration, all of them substandard, all the billions borrowed yet nothing to show for. This was the Same man that said Imo state had excess money when he assumed the office of Governor. The state secretariat is in a sorry condition. Workers no longer come to work, offices locked, nothing is happening. Yet he keeps acquiring lands for himself through his son in-law uche nwosu who is the present commissioner for lands building who knows what.
Thank goodness the president elect General buhari in one of his visits to Imo state expressed his displeasure over the estate rochass built somewhere in amakohia, in which the president elect thought it was the new government house, only for rochass to tell him that it was his personal estate.
I am just glad that the likes of ihedioha and capt ihenacho didn't make it in the guber elections otherwise the would have inherited a disaster..

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by mobaking: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
U PDP egoats can continue beefing Rochas,Imo people are wiser than u all.Ur god G.E.J has borrowed 470billion since january to pay salaries of Federal workers.May 29 will soon come and all ur scams will be exposed. Gashua prisons loading....
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by RHP(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
How did this man win the election? Plz am very interested in the mata.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by millionaireman: 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
luchy34:
This scam artist is just too irritating. I mean just listen to him saying that the incoming administration will inherit an empty treasury, as if himself is not an exception.
Imo state is practically a cesspool for visionless projects. Look at all the projects executed by this administration, all of them substandard, all the billions borrowed yet nothing to show for. This was the Same man that said Imo state had excess money when he assumed the office of Governor. The state secretariat is in a sorry condition. Workers no longer come to work, offices locked, nothing is happening. Yet he keeps acquiring lands for himself through his son in-law uche nwosu who is the present commissioner for lands building who knows what.
Thank goodness the president elect General buhari in one of his visits to Imo state expressed his displeasure over the estate rochass built somewhere in amakohia, in which the president elect thought it was the new government house, only for rochass to tell him that it was his personal estate.
I am just glad that the likes of ihedioha and capt ihenacho didn't make it in the guber elections otherwise the would have inherited a disaster..

Oil has just jumped to $70/barrel. Don't worry. Even Baba is not going to inherit empty purse.
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by Duru1(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
The governor of Imo State, Mallam Rochas Okorocha, is doing a wonderful job in Imo State. The deluded Imo State workers and electorates deserve every punishment this jackass is dishing out to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by gudluckgreat(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2015
frankzone:

Oh my God! So u r even too slow to understand ur own words? U really need help! So u can't even see a subtle defence of mallam okorocha's scam in ur words? Well,how can u see it? Scam incorporated

U re just reprehensible
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by gudluckgreat(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2015
mike404:
ABAGWORO SHAME NO DEY CATCH YOU angry

Na so u blind reach? grin
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by ijmb102edu(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2015
ok
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by gudluckgreat(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2015
1miccza:

Bros Rochas na your first name?Or Okorocha na una family name? E don thief oya kill yourself...

Lol. I go first send u go hell grin
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by ijmb102edu(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by 1miccza: 10:48pm On May 06, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Lol. I go first send u go hell grin

ROTFL when you settle down dey blow big grammar dey go for Rochas wey no well tey tey
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by dayodare49o: 10:48pm On May 06, 2015
Ori iya e bury. Since when you stopped salary are you not eating? Are body guards, security personeel not following you around? Are aides not serving you? Are they not rating? Do yo know how many kids didn't eat tonight,? Did nt your kids eat? Omo ale ni e
Re: Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha by Tinyemeka(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
your source is questionable. Could you please provide a credible source?

It was on FRCN radio Tuesday 05/05/2015. There were his voice excerpts also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.